TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

Guest Princess Leena

Judging by the fact that I have twice as many profile views as anyone... yes.

Just get your government to pay for it, like everything else

But with charaties here in Canada we can get receipts if we donate money to a certain organization.

I was trying to figure out how to give you one star as a rating.

C'mon, this place is run by a human computer, two random hoosiers, a couple wrestling dorks, and fucking MOLE. You can do this, people.

Hmmm, I just may go for this one. After all, every forum needs random Hoosiers in charge.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
If I actually bid and win, I'll just post the secret mod folder stuff where Mike sounds like a complete idiot who knows nothing about anyone who posts here.

Which is different from the public posts where Mike sounds like a complete idiot who knows nothing about anyone who posts here.

I want to find his bit about how veteran posters shouldn't ever get banned because of all they've contributed. Carte Blanche to be an asshole.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

They're looking for the ignore option.

If I actually bid and win, I'll just post the secret mod folder stuff where Mike sounds like a complete idiot who knows nothing about anyone who posts here.

Which is different from the public posts where Mike sounds like a complete idiot who knows nothing about anyone who posts here.

I want to find his bit about how veteran posters shouldn't ever get banned because of all they've contributed. Carte Blanche to be an asshole.

But this way...you won't get banned!

The auction is starting tomorrow at 8:00AM EST. And if there isn't a link by 8:00, just click on the link in my sig and you'll see it in my eBay store. There are some rules for it, which is in the auction. But here they are:

1. DO NOT over bid just to be funny. If you put a bid of $10,000 just to be a jackass, I'll cancel your bid and you'll be out of the running.

2. After you make a bid, you MUST PM me and tell me what your name on eBay is and how much money you put down. If you don't PM me within 30 minutes of the bid, your bid will be canceled.

3. And Leena isn't allowed to bid. I don't like her and she isn't allowed any power at TSM because I KNOW she'll abuse it. Since it's my auction and I own part of TSM, this is just the way it goes.