TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Xbox LiveGamertags

AndrewTS

Games: Crackdown, Rumble Roses XX, TMNT arcade.

Does anyone here still play xbox1? And which games if so?

Gears is on my list of played games from a rental, but I haven't bought it yet because I've been slammed with 300 bucks for car repairs, 100 bucks for new frames for my glasses, and I still need to shell out for student loan payments.

My next 360 purchase will likely be Gears or Dead Rising, but I don't believe the latter supports online coop or anything like that.

Probably should update my games:

Tag - Smarktalk

Games - Crackdown, Smackdown vs Raw 2007, Call of Duty 3, Rainbow 6: Vegas, Oblivion, Sneak King, Pocketbike Racers, Viva Pinata, Gears of War, Guitar Hero II, TMNT Arcade, Castlevania SOTN, Ms. Pac-man, Hectix HD, LUMINES LIVE.

Tag: UTBroward

Games: SvR2007, MLB 2k7, NCAA 2007, Madden 2007, NBA Live 2007, Crackdown, Call of Duty 2, GRAW 1, Sneak King, Table Tennis, Top Spin 2, M: UA, Tiger Woods 2007, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Halo 2, Fight Night: Round 3

EDIT: Someone hop onto MLB or GRAW.. or if anyone's DLed it: Catan

Ingram Plisken

Games- Forza 2, Need For Speed Most Wanted/Carbon, Rainbow Six Vegas, The Darkness and hell, a lot more, just look at my gamer score/games list on xbox live..I tend to forget how many I play.

Here is an updated list of my games. Gamertag is still MattYoung.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Halo 3

NBA 2K7

NBA 2K8

Madden 07

Madden 08

Saints Row

Burnout Revenge

Pocketbike Racer

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

MLB 2K7

Guitar Hero II

Forza Motorsport 2

BioShock

Viva Pinata

And soon... Guitar Hero III

XBLA:

Bomberman Live

Aegis Wing

Yaris

Tetris Splash

TMNT 1989

Robotron: 2084

Hexic HD

Uno

Spyglass Board Games

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

As an update.

My Gamertag is Smarktalk

games : The Orange Box, Halo 3, Guitar Hero II, NCAA 2007, Bioshock, Rainbow 6 Vegas and some other ones + arcade games I can't think of at the moment.

Might as well update.

Still Gunslinger57, have the following games. Really only play Halo 3 online, but I'm open to suggestion.

Halo 2 & 3

Guitar Hero 2 & 3

Saint's Row

Oblivion

Gears of War

GRAW 2

Fight Night Rd. 3

Call of Duty 3

Orange Box

Tiger Woods 08

Splinter Cell Double Agent

NCAA Football 08

Bioshock

Update:

Gamertag: UTBroward

Games:

Guitar Hero 3

Madden 2008

NCAA Football 2008

NBA 2k8

NHL 2008

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Gears Of War

Halo 3

MLB 2k7

Skate

Orange Box

I'm willing to update my original post as more people post their Gamertags. Also, if everyone wants to post a more current list of games they have, I'll edit my post so that you can click their Gamertags and it will link to the post that lists games they own.

Still UTBroward

Games:

Vegas 2

Madden 08

NBA 2k8

MLB 2k8

Gears of War

Rock Band

GH 3

Call of Duty 4

(I sold a ton of my games to Gamestop during that "Trade 2 360 games, get an extra $10" special)

Anyone who's on MLB and wanting to play a game, let me know. Same with Vegas 2..

PS: When is EA going to fix the lag on the fuckin football games? I played NCAA the other day and that shit is just so fucking slow..

PKIsLive

Games:

Rainbow Six Vegas

College Hoops 2K8 (I'm looking for people to play)

Call of Duty 4 (I'm on this most)

Saints Row

Forza 2

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Splinter Cell DA (but I don't like the multiplayer at all)

UNO

Will soon own:

Rock Band

BioShock

GTA IV

Guest Vitamin X

Mine's TsunamiWveChain

Only game I have that I think I can take on Live is MLB2k8, although more will be added in the future. Actually, I have a few but they're a bit old (though new to me):

Call of Duty 2

Table Tennis

Viva Pinata

Bully:Scholarship Edition (don't think this is on Live, though, same with Eternal Sonata).

I'm also getting Fuzion Frenzy 2 soon in the mail. Not a huge fan of shooting games but with all the rave reviews COD4 is getting, I'll probably pick that up then get repeatedly assraped online. I'm pretty bad at MLB2k8 (that whole right stick to bat and pitch thing is annoying as fuck) but I'm down to play. Add me.

FYI, Leo, you can change the pitching and batting options to Classic Mode in MLB2K8. I, too, hate the stick method. It sounds good on paper but doesn't play well.

As for COD4, the only FPS games I ever owned before COD4 were GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Halo 1-3, and BioShock. Call of Duty, as I said, is now my favorite multiplayer game ever. Get the GOTY edition with the code for the map packs.

You already missed out on double XP weekend, but you can join the many TSMers who play, such as myself, Broward, PK, Thoth, etc. In fact, Ripper and I traded messages today. He's just starting with multiplayer. Maybe we can all get on a team together.

FYI, Leo, you can change the pitching and batting options to Classic Mode in MLB2K8. I, too, hate the stick method. It sounds good on paper but doesn't play well.

Honestly, when you get a feel for how the system works (especially the pitching) it's fucking great. It works pretty much like the push-button pitching does.

As far as the changing goes? Yeah, you can do it for local games but once you go online, you've got to use total control tools. So right stick pitching, batting and throwing.