TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

Guest NYankees

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are now proud parents to a baby gurl named Suri.

Now let's see if Katie's brain reactivates. I swear, everytime she is on tv she looks like the blonde girl at the end of PARTS: The Clonus Horror.

Now let's see if Katie's brain reactivates. I swear, everytime she is on tv she looks like the blonde girl at the end of PARTS: The Clonus Horror.

I always expected Jen Lindley to be the hollywood ditz screw-up instead of Joey Potter. Pacey, needs to kick Tom's ass.

This was the worst comment to start this thread with. I don't even think this is worth a comment in a thread that doesn't warrant a thread.

I always expected Jen Lindley to be the hollywood ditz screw-up instead of Joey Potter. Pacey, needs to kick Tom's ass.

It was kind of surprising that Michelle Williams went on to be the better actor. That first season of the show, she was absolutely horrible. That girl really honed her craft and became a damn fine one. Katie on the other hand has sat on "just kinda there" forever.

It was kind of surprising that Michelle Williams went on to be the better actor. That first season of the show, she was absolutely horrible. That girl really honed her craft and became a damn fine one. Katie on the other hand has sat on "just kinda there" forever.

Holmes, wasn't too shabby in that indie flick "Pieces of April" but aside from that, she hasn't done much. Williams, slowly built up a dramatic range that is much superior.

I remember watching Pieces of April(that's the movie where she has a black boyfriend and a mom with breast cancer, right?) and thinking Katie Hlmes was a girl with a big future in frnt of her if she wanted....now she's Tom Cruise's wife during his very nuttiest period.

Im glad I never got WB to be able to watch that show.

Go buy the DVD's now.

No excuse to not own Dawson's Creek. Season 3 of DC was insanely good with the Dawson/Joey/Pacey triangle going on. The O.C, could never match DC in terms of writing and characters and wasn't even good enough to match One Tree Hill(WB's teen drama offering) but instead it got the popularity and had a decent enough first two seasons. That being said, it completely nose-dived in season three in every possible way. One Tree Hill, is easily the better show.

90210, like Dawson's Creek peaked at the end of the 4th season and just took forever to die. The O.C, will probably slowly die with two more seasons desperate to get that magic back. One Tree Hill, is probably done after this season and I'd perfer that since it's probably done all it could but the three seasons of OTH, beat The O.C rather handily.

Comparing the 4 shows based on the first three seasons I would go

Dawson's Creek

One Tree Hill

The O.C

Which makes me rank the girls

Joey Potter

Kelly Taylor

Brooke Davis

Marissa Cooper

as for the guys (in terms of character)

Dylan Walsh

Pacey Witter

Lucas Scott

Seth Cohen

...Yeah I'm a teen drama fan. So what.

It's CTDWAT, it's whatever you want it to be as long as that doesn't warrant its own thread. Like the Chad Michael Murray vs. Luke Perry discussion that I've been trying to get started FOREVER.

My god how they brood.

Ryan, is the absolute worst attempt at the brooding. He's completely impossible to buy as a brooder, especially when he does that raised eyebrow/half open mouth look to indicate out confusion look. Dawson was too damn baby-face to be a credible brooder and the hair-cut at the end of the show wasn't going to change that.

Also, Who was the better dorky loser? David, Pacey, Seth or Mouth? I have to say Mouth was the most endearing, because Seth completely lost his appeal once he scored Summer and became a pop culture cliche machine. David, of course went into that whole "cool" edge they felt he needed to have to deal with the lost of Perry. Pacey, probably was the most sentimential favorite of the bunch but he never had that quality that made you care if he won or lost.

It's CTDWAT, it's whatever you want it to be as long as that doesn't warrant its own thread.

Given the volume of comments about Dawson's Creek, I'd say a thread might be warranted.

"Knock knock!

Who's there?

The 1906 San Fransico Earthquake.

The 1906 San Fransico Earthquake who?

The 1906 San Fransico Earthquake killed 3,000 people.

Too soon?"

Gold... solid gold. God bless you, Stephen Colbert.

What ever happened to Parker Lewis Can't Lose?

He starred in a bunch of Stargate SG1 episodes, then dressed in drag in a Toby Keith video and just recently was fighting Nazi supersoldiers on Sci-Fi.

While Kubs works at the ER

No thread on Dawsons Creek is ever warranted.

Oh shit, this interview on the Daily Show with the eating commentator (Ryan Nerz?) is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

That shit was fuckin' hilarious.

"Shouldn't this be called the Worst of America"?

Oh,man.

And then dude coming up with all this ludicras shit to justify the sport of power eating.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Knock knock!

Who's there?

Too soon?"

The best part was that the crowd cheered and laughed at the punchline...and you could tell he loved that. Remember, Comedy Equals Tragedy Plus Time.

"Knock knock!

Who's there?

Too soon?"

The best part was that the crowd cheered and laughed at the punchline...and you could tell he loved that. Remember, Comedy Equals Tragedy Plus Time.

That guy that was 3 in 1906 and was on the news should punch him in the face for that.

Guest Paulster

I miss fanofcoils. He was the ultimate gimmick poster. Someone should make a compilation of his posts, they are comedic genius.

Whatever happen to that teen drama on the WB about the kids going to live with their aunt (Rebecca, Full House) on the beach after their parents get killed in a car wreck? The blonde kid on the show is a pop star now.

I remember watching a few episodes and then I went to DirecTV and lost the WB.

Guest NYankees

I just saw a commercial that it is going on the Nick channel NGN. Maybe it is just repeats.