TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Ultimate Fight Night V

benoitrulz- Rudo quit the board. He's DVDVR exclusive now. Blame the WWE Folder MOD's.

I HATE the DVDR MMA board. Too many people who've been watching since TUF started that now think they're experts.

Don't worry. You guys have me.

Don't listen to Lei's bullshit, he's been watching this longer than most of us :D

I'm going to talk to Rudo to try and get him to come back for this folder at least. I think that it's the fact that one of the MOD's who pushed him into leaving sometimes frequents this folder that's keeping him from coming back.

I'm going to talk to Rudo to try and get him to come back for this folder at least. I think that it's the fact that one of the MOD's who pushed him into leaving sometimes frequents this folder that's keeping him from coming back.

Who gives a fuck...

If he wants to act like a baby, then w/e.

Oh come on. One little PM from me asking him to tone the namecalling down a bit when talking about ECW in the WWE folder is "pushing him into leaving"?

I mean, really now.

More then one and there are bigger idiots and worse problems in that folder then singling Rudo out for the occasional MMA comment. Namecalling? Tell the kids who cried to you to grow a sack.

You're just lucky I didn't go ahead with my planned flooding of that board with gay-as-fuck MMA pictures in every single thread. Not to say I won't pull that off one day, just not right now.......

More then one and there are bigger idiots and worse problems in that folder then singling Rudo out for the occasional MMA comment. Namecalling? Tell the kids who cried to you to grow a sack.

You're just lucky I didn't go ahead with my planned flooding of that board with gay-as-fuck MMA pictures in every single thread. Not to say I won't pull that off one day, just not right now.......

Really, get an outside life.

The Internet isn't real, you guys take it too serious.

Guest Brian

While I'm here and somewhat sloshed, fuck all y'all.

Anderson Silva >>>>>> Washington/Oregon

Ivan called. He said he'll fuck Anderson in the ass. While tapping him out.

Bitches.

Guest Brian

If you're ever in Seattle Lei, after Ivan's gym is open, you can drop in.

It's ludicrous that people are ripping the UFC MW division right now. This PRIDE vs. UFC stuff gets out of hand.

A motivated Ivan who fights to the best of his ability is a top three level MW. Belee dat. I just get so disappointed in the guy because he just doesn't seem to live up to what he can do. I am also a fan.

Also, I thought he trains in Big Bear now? Fuck Dana for getting rid of Ivan and Lindland. Ugh.

Guest Brian

Playful suggestion. Ivan's gym will eventually be a part of my multisport complex.

AMC Pankration is leet, and Ivan could probably run a good camp, but am I forgetting any other in gyms Seattle aside from Dennis Hallman's Academy of Horrible Lowkicks?

Guest Brian

With Team Quest North up in Auburn now; AMC picking up Leben and Herman; and Ivan opening up shop, there should be a plethora of top guys training up here.