TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

So, wildpegasus IS banned, after all.

Basically, I noticed a poster named "BritishBruiser" make a stop in Hawk34's blog to chastize him for mentioning wp (while contributing nothing to Hawk's blog entry, of couse). He only had eight posts, but seemed to know an awful lot about wp (enough to jump to "his" defense once again in the bodybuilding thread), so I was suspicious. So I checked the IPs, and what do you know, they matched wp's. After looking at "BritishBruiser"'s past posts, it wasn't the first time (again, in eight posts) he had dropped by to defend "wp". I've been sick of his attention-whoring for some time, he's had plenty of chances, and he blew his last one with the gimmick account. I ran it by the other mods, and eventually Josh gave me the OK to drop the hammer.

On all other boards I've come across, WP is a highly respected member so you should be treating him with more respect.

wildpegasus

I can't wait for everything to go down. How can anyone not get excited for KENTA vs Dragon? It'll be awesome to see this live in person. Unlike a lot of others, I don't mind the crowd at all.

not wildpegasus

I can see the Undertaker losing to Chris Benoit. The Undertaker vs Chris Benoit at Wrestlemania for the streak has been and is the ultimate dream match in all of wrestling today.

wildpegasus

3 women, but I'm still young.

not wildpegasus

alfdogg, were banky and I the only people to post under milky's account in that one thread.

In other news, the episode of the Simpsons where IDRM drew his name from was on today. It was only okay, but then it was from around when the show began its decline in quality.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

The Simpsons have evolved into two different shows - the first however many seasons, considered good/great on the internet and the last however many seasons considered bad on the internet. Although a lot of the "bad" episodes are underrated, and are just a different type of humor for fans of the older seasons.

I like both.

I haven't seen a new episode of the Simpsons since the first of the two times Thomas Pynchon guested; before that, I don't know. I recall still watching the show for two full seasons in spite of my increasing dislike of the product. Considering just how much the Simpsons meant to me for nearly a decade, it was hard to cut the cord.

Anyway, I've heard it's gotten better in the last couple of years, but I wouldn't know.

Guest Princess Leena

WP is crying that it wasn't his account, but he did use it occasionally.

He's lying. Permaban!

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Yeah Incandenza, after the show got "really bad", a lot of people who stopped watching haven't caught the show to see it get slighty better the past few seasons. Last season for example, was pretty good. What is hard for the "older" fans, is that the characters have changed from what they originally were. They're still funny to me, just differently.

Guest Hemme
So I checked the IPs, and what do you know, they matched wp's.

The guy could be on AOL, matching IPs happen.

Gotta say though, banning him is fucked up, the guy got abuse & shit in almost every thread he posted in, but he ends up banned, harsh.

He brought it upon himself a fair amount of time (come on, when you say you climaxed on a workout bench, that's not going to just be forgotten), and creating another account to "defend" himself is about a hundred levels of pathetic.

The IPs weren't AOL, btw. The only two posters listed under it were him and the Bruiser one and they both were registered with Hotmail addresses (the address also resolved to a Canadian ISP). Couple that with what Alf said about them being WAY too similar and draw your own conclusions.

Gotta say though, banning him is fucked up, the guy got abuse & shit in almost every thread he posted in, but he ends up banned, harsh.

You make it sound like TSM is made up of vicious animals that arbitrarily sought out the weak one and abused & shit on him for fun. He asked to be a center of attention, and he was ... unfortunately for him, the attention he rec'd was negative.

Good riddance to bad trash, says I.

the funny thing is that he really didn't start flaking out until about this time last year...before then, I never really noticed any extreme silliness from him. I thought he was just another WWE Folder poster...and he always did contribute in that folder.

Well I won't be getting creepy PMs about Ghostbusters now. I mean, it wasn't really "creepy" and I think he was just trying to chat, but I don't think I ever spoke with him yet he would always call me pal or buddy (ex. a blog entry I made before leaving for a month, he commented that I will be missed).

Basically, I noticed a poster named "BritishBruiser" make a stop in Hawk34's blog to chastize him for mentioning wp (while contributing nothing to Hawk's blog entry, of couse). He only had eight posts, but seemed to know an awful lot about wp (enough to jump to "his" defense once again in the bodybuilding thread), so I was suspicious. So I checked the IPs, and what do you know, they matched wp's. After looking at "BritishBruiser"'s past posts, it wasn't the first time (again, in eight posts) he had dropped by to defend "wp". I've been sick of his attention-whoring for some time, he's had plenty of chances, and he blew his last one with the gimmick account. I ran it by the other mods, and eventually Josh gave me the OK to drop the hammer.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

You're everything I wish I could be.

So, my pointless rambling started the domino effect to send WP packing? You're welcome.

Guest Hemme

You make it sound like TSM is made up of vicious animals that arbitrarily sought out the weak one and abused & shit on him for fun. He asked to be a center of attention, and he was ... unfortunately for him, the attention he rec'd was negative.

Maybe so, but he wasn't as bad as some of the muppets on here, he wasnt aggressive or racist or any of that shit, from what I could see anyroad.

what's a Brookers?

She's an internet phenomenon, she does videos on YouTube, check my sig.

Two new videos added, ones an hilarious Harry Potter spoof.

Go figure Brookersfan144 would come out and defend the guy

Go figure, fuckin' Hemme defends him.

OH NOES!!

Bottom line is, I didn't mind WP, he was alright, so yeah, I think his bannings harsh.

Who cares?

If posting on a message board is such a big part of your life that being banned upsets you, (especially when 90% of the people at said board hate you) it's time to take a break from the internet anyways.