TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kobe24KGold

Super Duper Major Announcement at No Surrender

Realistically i can only see it being Kurt Angle, although that still doesn't seem too likely.

We can pretty much discount Jericho, Lesnar, Trish, Rock, Hogan, Benoit, Bret, Goldberg and Garrison Cade.

Who's left that is big enough of a name to warrant this hype and could realistically show up?

Realistically i can only see it being Kurt Angle, although that still doesn't seem too likely.

We can pretty much discount Jericho, Lesnar, Trish, Rock, Hogan, Benoit, Goldberg and Garrison Cade.

Who's left that is big enough of a name to warrant this hype?

Kurt Angle is the least likely of every name mentioned other then Rock and Benoit.

Jericho, of all the names is the only one who isn't tied up in contract. He is the ONLY name plausible to justify the hype. It won't be him.

This will be a disapointment but kudos to TNA for building this much interest in a throwaway PPV.

Meltzer said the names thrown around backstage before the show were Bill Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, & Chris Benoit.

Meltzer said the names thrown around backstage before the show were Bill Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, & Chris Benoit.

Apparently TNA's workers also post at TSM.

Guest NitroJMS

Since when is Benoit a free agent? I haven't been following Smackdown closely at all lately.

Hmm, a major announcement and Angle's agent making a statement that he is 'ready to go'....

Haha, that would be fun speculation, but sadly I doubt that will happen

Well, well...look who was right..and wrong

Guest nokia

As we all know, Tna had 2 things to say;

* Moving to Thursday at Spike

* Kurt Angle has signed

Tremendous.

I dunno, part of me thinks WWE really overreacted to the drug thing. But either way, in the end, it's Kurt Angle's life and if I were running TNA, why not scoop him up?

On the plus side, he'll only have to work 2-3 matches a month now instead of 25. And hopefully they'll give him a month or so to heal up and maybe clean himself up too.

And, the mark in me is chomping at the possibilities: Angle/Joe, Angle/Daniels, Angle/AJ? :wub:

Let's hope that Angle works out better than the previous batch of former WrestleMania main eventers that TNA has brought in:

Hulk Hogan: Did a one off angle with Jarrett that they still show all the time. Never worked a match.

Roddy Piper: Blamed Russo for Owen's death on live ppv, did a Piper's Pit...reffed a match...I really don't remember what his purpose was in TNA come to think of it. He was on the original Championship Commitee. Never worked a match.

Randy Savage: Apperared for a total of like...4 minutes of TNA time. Pinned JJ in a 6 man after very minimal and embarrassing "work"

Lex Luger and Kevin Nash were in co-Mania Main Event slots...and they were also awful. Luger worked a match and "put over" Styles. Nash actually only won one match (against Sabin) in his entire run. And he got Shelley over while he was around.

Sadly the current crown goes to Nash.

Actually just Angle's announcement trumps anything the other guys have done.