TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

Worst X-Men Character?

Or that chick that led the X-Men for a long time and flew around and shit and caused storms. What was her name?

I thought they meant new characters?

Cecilia Reyes was black. Maggott could've been, but I don't think it matters much.

M is... Moroccan? Penance would be, too, I guess. I do appreciate that Generation X tried to go with ethnic diversity. Speaking of which, Mondo was black in the horrid Generation X telefilm.

eh, I stopped reading around 98, I think...the last Uncanny X-Men storyline I had was when the X-Men were flung into space fighting the Phalanx, Joseph was a member and Bishop was stuck somewhere with Deathbird. I collected X-Men as well, but I can't even remember what was going on in that book.

There's also Prodigy, who was introduced in 2004 or there abouts.

He's still around (but depowered) in New X-Men. Although at the rate they're offing the kids in that book, perhaps not for long...

The Vanisher, thats all.

Remember the one-issue X-Force member Prosh? He was a robotic form of Cable's computer "The Professor". He was officially given the "WELCOME TO THE TEAM, PROSH!" induction, I believe around issue 35-38, it was a green cover with Prosh holding Cable's injured body on the cover.

Turned out, Cable had a horrible reaction to Prosh being near him, which force him to not be a part of the team.

Speaking of X-Force, it wouldn't be a bad idea to expand this discussion into "worst X-team."

Milligan and Allred's "X-Force" would fit the bill. Not that they were bad, but I could never buy into them being a "real" X-team.