TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Ultimate Fighter Season 4 the thread...

Good thing Edwin was the 1st fighter from the middelweight divison to advance to the semi's, so it gives him more time to recover. Let's hope it doesn't get re-open in training. Kid's got a ton of heart.

I just want him to do well b/c he looks like a little kid that might cry if he doesn't win.

I like how Dana has to explain to us after/before/during every fight how experienced these guys are and what vets they are. We get it Dana....they aren't n00bs!

It was funny watching GSP talk about how lazy they were though.

I'm guessing Pete Spratt is left wishing he'd just manned up and gotten his ass handed to him by Matt Hughes back in the day.

Thumbs up episode, nothing special but nothing horrible. I can't wait to see Serra "accidentally" break something of Laimons while rolling. I was watching it with Rudo and when they picked Lytle/Spratt the first thing both of us said was "Lytle, sub". I like the buildup for Jackson/Thomas, hopefully they end up matching with each other.

I was watching it with Rudo and when they picked Lytle/Spratt the first thing both of us said was "Lytle, sub".

I'd hope so, seeing as how neither of you are retarded. Oh, and did you guys make out? Pics?

Anyways, Laimon's always been obnoxious and overrated, but most of the shit he said was pretty on the ball (especially in regards to Royce), but probably grated Serra even worse because of his personality in general.

I was watching it with Rudo and when they picked Lytle/Spratt the first thing both of us said was "Lytle, sub".

I'd hope so, seeing as how neither of you are retarded. Oh, and did you guys make out? Pics?

Anyways, Laimon's always been obnoxious and overrated, but most of the shit he said was pretty on the ball (especially in regards to Royce), but probably grated Serra even worse because of his personality in general.

How can he be overrated when he's not even a fighter?

By the way, I don't think Thomas/Jackson will go done, because they are making it too obivous, and I think it will be Serra/Jackson.

Because he's a pretty mediocre cornerman, especially in regards to how sought after his services are. Duh.

Because he's a pretty mediocre cornerman, especially in regards to how sought after his services are. Duh.

Aside from Baroni, who else has he cornered?

Miller, Hieron & Stevenson are some of the more notable guys he's cornered, though you can also hear him screeching one of his more infamous lines during the Koscheck/Leben match:

"KNEES TO THE BUTT!"

Guest DRH 502

Wasn't Laimon the dude yelling "HUGHES NEWTON POSITION!" in his TUF fight against that crap boxer dude...I can't think of his name for shit...

So, is there any chance we might see a good fight in the next couple of weeks? These last two have been awful.

I think Jeremy snagged Noah's "Stupidest man in TUF history" medal tonight.

Noah atleast quit for his girlfriend, length disregarded. He atleast knew the woman.

Jeremy violated the rules when he knew he'd be sent home to bang some chick he met four hours before.

Only thing in Noah's favor in this race was that he was in the semi-finals already, but I think the situations around their departure lean more heavily to Jeremy's side.

I think Jeremy snagged Noah's "Stupidest man in TUF history" medal tonight.

Noah atleast quit for his girlfriend, length disregarded. He atleast knew the woman.

Jeremy violated the rules when he knew he'd be sent home to bang some chick he met four hours before.

Only thing in Noah's favor in this race was that he was in the semi-finals already, but I think the situations around their departure lean more heavily to Jeremy's side.

One other point - Noah was competing for a guaranteed contract. Jeremy was competing for a one-time shot at the title. I think Noah wins that one too...

Yeah, Jeremy's definitely the new champion of stupidity. I like how they went the sympathy route with how he's been living in his car for months and how he wants the money to improve his life right before showing him being a complete moron and throwing it all away.

I've been a little down on the season so far (no real excitement in either the house or the Octagon), but it looks like next week's debut of "Everybody Hates Shonie" will spice things up.

I really hope to see Din Thomas Vs. Shonie Carter in the Semi Finals. That would be a VERY interesting fight.

Serra should own Spratt quite easily. Setting up an all Grey Welterweight Semi Finals.

Everytime Mikey was on camera for interview you could see his eyes move side to side as he read the script/teleprompter/cue card.

He wasn't reading from cue cards. He's suffers from Nystagmus, a condition which causes the involuntary darting of the eyes, and it can be caused by chronic abuse of alcohol and barbituates. It's not uncommon in older people who have a history of substance abuse, even after they sober up. Mikey is a recovering alcoholic and drug user.

I don't think they use cue cards for the interviews on The Ultimate Fighter.