TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

So, wildpegasus IS banned, after all.

EHME, you are quite possibly the worst trash-talker since CronoT.

Here, so you can read it.

your possiably the wurst. your a virgin and your obsessed with me. No Homo.

EHME, you are quite possibly the worst trash-talker since CronoT.

Here, so you can read it.

your possiably the wurst. your a virgin and your obsessed with me. No Homo.

I don't really have to defend myself, so I just think I'll stop posting in this thread.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

You don't "really" have to defend yourself? What the fuck kind of sentence is that.

Guest Princess Leena
Crucifixio Jones would laugh his ass off if he knew that such a hysterically low-rent version of himself was running around these parts.

Can you bring him back here.

Our personalities are very similar, so I'm sure we'd fight all the time.

Guest Princess Leena
Transcript, plz.

He said nothing fun. And most of it was still playing to his gimmick. I'll post it when I get home if we so desire, though.

Guest Princess Leena
the next pariah is going to be one of the following; Hemme, Justpassinby, EHME, or RickJames.

Hemme is a harmless British dumbass. We already have a handful of them we've put up with for a while.

Justpassinby is a gimmick, and will be gone soon anyway.

RickJames_Bitch is a decent guy, but a shitty poster. He doesn't need to be banned.

what's a Brookers?

Brooker's wikipedia entry

apparently people find her funny...for what reasons, I don't know.

Because people are dumb. Czech had a pretty good indictment of her here.

My sentiment is similar, along the lines of "lalala hahaha I'm so random lalala the voices in my head think I'm crazy lalala hahaha lalala all my haters smell like cottage cheese hahaha lalala hahaha."

EHME's problem is that he's NEVER wrong...no matter what, he is NEVER EVER EVER wrong. Ever. Period. Even his opinions are right and YOURS are wrong.

shit, I just described a black [Canadian] MikeSC

"Oh I bet the CBC won't broadcast this :rolleyes: "

But because alot of you problay haven't been laid, and think that if you talk to Leena online, she will meet you and have sex with you.

25aojdx.jpg

With guys like this on the prowl, how are there going to be any ladies left for the rest of us?

I'm actually suprised wildpeagasus was banned. For a while, people kept saying "please ban this guy", yet for a while, nothing was done. Now that he's been banned, it just feels kind of strange. I'll remember the bench press story for a long time though.

Also, he started harrasing me, calling me "Girlfriend" or something like that. He did it in my blog, but I deleated his post.

Finally, I actually don't think he was a gimmick, I think that he was the real thing, and really was that pathetic. Then again, I've seen my fare share of pathetic people on the net, so it doesn't suprise me.

Anyways, good riddence. Now if we could only get rid of JustPassinMeBy and EHME.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
the next pariah is going to be one of the following; Hemme, Justpassinby, EHME, or RickJames.

Hemme is a harmless British dumbass. We already have a handful of them we've put up with for a while.

Justpassinby is a gimmick, and will be gone soon anyway.

RickJames_Bitch is a decent guy, but a shitty poster. He doesn't need to be banned.

Well personally I'd say EHME is most likely. I was just listing some of the likely ones.

Lovecraft, you should've used the one where I Xd out his face.

I was going to, but changed my mind. Great stuff though.

Geez, I don't go online for one day and that is the day that WP gets banned.

And to the poster that mentioned fanofcoils, does anyone know if he returned to the site under a different username?

Don't bother, he could careless.

POTD. Don't know why, it just really struck me funny.

As for WP, I think it was probably about the right time for it. He was getting so obsessed with the attention that he was becoming a worse and worse poster, and his "sense of humor" (not exactly his strong suit) was really starting to become a focus. I suppose I should have just ignored the "friend! friend! friend!" thread, but I read the whole thing and it kind of annoyed me. Sure he wasn't openly flaming people, but he was putting out a lot of boring posts and becoming a distraction.

The duplicate account thing was a worthy finish too. Pretty much summed him up.