TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO Primetime Debut Thread

I've yet to figure out exactly why Jay Lethal has a job or what makes him special.

that's why there's a lot of people out there that do not like TNA. Same case can be made for alot of wrestlers who are actually good.

That's probably why TNA struggles to get people to watch, yes some of these guys have great talent but alot of times that isn't enough.

I'm about as hardcore of a wrestling fan as you can be and I've yet to see a reason why people should care about Chris Sabin, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and numerous other guys who work for TNA.

For the same reason alot WWE fans don't understand why they should care about their mid-card.

I must say that the Franchised Naturals theme music is the best in the company the guitar riff at the beginning is so freaking awesome and stuff.

TNA TNA TNA TNA

I hope Christian/Rhino doesn't mainevent, if they did attract any casual WWE fans that would look bad to them.

Yeah, using another popular and known name from WWE's peak in the main event against another former WWE wrestler would really hurt. What?

Something like Christian/Rhino would be better for keeping the casual fans interested.

I'll give you my opinion, I know some casual WWE marks who've checked out TNA...

When casual WWE mark flips on TNA and sees 2 guys who never got above WWE midcards and jobbed quite a bit maineventing in this promotion the first thing they think is "these guys were scrubs in WWE they mainevent here, what a bunch of second rate bums"

TNA needs it's own stars alot more than pushing former WWE guys higher than they ever were in WWE....

By bringing in the has been crippled stars from the last big boom will get the "new" fans to notice the future of the sport in AJ, Daniels, Joe, Abyss....too bad TNA has been in reboot mode for the past 4 years. Hey Frankie Karazarian looks like a young Raven.

niiiiice.

not to sidetrack this thread, but I'll be damned if I just didn't see Final Fantasy 3 in 3D on the Nintendo DS. My God, what a great month for video games.

Can't wait to see Angle.

Um, correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't Team ED as The Dudleyz lose a tables match at Royal Rumble 04 to Flair and Batista?

Since most people probably don't remember it.........it doesn't count, atleast not in TNA.

I have no problem with Abyss personally but.....he's a bit of a problem when it comes to new fans.....

A couple of my friends were over awhile back and I had TNA on and he walked out and the first thing I heard was.........."Look Kane and Mankind had a kid" and the entire time his match was on consisted of jokes about how he was a "ripoff".

I'm sorry but the commentary is just atrocious. I've never ever had to listen to a more annoying announce team. They can't shut the hell up for two seconds to let anything sink in.

Why did Kippy color his hair? Now this promo would of worked if Vince Russo or Jim Cornette did the yelling. I'm not buying this. This shit is dumber than the time Eric Bishoff challenged Vince McMahon to a match.

is it possible that Shawn Michaels has the worst last name ever?

It's possible but........there is no full name worse than Monty Kip Sopp.

Usually, you can blame Russo for being shoot heavy but TNA has a bigger hard-on about shoots.

They really come off bush league here. At least WWE was creative about it in 1997. TNA just looks desperate here.

Usually, you can blame Russo for being shoot heavy but TNA has a bigger hard-on about shoots.

This one is Russo's idea. Not to say he didn't get encouraged to go with it, but the idea is his, right down to the VKM initials.

This one is Russo's idea. Not to say he didn't get encouraged to go with it, but the idea is his, right down to the VKM initials.

I wasn't saying otherwise but just that before people go around doing the "Vince Russo Sucks" song and dance, they should remember that TNA has been trying to be edgy with anti-wwe stuff well before Russo's current tenure here.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

So. Who wants to bet that next week on Raw, in the unlikely event that WWE even bothers to acknowledge TNA in any way, shape or form, that he's getting called Cunty Jizz Mop by DX?

No matter how hard they try the WWE is going to continue to ignore them.....so they just look retarded for doing it.

So. Who wants to bet that next week on Raw, in the unlikely event that WWE even bothers to acknowledge TNA in any way, shape or form, that he's getting called Cunty Jizz Mop by DX?

If someone says Cunty Jizz on USA I'll mark out just for that.