TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fantasy Football

Someone registered as Team Haverstick on the ESPN one without actually joining the league. Fuck if I know how. Still one spot available, two if no one claims Team Haverstick.

Is there any way we can go back to the original roster settings for the 1st league. 1 RB and 2 WR seems way to simple. You are completely boned if you don't get one of the top 3 RBs, whereas you can make up the difference if you get 2 RBs. Yes some teams will be playing a non-starter but that is half the point of a 20 team league, make it a challenge.

Someone registered as Team Haverstick on the ESPN one without actually joining the league. Fuck if I know how. Still one spot available, two if no one claims Team Haverstick.

That was me. I was a part of the league but then deleted my team when I signed up for the 2nd Yahoo league because I didn't want to be in 2 leagues. It really should have been completely deleted but ESPN Fantasy usually has some retarded glitches. Under my ESPN account it doesn’t show up anymore.

So really you have 2 spots available.

Mystery solved.

Is W/R better, because that leaves us with the choice of picking a receiver or second back?

Guest Princess Leena

I'd prefer 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and 1 W/R... but, I doubt most here want a super long draft with 20 people and all the work involved picking many sleepers.

Guest StylesMark
I'd prefer 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and 1 W/R... but, I doubt most here want a super long draft with 20 people and all the work involved picking many sleepers.

I like this idea.

I'm in league 2. "Penetration Station"

I'm going to go with the 1 RB, 2 WR's and the 1 W/R option. It gives people a choice to take the 2nd back, or grab a receiver that realistically is in the top 60 at his position, which means he'll be pulling his weight.

Guest Princess Leena

I guess 1 RB is best... because if we had to play 2, it's tough to dig up 40 RB's who will do anything.

Yes, I know which people I'm replacing. Will edit this post shortly.

Some people haven't posted in here, but I know which ones of those I won't replace.

League 1's draft is tomorrow at 5pm PST.

Please show up.

Or for the love of god at least prerank some players. Really don't need half of the spots taking a full minute and a half each pick.

Guest Princess Leena

Even if people don't pre-rank, Yahoo will immediately pick for them by their list.

Actually, I've been in leagues with almost all of these people. There's only one that I'd maybe boot, but they've been active in the league last year. So, I'm going to send PM's to everyone tonight reminding them of the draft. I'm comfortable with who's here.

I didn't realize this before, or I wouldn't have made the post 10 minutes ago.

I'll be up at the crack of dawn for the draft. Damned if I'm letting Yahoo pick people for me.