TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Ban InuYasha.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Oh fuck this actually works, I lost $604.23. I didn't notice though, and after a second try, I lost over $5000, fuck.

Guest wildpegasus
Oh fuck this actually works, I lost $604.23. I didn't notice though, and after a second try, I lost over $5000, fuck.

Detailed explanation please. I'm smelling a possible work here.

It's how much the billing of the call is. The rate per minute is some crazy shit.

Guest wildpegasus
It's how much the billing of the call is. The rate per minute is some crazy shit.

I must commend you for staying sane after a loss of so much money. That's like 250 lap dances you will now not be able to have.

I get bitches to dance for me for free, I ain't be payin' them.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

While I (sadly, I must say) agree with WP that someone should post a blow by blow account of what happens when you call this number and how you manage with such large phone bills, the point is this sort of thing should result in getting Inuyasha banned, especially if he is CronoT.

Also, probably because I just barely care, I seem to be out of the loop on this whole "Hawk is Choken". I thought word on the street was Hawk 54 was KNK, and I have no idea why KNK was ever banned.... unless I'm confused in one of those name change deals.

Ban name changing.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

Argh! Ban name changing! That's probably a case where through not paying attention people kept refering to Choken One in response to a KNK post and I thought they were talking to someone else. Also, ban that imposter Hawk for confusing me one too many times (the guy with his number next to Hawk, not spaced out like KNK)

Next I'll find out that the Felonies! character with Todd Bridges in his avatar is TCR.

It was already answered, but Hawk52 and Hawk 34 are different guys.

Hawk52 has been here for a while. Choken was banned, signed up as KNK, who was then banned under the PBP rule, and so came Hawk 34 under a new account, who hasn't yet been banned due to it being determined that he wasn't Choken despite all evidence to the contrary.

Guest wildpegasus

What's a PBP actually stand for?

I think we should keep Choken One on the board. He's a good guy overall and doesn't cause too much trouble.

Guest Felonies!

"Why do you act normal on other boards but not TSM."

"TSM is more fun to be silly. When I talk serious there people don't respond as much as they do on other boards."

jayzsblackalbumisntgood.jpg

Guest wildpegasus
"Why do you act normal on other boards but not TSM."

"TSM is more fun to be silly. When I talk serious there people don't respond as much as they do on other boards."

jayzsblackalbumisntgood.jpg

What's the point of this?

Guest wildpegasus
wildpegasus.jpg

I missed you, hotstuff

CR, you're not good enough for me.

Leena, I knew you'd do that soon as I wrote that line when I was talking to you. I was wondering what took you so long.

You're not good enough for me CR.

Guest wildpegasus
Come on mods, one bullet is all you need.

Man, you guys love feeding me for spots.

Eh, you're just jealous that I can talkly freely about my life without worry about what my peers think. However, you guys can't.