TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest JMA
I'd like for WWE to quit playing theme music when anyone interupts a promo or does a run in.

That's been a pet peeve of mine for a while. Entrance music should be used only for match entrances or special occasions.

Guest JMA
I'd like for WWE use a wrestler without any theme music whatsoever. I think it would work for Randy Orton, at least compared with the terrible entrance song he uses right now.

I thought it worked fine for the Big Show/Giant and when he was in WCW. It was oddly ominous. The same could be said for Raven (even though his WCW music ruled).

Comment 1: Rudo needs to bring back that point/counterpoint (or whatever it was, I forget) thread, because that was awesome.

Comment 2: Edge spearing Eddie with the bad shoulder to win at SummerSlam 2002 was not only 100,000 times worse than Shawn Michaels' bad selling from later that night, but is possibly the most retarded thing in WWE history.

Comment 3: From the same show, JR's commentary on Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels and the postmatch attack was excellent. JR also had the line of the night ("*grumble grumble* WrestleMania 2? Who cares.")

It seems like since the brand split began, the better show has always been the one with Chris Benoit on it. Not saying he's entirely responsible, but it's an amazing coincidence.

On a related note, SD is underrated right now. They've already had two tv MOTYC's in the course of a week (Benoit/Regal and Benoit/Eddie).

The thing that most intrigues me about the GAB is what Eddie's secret is, even though I know it'll probably be wrestlecrap material. It's sort of like asking a girl why she won't go out with you... You know the answer's gonna suck, but you want to find out anyway.

I think Sandman kinda looks like a blonde Vince Vaughn. Like, if they did a movie aboot ECW, Vince Vaughn would play Sandman. Same with Kevin Nash and Johnathan Frakes

i'm pretty sure they're working towards a 'dominic is my son' angle with eddie and rey but that seems too obvious....which means i'm probably correct. =[

Also, i really believe that eddie's work has really gone downhill since he became totally 'roided up, his match with benoit was ok but a disapointment in my eyes. I thought eddie was off drugs, i guess it doesnt apply to steroids.

Guest JMA

I just wish an announcer would randomly walk up to Eddie and straight up ask him if he's Dominic's father. Why can't any of them see how obvious it is? It's almost like wrestling announcers all have learning disabilities.

BTW, I think someone should merge both of the Tyson Tomko threads. We really don't need two.

I'd like for WWE use a wrestler without any theme music whatsoever. I think it would work for Randy Orton, at least compared with the terrible entrance song he uses right now.

I thought it worked fine for the Big Show/Giant and when he was in WCW. It was oddly ominous. The same could be said for Raven (even though his WCW music ruled).

On the other hand it doesn't always work. Take Doug Furnas/Phil LaFon when they were in the WWF in 1997. I think they were billed as the most dynamic or exicting tag team in wrestling, or something, and people didn't give a shit about them. Granted they didn't really give a shit any other time but I'm just trying to make a point. I think no music gives off the air of a jobber.

Why are you such a big Tyson Tomko fan? These tag teams could work:

Tomko & Kid Kash

Tomko & Eugene (because Tomko can be really goofy as well)

With Kane or Snitsky would just plain suck. Danny Basham and Tomko don't have a connection.

Why are you such a big Tyson Tomko fan?

He's probably a big Tomko fan for the same reason that there are Snitsky, Heidenreich, Lance Hoyt (from TNA), Harvey Whippleman, Steve Blackman, Barry Horowitz, and "Iron" Mike Sharpe fans.

Tomko and a retard? 

...It would never work.

Not a chance in hell.

However, if they bought back Mordecai......

Oh shit, I totally forgot that Mordecai was Fertig. For some reason, I was thinking that it was actually Eugene all along.

Guest jm29195
Who really cares about Tomko? He is a hoss with the charisma of a sponge.

Come on now, Spongebob Squarepants is one of the best things on tv- sponges have charisma too.....

Guest TysonTomko420
Why are you such a big Tyson Tomko fan? T

cause hes the man yo. First of all he is improving a lot in the ring. second of all he is a futrue star. Hopefully Tomko can team with Kid Kash and get some Hoyt like Cheers

Guest TysonTomko420

yea yo i went to tower records to buy a couple CDs and i also bought ECW one Night Stand.

Anyways the clerk was a cute girl like 18 or 19. And when she scanned the DVD she was like "my brother wrestled on this show" and i was like "no way who is your brother?" and then she was like "nunzio" so i was like thats awesome yo.

But yea dont u think thatis crazy?

6. Tomko & Danny Basham- wouldnt be very good but they are both doing nothing right now and could be a decent team i guess. 

That's funny because someone is using them as a tag team in an efed that I run. "Doomsday" is what he calls them, I believe.

cause hes the man yo.  First of all he is improving a lot in the ring.  second of all he is a futrue star.

"Cause he's the man"? Huh? What actually makes him "the man", anyway?

Improving in the ring? I haven't noticed it.

Future star? That's like saying Sylvain Grenier will be a future star, and there's actually nothing special about him, either.

Guest TysonTomko420
cause hes the man yo.  First of all he is improving a lot in the ring.  second of all he is a futrue star.

"Cause he's the man"? Huh? What actually makes him "the man", anyway?

Improving in the ring? I haven't noticed it.

Future star? That's like saying Sylvain Grenier will be a future star, and there's actually nothing special about him, either.

did u think batista was gonna be a future champ 3 years ago?

The guy is young, athletic, and very driven to succeed. Tomko is gonna be big man. Get on the bandwagon before it leaves the station

Guest Deadbolt
PWTorch.com Newsletter

Juventud Guerrera is currently the subject of backstage heat for his actions in a recent match with Paul London. Despite being told not to do so, Guerrera used Hardcore Holly's "Alabama Slam," which, suffice it to say, did not make the veteran pleased. Holly reportedly told Rey Mysterio, who's considered Juvi's proverbial babysitter, to warn Guerrera about using the move.

Management and Paul London are also upset with Guerrera for performing the 450 splash, especially since he botched the move and landed on London's face.

A final factor in his heat with WWE comes from lowering his ring attire to reveal his upper body definition (Guerrera plans it out ahead of time and even oils his chest before matches). Road agents instructed Guerrera to keep his outfit on at all times.

A couple of years ago Juvi went against WWE orders and performed certain moves in a dark match which lead to them deciding not to sign him. He seems to not like to listen. If this story is true and he keeps it up i wouldn't be surprised if he's at some point released with the other two remaining as a tag team and still being called the Mexicools. Hopefully not though.

Why aren't there any faces of Raw? You've got Cena, Hogan (who's leaving soon), Hardy (who may just be over for one feud), uh Big Show (currently doing a total midcard angle)? Kane (in a never ending feud with Edge, which is a feud NO ONE wants to see)? Shelton (in a never ending feud with Carlito)? Triple H is *so* coming back as a face.

Who is going to win in the feud: Hardy or Edge? Hardy winning would be pointless, because what do you do with him after. Edge winning means that Hardy loses the girl and the feud and looks like a tool. After the feud, both guys will either be in the same spot that they were or Edge will be worse off than before.

Guest JMA
Well, if Matt wins, will it even matter? Will he get more, or have the same, heat? Because if his heat fizzles out, than him winning is very, very pointless.

On the other hand, if Hardy loses his heat will almost assuredly die. At least with Hardy winning there's a chance that he can maintain his massive heat. If Edge loses he can always dump Lita (which he needs to do after this feud anyways) and can become an even bigger asshole heel.

Does anyone think that Rey Mysterio Jr's influence on American wrestling is underappreciated? With him basically making the CW division in WCW, I'd say he was a top 5 or 10 influence on American wrestling in the 90's.

I sent Brian a PM a while ago requesting that a thread like this get started for exactly the opposite reasoning as to why this thread was started.

Having said that, it's good we have a thread like this in the forum, it needs to be where people go for the random shit. Pin plz.