TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Gimmick/Extra Accounts.

Guest Paul
Dont knock gimmiks, cus that stuffs harder then it looks. I had a giimik one time, a dude by the name of cowlick. the joke was that cowlick was fuckin all these animals and everytime someone mentioned an animal cowlick would get all excited. problem was that animals aint mentioned here as much as you might figger. i started this thread "gone to the zoo" as cowlick and done got banned not to long after. i shove that in the chocolate socket a couple months later and im probly a board hero. just goes to showa ya.

This is worse than WP. Hmmm, wonder who it came from?

Guest netslob

Dont knock gimmiks, cus that stuffs harder then it looks. I had a giimik one time, a dude by the name of cowlick. the joke was that cowlick was fuckin all these animals and everytime someone mentioned an animal cowlick would get all excited. problem was that animals aint mentioned here as much as you might figger. i started this thread "gone to the zoo" as cowlick and done got banned not to long after. i shove that in the chocolate socket a couple months later and im probly a board hero. just goes to showa ya.

Lushus?

It's K-Tic, actually. But please bear in mind that Metal Ed has suffered a significant amount of head trauma over the years and any amount of humor or entertainment in his posts is purely coincidental. He ain't been quite right since his Rock Box done blew up or something.

Lushus?

Lushus don't do gimmicks