TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

!~DH 72/4 rof kcabdeeF

Good buildup show for LA. KC's segment in Funtime and Krista Cribs may be early frontrunners for HD segment of the year. I hope that little Hoff/Tony skit I wrote worked so I could put the segments in the order I wanted to while having it all make sense.

* hits PK with a lawsuit over the use of Tony Brannigan without the expressed written consent of Tony149 * :D

Seriously, though, did you write that skit in post 3, PK? If you did, that was one helluva job. Honestly.

Man, that reject promo gave me such a Randy Orton vibe it was scary, especially when Reject repeated the part about being Britains bitchboys. Nevertheless, good opening segment that establishes we are indeed in the Land of Down Under.

Freakin' awesome 24/7 fun. I got to hand it to KC. I said I'd be in favor of merging the 24/7 title, but what KC -- and Patty last week -- have done has changed my mind. The 24/7 title is experiencing a rebirth similar to the one the women's division had late last year. Which means look for the 24/7 title to disappear within 3 months. :lol:

Holy shit was that K.I.D. MTV Cribs segment great. That Aquaman rant was gold. The line about Flipper had me cracking up.

Good to see some more OAOAST original commericals.

Team Heyross-Blonde/Faqu: This match put a smile to my face from the start thanks to one of my favorite classic heel routines, where the heel or heels challenge anybody in the back. Fun little match. Looks like the start of a possible feud between the two.

I must be in a good mood tonight, because the thought of Brock walking up to PK and telling him about the chicken had me rolling.

Zack does it again with the old school OAOAST references, this time with the In Crowd. And is there some history there. I should know. I still have the PM. :) The GPX came off like awesome assholes. Never thought an asshole could be awesome, huh?

NYU knows what I thought about his segment. Hint: I liked it.

Pretty good ME. Enjoyed seeing all hell break loose at the end.

MOTN: Spanish Fly vs. Hoff

LOTN: "I've beaten your ass so hard that you've left a blood trail from Poyngyang to Brisbane." -- Brock Ausstin

Edited by Tony149

Yes, I did do that attack segment Tony.

I read both the Funtime and Cribs segments in full and I'd have to give the edge slightly, slightly to Patty. Though I can picture Charles Robinson yelling "WHEEEEEEEEEEE" while going down the slide and counting at the same time.

I've begun work on the HTML

Sign in to follow this