TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
River City Rocker

Tom Cruise's latest announcement

As I've mentioned in the past, I own, and am a fan, of a cult horror/comedy called "Body Melt". I'm only bringing this up to mention that there is a scene were a womans placenta attacks a man.

Basically, Tom Cruise might want to have second thoughts.

No one who doesn't want that kid to get the shit beaten out of them on the playground and have people make fun of their name for the rest of their life.

Suri, is a celeb kid. They all have weird names, they all go to their special ultra exclusive private schools. If you had the name David, you would get your ass kicked for being weird. The meaning of Suri, isn't that odd to name a kid after...in fact most parents do name their kid after something that has a good meaning like "warrior" "prince" "rose".

Suri, is hardly the worst name to have. Look at these gems

Fifi Trixibelle

Reign Beau

Apple/Moses

Daisy Roo

Rumer

Peaches

Rocco

Nell Marmalade

Tiger Lily Heavenly Hirani

Brooklyn

Eugenie

Ninna

Yamma

Malu

Jack Daniel...

What about Moon Unit?

You forgot Penn Jillette's kid's name: Moxie Crimefighter.

I love Penn and Teller's act and love their Showtime show, but that is fucking ridiculous to the tenth degree.

If Katie Holmes appeared in my bedroom naked and begging me to fuck her, I'd beat her to death in the mere hope of scoring brownie points with Mimi, Nicole, or Penelope. Bob and iggy simply have no taste.

Actually, I think Sofia Vergara has all of those women beat. Tom Cruise dated her for a while before he hooked up with Katie Holmes.

Penelope Cruz does nothing for me, and I've seen her in many films back to her Almodovar spanish movies were she's naked. Nicole Kidman would be perfect if you could freeze time and she'd get stuck in her "Batman Forever" looks, but now all that botox or whatever shit they put on the face is making her no favors. Mimi I'd use just to get myself lost on those gigantic and legenday mammaries of hers. Katie Holmes is beautiful but she's no Sofia Vergara.

Guest NYankees

Rob Morrow named his kid Tue as in Tue Morrow. Get it. Vh1 did a whole show on idiot celebs naming their kids fucked up names.

Rob Morrow named his kid Tue as in Tue Morrow. Get it. Vh1 did a whole show on idiot celebs naming their kids fucked up names.

Too bad they weren't twins, he could have named the other one Tom.

And didn't some celeb name thier kid Moondoggy, or Moon-something?

Too bad they weren't twins, he could have named the other one Tom.

And didn't some celeb name thier kid Moondoggy, or Moon-something?

Franks Zappa's daughter is named Moon Unit. She was already mentioned on this thread. Zappa's son is named Dweezil. Go figure.

Guest Felonies!
If Katie Holmes appeared in my bedroom naked and begging me to fuck her, I'd beat her to death in the mere hope of scoring brownie points with Mimi, Nicole, or Penelope. Bob and iggy simply have no taste.

The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.

Ah, so in addition to being a complete asshole and batshit crazy, he's also pretentious. Good to know.

Um, most names have their origins in Hebrew.

There's a difference between "allows to go to waste" and "finds something better".

Yeah. Katie Holmes is better than Penelope Cruz.

Right.

Yea, she is.

You're so odd.

Isn't Mimi Rogers known for having gigantic tits?

But maybe there's hope for you.