TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Xbox LiveGamertags

Apparently, some cocksucker (probably someone from here) registered "Matt Young" as a silver account on 4/24 so I couldn't use it. But I changed my Gamertag just now (only cost $2.50 due to the sale on Xbox Live point cards) from "Zeus Rambo" to "X Matt Young X", same as my AIM name. I also bought Rez and Puzzle Quest, so those of you who have Puzzle Quest should play me soon.

I picked up Burnout Paradise yesterday, so look for me on that a lot because I love the online play. If you also have older games like Stranglehold and Blazing Angels 2, hit me with an invite.

Spyke3585 let me know you are from this board if you want to add me or i'll ignore the request. I mainly play wrestling games, GTA, rarely Halo 3 and quite a few games online.

My gamertag is PSUJer. I'm like never on, but if anyone wants to play Culdcept Saga, I'm all about that.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah I'm trying to get something closer to my screenname on here, as TsunamiWveChain is too long.

If I can do Vit-X or something similar, maybe that would work.

GGs last night, man.

If you want to play again, feel free to hit me up any time. I'll be rolling with San Jose as you saw last night.

Also adding in some new stuff

Gears of War 2, Blazing Angels 2, Lego Star Wars: TCS and Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Mine is TheTomster2011 but I'm rarely on. That might change though if someone can tell me how I can get Live to work with wireless internet if that is possible. Any help would be gladly appreciated

Yeah, I think I should do fine with the Sharks. I'm a Sharks fan, so I gotta roll with 'em.

I was surprised that our games didn't lag out, because the last time I was on there a few months back before the 2K9 release, the lag was unbearable.

Mine is TheTomster2011 but I'm rarely on. That might change though if someone can tell me how I can get Live to work with wireless internet if that is possible. Any help would be gladly appreciated

Easiest option is to drop the $100 on the Wireless Internet Adaptor as it snaps right onto the back of the system and automatically detects your wireless connection.

Easiest option is to drop the $100 on the Wireless Internet Adaptor as it snaps right onto the back of the system and automatically detects your wireless connection.

If I'm not mistaken, in some places, the price on the Microsoft Wireless Internet Adapter has actually dropped.

If I'm not mistaken, in some places, the price on the Microsoft Wireless Internet Adapter has actually dropped.

Official price is still a benjamin, but it SHOULD be cheaper, with n as a standard now, and g being the budget option. If Microsoft wants to brag that they support 802.11a then they are morons.