TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Post pictures of your pet(s).

She was 8 years old.

Now, on a lighter note, since I brought back this thread, I may as well post some pictures of my other pets. No horse pictures in this one, but I took a few pictures of my cocker spaniel, Sandy, and 2 cats, Bradi and Malia.

n567915121_26348_8052.jpg

n567915121_26349_8366.jpg

n567915121_26350_8674.jpg

n567915121_26351_8979.jpg

n567915121_26352_9262.jpg

n567915121_26353_9546.jpg

this is rory, she is almost 2, is named after Rory from Gilmore Girls and loooooooves the hooch.

post-5834-1169065904_thumb.jpg

This is Chloe, she was the first dog I got after college, in 2000. Here she is as a pup and in her favorite spot, under the end table. About 5 years ago she was chasing birds at my grandparents farm and got hit by a car and died before I could get her to the animal ER. The sob never even stopped.

P81602-67.jpg

P1100363.jpg

This is Chloe, she was the first dog I got after college, in 2000. Here she is as a pup and in her favorite spot, under the end table. About 5 years ago she was chasing birds at my grandparents farm and got hit by a car and died before I could get her to the animal ER. The sob never even stopped.

My brother's friend's Blue Heeler was run over outside his house, and the guys actually laughed and cheered as they drove away.

I'd never forget something like that.

I approve of all those dogs except the small one in the bag.

Sorry about Chloe...that was a cute one.

Don't like Miffy huh? She's a pom/poodle mix and the ring leader of the other two. yes an ankle bitter, but very loyal. The -ex picked wanted her, so it's not all my fault.

Matt Young: I have a cat (at the parents' house) who will not fucking come out of the box (like Bradi). He also looks exactly like Bradu. It helps that he's probably the llaziest, fattest, cutest cat ever. And while the parents go out for a week, he;s mine. Happy.

As long as he doesn't sit on my chest or back while sleeping. And proceed to nip at me until I feed his fat ass.

Matt Young: I have a cat (at the parents' house) who will not fucking come out of the box (like Bradi). He also looks exactly like Bradu. It helps that he's probably the llaziest, fattest, cutest cat ever. And while the parents go out for a week, he;s mine. Happy.

As long as he doesn't sit on my chest or back while sleeping. And proceed to nip at me until I feed his fat ass.

My cat Pampers, who was also fat, did the same thing! When she wanted to be fed and people were sleeping, she'd find a open door, jump on the bed, walk on your chest and would look you right in the face and meow at you until you woke up. One time I didn't get up so she bit me in the nose. I miss Pampers a lot.

so, the roommate and I have two cats with us, Goulet and Marbles. Goulet is a fatty cat named after the singer (yeahh..) and Marbles is a former stray that, well.. hates humanity. It's hard to get her to get near ya. Goulet on the other hand is a loveable fat fuck:

post-2005-1170663825_thumb.jpg

post-2005-1170663746_thumb.jpg

he's pretty lazy and wakes me up every morning around 7, swatting my face so I can go feed him.

post-2005-1170663900_thumb.jpg

1439310945_l.jpg

Punkin when she was a little pup.

1439308166_l.jpg

The day I got her from the pound. She was 3.3 pounds a week after I got her. She is currently around 50 pounds. I have many current pics of her, but none online so I'm not sure how to post them here without setting up an account at imageshack or something similar.