TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Wii Numbers

Guest Princess Leena

Thanks to who sent me the email (silly me didn't put the names down with the numbers lolz).

I wish there was a way to keep that blue light on constantly. It looks so cool. Especially in the dark.

That was probably me who sent it, I also sent a couple Mii's (Sammy Davis Jr., Fred Sanford, etc).

Also, you can always go back to your address book and change/add nicknames and Mii faces whenever you want.

I'm still waiting for lots of you to appear in my address book, just so you all know.

Guest Princess Leena

Thanks. :)

I only got one message, so it was you.

I sent some of my awful Mii's to whoever was on my list: one of myself, Randall Orton, KKKeena and Marvin. Marvin is easy to make.

We get a blue light on Saturday; Nintendo sends out a letter saying "Update your Console" and you get the News channel.

Guest Smues
I think you need to get a message before you'll get the blue light, because I've received some Mii's before with no light too.

Aha I see.

Thanks for the blue light, you rule!

Guest Smues
We get a blue light on Saturday; Nintendo sends out a letter saying "Update your Console" and you get the News channel.

When we got the Weather Channel was the first time I got the blue light. I woke up and when I saw it I thought 'Fuck did I leave it on all night?'

2164 3973 7697 0575

I don't have a lotta time right now, but I'll make sure to add people later tonight.

I went and caught up with the times and got me a router.

2230 4741 4027 0189

I'll go through the thread later on and add some more people.

Edit: ... And, that's all of you. Awaiting to be added!

You have to go to your address book. Click on the Message Board "link" on the main screen (lower right - the envelope icon). From there, click on the Address Book. The 1st "page" will show your friend code, and you'll also see the option to add other codes.

I have an address book!? So much I do not know. I pretty much ignored all that stuff when I hooked it up in May figuring I was too set in my ways to go wireless anytime this decade. Thanks, WiFi adapter!

DS codes are game-specific. So DS game codes would be better-suited go in a thread for a game or a sig. Wii numbers should have a thread but DS codes are different.

Since the merge ate the title now I don't even know what the code is for.

EDIT: Ok, Thoth edited, it's a Strikers: Charged code now. Bah, I thought Strikers worked with the wii number? At least with DS it's consistently inconsistent.

Merges don't work like that. I changed the title.

But stop creating a new topic for one game codes. Just put it in the ones we already have.