TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Sooo who is Leena really?

Guest Princess Leena

I think it's more due to niskie finding Ms. Laree unattractive.

Leena > Mickie James

Niskie's Leena love is getting out of hand again.

And, doing tech support, I've learned about 65% of people don't know what a USB cable is.

I know what you mean. The main modem (my work) still sends out with their broadband packs are usb modems. Its only now (well in a few months) that they are going to be sending out ethernet modems. While this sucks for drivers etc, it means alot of the people know what a usb cable is....well, that its the "blue" cable anyway.

...yeah. In a collective fit of pique, American artists have en masse and over the course of more than two centuries decided to spite their country by trashing its culture, religion, and government. Because what a true artist longs for above all is not the act of creation but a public which sucks his cock and a government which feeds him not only peeled but pre-chewed grapes.

What kind of shit are you smoking, Patrick? - and are you trying to defend artists or damn them?

I mean, Jesus. I have a pretty dim view of people who call themselves artists as a group, but even I wouldn't say they're anywhere near as pathetic, delusional, and revolting as the picture you paint. I presume it wasn't intentional, but that likelihood only makes your post more ridiculous - not to mention condescending, juvenile, and ignorant as well, and all at the same time.

Ever heard of Thomas Cole? Georgia O'Keeffe? Henry Tanner? Winslow Homer? Mary Cassatt? And those are just off the top of my head. Anti-American? Anti-government? Anti-religion? What bullshit. You know jack shit about art, which wouldn't matter if you weren't trying to pretend you do. More problematically, you also know jack shit about America.

Sounds like you're taking your first art class in some liberal college and this pile of shit you're regurgitating is the result. You're near enough DC - go to the fucking Smithsonian.

Oh, and stop telling people we've cybered. Idiot.

I was THERE man... I was there.

Gone but not forgotten :(

Niskie's Leena love is getting out of hand again.

I think it's more due to niskie finding Ms. Laree unattractive.

Carnival's wrong; Leena's right.

Niskie doesn't think mickie is hot?

and I used to respect the man's taste in women....

See? Carnival and Niskie. They could ahve all sorts of zany adventures, that dare not speak their names...

But you're thinner than Alexis Laree...

You weigh over 150?

I'm not bony.

But you make guys bony (lolz,2k6!)

EDIT: I fucked up and edited out the wrong half of Leena's post.

I'm 6'1" probably like 145...maybe less, now that I don't eat much anymore.

Has anybody made a note on how Leena looks like Brooke Hogan?

Or is it just me?

Leena > Mickie James > Brooke Hogan

Leena is hot. I have a crush on her.
Just to save yourself a lot of typing, and the rest of us a lot of ignoring, how about you only speak up when it's a girl that you DON'T find hot?

I'm 6'1" probably like 145...maybe less, now that I don't eat much anymore.

stop acting poor and fucking eat

I eat chips sometimes, but i usually smoke my meals.

Mickie James > Leena > Brooke Hogan

Guest wildpegasus
oh that means a lot coming from you, WP

It does. I'm actually very fussy in real life but if I saw Leena walking down the street I would not hesitate to look 2 or 3 times. She also come off as very sexual in all her photos and from the looks of it has a very nice smile and hip to waist ratio. Nice hair too though I'm not sure what colour it is; if she's actually a redhead than that makes her all the hotter.

Edit -- I actually feel extreamly guilty over my extreamly difficult requirements for hotness is a female. It's one of my faults as a person. I just hide it well.