TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

PlayStation 3

If you have a choice between the two, get the 360 (or PC version, for that matter). The PS3 version has some annoying glitches that Bethesda doesn't seem to care about fixing, and no DLC, as mentioned. It's a good game, just annoying that a studio can't acknowledge and fix some of the problems that their game has.

Yeah, Microsoft got them to sign some exclusivity thing. I guess we could possibly see PS3 DLC in the future, but not anytime soon.

The head guy at Bethesda seems to be a big XBOX fan boy, judging from some of his remarks.

Does anyone know where I can buy PSN money/points cards in Canada (Toronto specifically)? I want to download some shit from the Japanese PSN store and this is the only way to do it as you can't use non-Japanese credit cards on their store. =\

EDIT: Nevermind. I just found out that you need a Japanese PSN Card to do that.. ebay here I come.

There are a few Classic downloads that I'd like to have on my PS3 (Fire Pro G, Puzzle Bobble) and you can also get demos and DLC for any imports you may own. That and supposedly there is a chance that a new (or HD remixed) Fire Pro game will be coming to the PS3.. not sure if it'll be disc based or downloadable so I just want to be prepared. :)

More PS3 DLC fun.

Cliff notes:

Until October 1 2008, video game publishers who wanted to offer downloadable content on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 didn’t have to worry about getting a bill from Microsoft and Sony. That situation changed with the PS3 on October 1 of last year, when Sony implemented a 16 cents per Gigabyte fee to publishers for paid and free downloadable content, according to publishing sources familiar with Sony’s policy. Game publishers are not happy about it.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/03/20/...adable-content/

Great thats just gonna make game publishers not want DLC on ps3.

In some awsome Ps3 news, i just upgraded my HDD to a 320gb drive. Ive decided recently to download some 720p content aka movies from the web and want to store them on the ps3. Its currently restoring the backup data i created yesterday, so although the upgrade takes less than 10mins, the overall process if you wish to keep your themes etc takes roughly 2 hours, which includes your backup, installation, reformatting and restoration of backup.

Most DLC is a ripoff anyways. I usually stick to Sports and RPG's so DLC won't bother me much. The only DLC I ever paid for was for Guitar Hero 3 and Warhawk.