TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Man in Blak

Account Theft

That was my impression, yeah.

Which leads me to believe that Leena is much more stung about those PMs being posted than she initially let on, but that's neither here nor there. Actually, I don't even care about Leena - it's the complete lack of regard for the community from Mike that I'd like to discuss.

Guest Princess Leena

Yes, reply to me again saying you dont care. Oh, and flame me again while youre at it.

Dont you already have your own unsuccessful ripoff of this place to maintain.

Guest Princess Leena
And, judging by your comments here and elsewhere, you don't really have much to add to the discussion anyway.

The only purpose of this comment is to demean and cause fighting. If I were mod, it would have been deleted and you'd be warned.

And please don't mention that the accounts were bogus accounts, because the opportunity for other forms of account abuse (repeated PM harassment, anonymous flaming or trolling) is still there, regardless of how active the account is/was at the time of the theft.

Which the admins know already didn't take place.

And I will state this again:

THE SITUATION WAS HANDLED MONTHS AGO. If I was banned then, all would be fine. I think it would have been harsh, but I would have agreed.

As proven by your flame, the only reason this is being brought up is childish fighting.

And, judging by your comments here and elsewhere, you don't really have much to add to the discussion anyway.

The only purpose of this comment is to demean and cause fighting. If I were mod, it would have been deleted and you'd be warned.

No, it's a simple suggestion to keep out of a thread that you have no chance of objectively participating in, since you're one of the offenders.

And if we're going to talk about semantics, you trolled the thread earlier with your "trying to get me banned again" comment, even though I didn't mention you in my original post.

And please don't mention that the accounts were bogus accounts, because the opportunity for other forms of account abuse (repeated PM harassment, anonymous flaming or trolling) is still there, regardless of how active the account is/was at the time of the theft.

Which the admins know already didn't take place.

Point taken, but if you were intentionally flooding polls with responses, you're still wasting bandwidth, not to mention implicitly disrupting the discussion behind the poll.

And I'm still waiting for the distinction to be made between a stolen account and a duplicate account.

And I will state this again:

THE SITUATION WAS HANDLED MONTHS AGO. If I was banned then, all would be fine. I think it would have been harsh, but I would have agreed.

Then what's the statute of limitations? I'm looking for some input from the administration here.

As proven by your flame, the only reason this is being brought up is childish fighting.

The "flame" has already been covered. I started the thread because I'd like an actual guideline as to what to expect from the administration going forward.

Another one of these threads? Good God.

Here is the deal: I should have banned Leena last month for this, but I was too late with it. I made a mistake, my bad. I can't ban person because I don't like them.

Yes you are back Leena, here is your cookie. However, you are not untouchable. If you fuck up like anyone else, you will be banned.

Closed.