TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF GROUND ZERO CARD!

Kivell is the referee that's lasted the longest, at least. (I think)

And if you're stuggling for markers, I can mark the odd match if required. I can't promise it'll be anything above a Galatea effort, though.

I've always been told that Kivell was head ref.

I hope we get some markers soon, cause I'm done writing and I have no clue how much online time I'll be able to get this weekend, so the sooner I know where to send it the better.

Guest El XL

Manson? and Hardcore? interesting, very very interesting match up. I'll have to go find a couple of manson's winning matches to see what sort of guy I am up against. And can I just say that this is a huge card for a PPV

Spike, you know I'm writing the whole match with your name as spoon, right?

And Manson doesn't show very often. His last win came against me when I didn't feel like writing, so I wrote a haiku, and he wrote, like, a longer haiku :P

Manson? and Hardcore? interesting, very very interesting match up. I'll have to go find a couple of manson's winning matches to see what sort of guy I am up against. And can I just say that this is a huge card for a PPV

Yeah. I'm him. I can't remember the last time I wrote a full length match, so good luck with that. The best you'll get lately is the match versus Kaibatsu or a MANSONosity rushjob.

If it'll help then I got an excel file with the complete results of '04 '05 and '06 in them and yes some of these guys actually go back to 2004 (some even further back but I haven't started on 2003 yet)

Bruce, I've saved every single match and promo I've ever written, plus some of the matches that beat me, and yet having a list of the results back that far worries even me.

It's research and well with recap threads like you've done for 2006 (and some I've found for the majority of 04 & 05) it's not been that hard to compile it.

Would it disturb you even more if I said I had a complete win/loss list for everyone active? well from Jan 04 till now - Yes that problaby would disturb you so I ain't saying that ;)

LOL I'll tell you when I get to work. Since I fed the results into a database and then wrote an SQL routine to compile the records I have the excel sheet at work.

Yes, yes I know I'm a humongous IT geek, but at least I make money from being one so :P

I'm glad that worked out for you. I'm still hoping there's a job that involves sleeping, and has absolutely no proofreading involved.

Guest El XL

And Manson doesn't show very often. His last win came against me when I didn't feel like writing, so I wrote a haiku, and he wrote, like, a longer haiku :P

Haiku? I thought there was some sort of rule on the format of the matches? I mean they all look pretty uniform to me.

When people don't have time/motivation/inclination to write a full match you can get some bizarre entries. Some people write haikus, MANSON tends to write MANSONOSITY squashes where the power of MANSONOSITY destroys the opponent in some interesting way (normally involving explosions or possibly eyebeams that fry them), and so on.

What's really amusing is when they win because the other person submitted NOTHING. For example, when MANSON delivered a chop to Spike Jenkins and made him explode into tiny pieces at the time when Spike was the Number One Contender to the World Title. He pulled the same thing off against Landon when Landon was World Champion, I believe.

All of which just shows how awesome MANSON is.

Haiku? I thought there was some sort of rule on the format of the matches? I mean they all look pretty uniform to me.

As Toxxic said, matches like these usually come about under duress or because of apathy. There are no rules in how a match should be written anyway, just don't expect to win when your opponent turns in a real effort. Consensus states that anything is better than a double no-show, even a squash, or an Extreme Warfare copy pasta, or a one-line gem like "The ring collapses and I win," etc. Some even make a career out of it... *cough*

Well yeah. I made a career out of beating no-shows, you made yours by blowing no-showers into smithereens. So we both do the same thing, you just do it more spectacularly.

Hey you can make quite a career for yourself tearing through no-shows, consistent showing is the key

And Spike - except for 2 months of 04 which I haven't listed yet your 2004-2006 win/loss record is 27 wins, 38 losses and 4 no contests (3 by double no show, 1 written as such)

Everything is easy for the person that knows how B-)

For 2006 you're 16-10-2 (2 double no shows) and I was even nice enough to actually credit you for beating Blank when you didn't actually turn in a match for the best of 5 ;)

Side note: You successfully defended the CW title 4 times before losing it and the tag-team title 0 times. :D

LOL how about odd shows in November of 2004? :lol: But we all know the only result there that mattered

You helped destroy the interior of FAO Schwartz B-)

And to answer your very odd request: From Ground Zero 05 to Ramadomination you were 11-7-1 (One double no show)

(as JJ Johnson you're 30-22-2 career wise, I'd calculate Rush Hadrian or as half of the CMM but it may be better if I kept that top secret ;) )