TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

On wildpegasus

Guest wildpegasus
Your problem is a lack of confidence. Why wouldn't I have a chance? I'm in shape and can make people laugh when I want to.

Yes, the 30 year old virgin is telling me I don't have confidence. If I didn't have any confidence, I'd be in "your situation", only a younger version. I've had sex, I'm not the type to brag about it.

Yawn. Words of a coward. I'd like to see you try to break my glasses. You'd have no chance Buddy, I was born tough. I had to be tough growing up. As a kid I had to work and work hard with jobs that would have grown alduts collapsing from exhaustion all around me.

Do you want part of that even if you are a great fighter? Let's say you are a great fighter who has an amazing reach that crack monitors and the space time continium to attack my glasses. Or even a terrific fighter. Still you have to consider the thought process that my years of torture as a kid has given to me -- Even if I can't win a monitor breaking contest I'm going to give it my all.. To beat me, you're gonna have to kill me. And to kill me, you're gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, you're gonna have to be willing to die yourself. I don't know if you're ready to do that Kingof909... I just don't know King of Talk.

Quoted for hilariousness. "You" are cutting a promo on me. That's funny. Like I said, I made a messageboard. I don't even know how to make viruses or send them to someone else. I don't have the computer savvy. Just bring this war to a place that can handle it.

What's wrong with this place or Antigonish?

I gotta stop posting for tonight so we'll have to complete this some other time. I have just had a sudden urge to watch some Rocky videos.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Hi ya Felonies! Have a good night tonight?

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Yawn. Words of a coward

This from the guy who wouldn't click on a link to a messageboard?

I was wrong, WP is a gimmick.

You better hope WP doesn't fight you, he knows the art of self defense from watching Chris Benoit matches.

Guest Smues

The link has a virus until you've gotten the Best Ending, the Frog Ending, and the Secret Ending. Until then keep digging through your anti-virus software Watson.

Guest Hemme
I "can't" get laid because I'm shy. I am however carefully planting the seeds on the board here for future sex with some of its members.

PM Sent.

:wub:

This "fight" is more like the Trish Stratus/Jackie Gayda exchange, it's all over the place!

Or a drunken Kebab shop scuffle.

:(

Guest DRH 502

I don't know what you have been reading, but a "fight" requires 2 people to come in and impose their will on the other. All i'm seeing here is a WCW Saturday Night-level squash...

This thread is awesome.

Guest Felonies!

Instead of suspending WP from the WWE Folder, what if we suspended him TO the WWE Folder? That way he could be A Very Respected Member Of The IWC and leave the rest of us alone.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
WP licks balls and is a flaming homosexual.

He needs to be banned.

Irony.

Guest Smues
Instead of suspending WP from the WWE Folder, what if we suspended him TO the WWE Folder? That way he could be A Very Respected Member Of The IWC and leave the rest of us alone.

Best idea ever.

So far this fight is on the same level as the Peter McGinley-Mike Tyson fight from a 10 years ago. WP has barely landed a punch.

Guest Smues
So far this fight is on the same level as the Peter McGinley-Mike Tyson fight from a 10 years ago. WP has barely landed a punch.

Was that the fight that lasted like 45 seconds and was his first fight out of prison?

Was that the fight that lasted like 45 seconds and was his first fight out of prison?

Yeah it was. I don't remember how long it lasted but it was not very long.

Guest wildpegasus

I "can't" get laid because I'm shy. I am however carefully planting the seeds on the board here for future sex with some of its members.

PM Sent.

:wub:

This "fight" is more like the Trish Stratus/Jackie Gayda exchange, it's all over the place!

Or a drunken Kebab shop scuffle.

:(

Awesome. I've read some of your posts and you seem to be a pretty cool cat. For some reason, I dind't recieve your PM.

Btw, Are you female?

As far as K909 goes I'm not that interested in getting into a word war with him since I harbour no hard feelings to him at all. He is who he is. However, if he does want a real life wrestling match I'm down with that. Maybe Hawk34 can be the promoter and bring in all the smartmark message board posters as fans. Ought to be some good fun.

Nobody on this board is going to let you fuck them, whether you're real or not. If by sex, you mean cybersex, well, I just don't know what to say.

Leena, time to prove how much of a Heel Princess you really are.

Cyber WP here, then post the chatlog for all of our amusement.

Btw, Are you female?

Little late to be asking.

As far as K909 goes I'm not that interested in getting into a word war with him since I harbour no hard feelings to him at all. He is who he is. However, if he does want a real life wrestling match I'm down with that. Maybe Hawk34 can be the promoter and bring in all the smartmark message board posters as fans. Ought to be some good fun.

giveadamnprogress9fr5dg.gif

I'm watching Beyond the Glory with Sugar Ray Leonard on FSN right now. Are you going to go the route of Roberto Duran?

Guest wildpegasus

giveadamnprogress9fr5dg.gif

I'm watching Beyond the Glory with Sugar Ray Leonard on FSN right now. Are you going to go the route of Roberto Duran?

Time will tell, time will tell my friend.