TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fantasy Football

Damn...I've been waiting for someone to start a league for a couple of weeks now and ended up missing out on it.

How about a couple of days before the draft we get everyone to post in here. Anyone who doesn't post gets booted, to let some active members in.

Ok, I like that idea. A week before, to give people time.

Yeah, I'm doing it in the order of people who posted in here saying that they wanted in. You're first, then Cartman, Krankor, AgentBond34 and Mole.

There are still 4 spots available in the ESPN league. If you're interested, PM me with your email address, as ESPN Leagues have email invites and not League ID#'s and Passwords.

Any chance we could start up another Yahoo league for the people who missed out and any others who would do both maybe? I love the 16-20 team leagues for the depth and strategy and really don't wanna jump in some random league where 75% of the people wiull drop out.

I'm setting up another league on Yahoo if anyone wants in that missed the first league's sign-up. Limit's 16 at the moment, but I'll bump it to 20 if there's a demand for it.

League ID# 27530

League password: tsm2

Try it now. The pw is in lowercase in case you put it in upper.

EDIT: Argh, forgot to list the draft time. August 20th @ 8:30 EST. I forgot when SummerSlam is(27th?), so if that falls on SS, I'll be changing it.

Guest Princess Leena

I joined the 2nd one.

If more people who didn't make the 1st one want to play, I'll drop out.

Guest Princess Leena
EDIT: Argh, forgot to list the draft time. August 20th @ 8:30 EST. I forgot when SummerSlam is(27th?), so if that falls on SS, I'll be changing it.

It says 10:30pm EST on the league page.