TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card, 11/20/06!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
SMARKDOWN?

Live, Monday, November 20th, from The Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

las_vegas_center1.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Johnny Dangerous © vs. Akira Kaibatsu

-> Akira Kaibatsu may be eliminated from the Cold Front Classic after a hell of a match with Spike Jenkins, but it only took him thirty seconds to beat Charlie Matthews! Yeah, I feel sorry for Grappler too. REGARDLESS. Johnny Dangerous comes HOME tonight, and you can be damn sure he's not going to relinquish his hard-earned title in front of his people. Or is he?
Rules: Standard singles.
Word Limit: 6000
Send to: Chuck Woolery

COLD FRONT CLASSIC - FIRST ROUND MATCH
JJ Johnson (1) vs. Nighthawk (8)

-> Nighthawk may have been ousted rather quickly from the Cold Front Classic battle royale, but with seven guys shoving at you - well, five, Landon Maddix and Gabriel Drake abstaining - you'd go over the top rope too. Anyway, tonight he gets the opportunity to redeem himself. On the other side of the ring? JJ Johnson, the self-proclaimed "Mr. Cold Front Classic," and one bad mother- SHUT YO MOUTH! Just talkin' about JJ Johnson! Well, we can dig it!

But I digress.

JJ Johnson. Nighthawk. Cold Front Classic round 1. Don't miss it.
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Stephens ©©© vs. Zyon

-> Michael Stephens has more belts than a Celine Dion album. Before leaving, Zyon's win-loss record was also a lot like a Celine Dion album: painful. Both men are riding high off of recent victories, and although the last time these two met, Zyon was unsuccessful, will the infamous Comeback Momentum™ come into play? Or will Zyon be just another 5-year-old that gets shoved off the jungle gym by the King of the Mountain?
Send to: Mr. S£im Citrus

COLD FRONT CLASSIC - FIRST ROUND MATCH
Landon Maddix (2) vs. Michael Cross (7)

-> These two men faced long, long ago, and Michael Cross ended up squashed by a man nicknamed 'The Cockroach'. Iron Mike is stronger now, but is he strong enough? Or will the 2004 Cold Front Classic winner roll on to the next round?
Rules: Standard singles.
Send to: Ace309

HARDCORE MATCH (non title)
"The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. Jimmy the Doom ©

->The people at the networks really, really hate to lose at electric football. Unfortunately, Joseph Peters is quite skilled, and in their rage at having been defeated so handily, The Network cut off their connection just before Drake vs. Doom was set to get underway. Several apologies were given out, and they turned it back on just in time for Akira vs. Spike, but the damage was done. Here's the replay!
Rules: HRADCROE
Send to: chirs3

CLASH OF THE COMEBACK AND THAT OTHER GUY
Trent Hawk vs. Devin Benson

-> Devin Benson may or may not have upset the number one seed in the Cold Front Classic. Trent Hawk is making his return. Will Hawk be facing what may have become a force to be reckoned wtih overnight, or will he be facing plain ol' Devin Benson? Only TIME will tell.
Word Limit: 4250. Isn't that quaint?
Send to: Ace309

Opening Promo: Monsieur 'awke.

As per usual, if you want a match against somebody, bug them for it, then let me know and I'll slap that mother onto the card.

Oh, and current CFC brackets:

JJ Johnson (1)
Nighthawk (8)

Landon Maddix (2)
Michael Cross (7)

Tom Flesher (3)
Johnny Dangerous (6) - Tom Flesher (3)

Akira Kaibatsu (4)
"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins (5) - "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins (5)

FOR THE NEXT ROUND:
IF Cross beats Maddix, Johnson beats Nighthawk, then Johnson faces Cross and Flesher faces Jenkins.
IF Maddix beats Cross, Johnson beats Nighthawk, then Johnson faces Jenkins, Maddix faces Flesher.
IF Cross beats Maddix, Nighthawk beats Johnson, then Flesher faces Nighthawk, Jenkins faces Cross.
IF Maddix beats Cross, Nighthawk beats Johnson, then Maddix faces Nighthawk, Flesher faces Jenkins.

Ignore that. Miscommunication and all that.

Winner of JJ vs. Nighthawk meets winner of Landon vs. Cross
And Tom Flesher meets Spike Jenkins. Edited by chirs3

The starting brackets were:

1 vs. 8

2 vs. 7

3 vs. 6

4 vs. 5

There was some confusion as to whether or not the second round would be re-seeded to follow High/Low again - it will not be. The brackets continue as they are set there. So the winner of 4 vs. 5 (you) faces the winner of 3 vs. 6 (Tom).

Only just noticed this: why does a Celine Dion album have many belts? Are you referring to her 'belting out numbers', or is she reknowned for having trousers that are particularly difficult to secure?

Only just noticed this: why does a Celine Dion album have many belts? Are you referring to her 'belting out numbers', or is she reknowned for having trousers that are particularly difficult to secure?

Yes.

You know, this November 20th due-date is giving me precisely... uhm... five hours at best to write, seeing as I've just seen the card. Then again, I guess I should have known I was likely writing Cross this show.

But still, bugger.