TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JangoFett4Hire

So, MarvinisaLunatic is gone

Barely knew him, didn't follow his personal issues, thought the last thing he said before "leaving" was pretty dumb, and I absolutely hated the way he said "W!!" and "WWE".

However, I also know he was always there to chime in with his thoughts on why Mickie James was hot or what he liked about video games or what have you, and in doing that, he seemed all right.

He'd been a success already if he used his brain in his dick as well as the one in his head. Guy gets more offers to meet chicks than any unsuccessful guy ever and he blew them off for the silliest junk. Orioles and Hershey Park? Come on now. No one does that. No one.

You forgot about the time he had to give up a date on an off day to sub for someone else. I think there was also a time he passed up on meeting a chick at night because he had to be up early the next day.

Guest JN Silentbob
He'd been a success already if he used his brain in his dick as well as the one in his head. Guy gets more offers to meet chicks than any unsuccessful guy ever and he blew them off for the silliest junk. Orioles and Hershey Park? Come on now. No one does that. No one.

Dude's affraid of success. Might be a closet case.

Then again, I'm no shrink.

I dunno why he didn't invite the girl along with him to Hershey Park. Chicks love amusement parks.

THAT'S MARVIN TIME!

GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED!

Guest Felonies!

My dad gave me a quick tutorial when I was in like 6th grade and I taught myself the rest. Now I help him with stuff occasionally.

Guest JN Silentbob
I dunno why he didn't invite the girl along with him to Hershey Park. Chicks love amusement parks.

That and chocolate. Chicks L-O-V-E chocolate.

Yeah, I agree. He'll be black.

I wonder how Marvin will pull this one off.

honestly, im surprised Czech hasn't photoshopped that yet

Marvin's too depressed to be black. Unless of course, he's going to come back as Maurice Clarrett.