TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Genesis Roundtable Discussion

So, I was thinking about how it would be cool to have a Genesis discussion for a Thoth Report. I mentioned this to the Zedzilla, and he was like "Even though Thoth doesn't talk about the SWF, I'd be up for it, lolz" (Not his exact words, lolz, but close), and then I was like "Thoth, what about a Genesis thing?" and he was all "Okays, I guess, lollerz".

HOWEVER, it would be the better if it wasn't just a Zed, Thoth, and Crazy Drea, so, like, anyone else interestings? I'm thinking that we could do like, several, and stuff, if there are a lot of people that are like "Cool, I want to talk about stuff!"

So, yeah, if you are interested, tossulate your name into the e-hat, and whatnot.

GODREA AMD TOSS HAT NAME INTO BEING!

So, what time(s) am everybody to having been free?

Oh, also, I'll do part of it in someone else's character should they be unavailable and their opponent is doing it in character. That is, if Tom does it in character, and Toxx can't join in (Because he's silly and has dial-up), I'll affect the worst British accent ever and be Mike Stephens, lolz.

Or not, lollerz.

A for effort, Drea, but you know we'll only be talking about the SWF for like two and a half minutes. Anyway, I'm free Friday after 4pm (MTN), and anytime on Sunday.

Somebody poke Thoth with a stick.

-Z

You need Skype (At least, that's what I was thinking of using, since, you know, IM and our chatroom are teh lamez0r), a mic, and broadband, or a phone based in the North American continent and whatnot.

Speaking of stuff, if Thoth doesn't do this, who else has good recording stuff that'll actually pick up the other people?

Guest Divefire

Hrm, well if you need some one to be British and who keeps US time, I can offer no insight what so ever and be very unfunny.

Wow I can still sell myself, excellent.

You tell 'em. They keep talking about Windy's Valley Girl accent and whatnot, and I've always wanted to show them what a REAL accent sounds like. Sadly, I'm still on dial-up.

Us Brits should do one of these sometime and exclude the Americans.

So basically, me, Toxx and Divefire I guess. And two of whom are confirmed as on dial-up. And, likely, none of whom anyone will understand anyway.