TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

ER

Did anyone watch last nights episode? I havent watched the show in awhile I just got a DVR and decided to record it and i am glad i Did I thought it was great. Shawn Hatosy completely owned this episode as Willis/Clyde/Andre I may actually start watching agian.

The show has gotten it's groove back big time. Mikhel Pfeiffer (sp?) rocks. The cast is SOLID, and now with Stamos lurking in the hospital, the show can get away from Luka-centric dramatics.

I like how it's returning to it's roots a little and not trying to do so many "events". They pretty much extinguished all the big time ideas in the last couple seasons. Smallpox breakout in the hospital, a friggin tank invading downtown chicago, helicopter crash on top of the hospital, serial killer loose in the hospital, etc.

If I had to hand pick my dream ER cast it would roll like this.

gc12.jpg

Clooney as Doug Ross. The original renegade doctor. No one tops him.

walk.jpg

A little more hot headed Pratt. Loved the bad-ass-ness of his first few episodes.

paul%20mccrane.jpg

Paul McCrane as a one armed ROMANO.

noahwyle2.jpg

A young, new Noah Wyle as Carter. I liked him much better as the unsure rookie than the bearded, jaded, globetrotting Doc.

anthony_edwards.jpg

The King. Dr. Greene WAS "ER".

masterpre2.jpg

Morris is great as the bumbling intern.

promo_haston.jpg

Just because I am in love with her.

Throw in William H Macy's Morgenstern and you got your dream team cast.

Guest NYankees

I saw Eric LaSalle at Carolines comedy club in NYC not too long ago. Why did everybody hate him on the show?

Carter was such a great character before he went all hippy after going to Africa.

Is the cripple lesiban still on?

Yeah, but she had some surgery on her hip and doesn't use a crutch anymore. Still a huge bitch, though.

what about John Leguizamo?

I saw Eric LaSalle at Carolines comedy club in NYC not too long ago. Why did everybody hate him on the show?

Racism...

I thought the character wasn't meant to be liked. He was meant to be respected.

what about John Leguizamo?

His character basically got fired after he was accused of injuring some crazy chick from his past(I think she was married to the guy that actually shot her on accident) that he was trying to stay away from but eventually gave in and started snorting coke and screwing her. Her boyfriend/husband, I forgot which, found out and started stalking them before breaking into Leguizamo's apartment and all hell broke loose.

So they killed off Mekhi Phifer tonight. I like them doing it this way because he gets an entire episode dedicated to him. He's put in alot of work on this show and deserved it.

Can't believe this is going to be the last season.

I'll admit I teared up a bit during this ep, especially with the walking of the gurney to the elevators.

Great ep, and this show deserves more credit than it gets lately. The current cast is awesome, but then again, each incarnation of this cast piggybacks nicely on the previous one. Can I derail this thread to assign my dream ER lineup?

-Ross

-Greene

-Pratt

-Morris

-Neela

-Shane West

-Maria Bello

-The dude who went to Iraq to be an army Doc

-Susan Lewis

-Carter

-Stamos

Fuck you, Kovac, I never liked you.

I start every show I watch about 15-20 minutes into it so I can skip the commercials. Well, right in the middle of the episode, my friend IMs me saying "Why do they always have to kill off the black guy?"

I was annoyed. Though I figured they were gonna kill him off.

I barely ever watched this show until this season came along. The first time I've actually made an effort to tune in to anything non-wrestling specific on Thursdays (since the days of Living Single, Martin, In Living color, etc. on FOX well over a decade ago) came with The Office, as well as 30 Rock lately.

So, yeah, what I've seen has been good this final season.

And Linda Cardellini... deep sigh...

That episode was pretty damn good. And we NEEED more Dr. Romano. The way he told Dr Greene about his cancer was awesome. Classic.

I even liked the fact they brought back the male nurse with the mullet!