TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ZGangsta

All-Star Wonder Woman

DC has put out a press release about the just announced All-Star Wonder Woman and announcing the fact that Adam Hughes is now DC exclusive.

Will the series be awesome like All-Star Superman or crap like All-Star Batman and Robin?

And unlike both of those, will it come out on time?

There is no chance that this comes out on time. I heard rumors that Johns and Jiminez were thinking about doing an All-Star series but never heard who was going to be used. My guess was either Flash or GL.

All Star Wonder Woman? I'll pass.

Is All-Star supposed to be its own continuity (i.e. Ultimate Marvel), or just a random collection of vanity projects?

Is All-Star supposed to be its own continuity (i.e. Ultimate Marvel), or just a random collection of vanity projects?

Each individual title are so far all self contained universes.

Guest Tsukuyomi

Well, it's not yet proven. They could just be set at different times (Considering Superman in All Star Batman can only leap an eigth of a mile). Not that that's likely, but just wanted to say it.

And doesn't is suck that we are missing out on All-Star Flash for this?

There are rumors of Johns and Jiminez doing an all-star series. My guess is that it either be GL or Flash. I would prefer Flash, but that means it will end up being GL.

Each individual title are so far all self contained universes.

Would an Ultimate DC be a good idea...or did that already kind of happen after COIE?