TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zorin Industries

Hey you!!!!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hormones. I went through the same thing with Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness and every Marilyn Manson cd or ep I could lay hands on somewhere in late middle school. Even at the time, I knew it was a juvenile unjustified angsty phase.

Guest Felonies!

You know what, I'm just not as jazzed about the Floyd as I used to be. This goes for all fourteen albums. I can still enjoy Obscured by Clouds, Wish You Were Here, Animals, and The Division Bell now and then, but my opinion of the band's catalogue has fallen a bit since discovering other bands five years after initially getting into them. I think I've pretty much exhausted DSOTM, Wall is a joke, and I only bought The Final Cut and AMLOR because I was obsessive-compulsive about having all fourteen CDs on my shelf in chronological order. This kind of bums me out, because I never thought I'd outgrow them back then.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

How much King Crimson have you delved into? I find my interest in them and Floyd are inversely proportional.

Guest Felonies!

I'm getting into the live stuff now, after being wowed by Absent Lovers. Studiowise, I need that stuff between Poseidon and Larks, though.