TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest posnco

Im sorry

Guest posnco

Guys, Im very sorry to say but Im right now at a time where I have too many responsibilities to keep up with something like the SWF. I've had a great opening here and from my little time here I know you guys are great people, but with school restarting soon/college searching/work/band/side-bands/internet classes I really wont be able to contribute here and the last thing I want to be is someone that isn't dependable when Im needed to be.

Therefor, I regretfully give my notice to the SWF higher-ups for my release. I do hope you guys understand, I really did like it here and writing the first one was fun. I really don't want to be a burden to any of you, and that's why I wish to leave, maybe return at a later date, but no promises.

Once again, I truelly am sorry for any burden I may have been or my release may immediately bring.

On the terms of my character, Ciro Vitale, I give SWF the full use of Ciro to use in any way they wish, whether to end him, use him as a jobber, or book him. I would like to return, but I can't be sure of when and if, so I allow you guys to decide.

Don't feel too bad; it happens to a lot of people. In fact, since I'm about to start a new job, and I've decided to go back to school, it might happen to me.

Get your life settled and then, if you feel like it, come on back.

Happens to a lot of people, although I hope you do come back, seeing new people join is always cool to see.

Although I get the feeling Vitale will be on the wrong end of a Demonstar, or Manson will cause him to burst into flames. People have come back to life from worse around here, though.

That's a shame, I thought you were off to a good start. Come back whenever you can.