TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Urban Warfare

NCAA Football 07

Guest Princess Leena

3-4. Because for whatever reason, it's tough to get high rated DT's in recruiting. And MLB's are much easier to get, and can get converted to other positions (although MUCH less than prior years, where it was ridiculous).

I'm still a fan of the 4-3. I love how it just clogs up the line and it's tougher to run up the middle because it's 5-on-4. Less holes up the gut means you can spread the LBs wide and that helps shut down the outside run.

Well in my dynasty , I have big safeties so i run a 3-3-5, with both safeties as dogs and I control either one, both are impact players, and I am great against the run, and the intermediate pass. The long ball is my weakness. I am the drizzling shits when I play any of my buddies in a bowl game in our dynasty.

I'm a fan of the Multiple D, I try out the other defenses, but keep going back to MD or a base 4-3 because I have hella good DL's.

I run a base 4-3. I figure since I spend half the game in nickel and dime anyway, I'm still going to have to recruit at DT whereas linebackers are less crucial. Also, even though it's my "base defense", I actually run very little 4-3 as if I really need a stop against the run, I go with a 4-4 or the 46 bear.