TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

1. DO NOT over bid just to be funny. If you put a bid of $10,000 just to be a jackass, I'll cancel your bid and you'll be out of the running. If I find out who you are, you'll be suspended from TSM for 3 days.
Suspending from TSM for fucking with your gay auction? Get over yourself.

2. After you make a bid, you MUST PM me and tell me what your name on eBay is and how much money you put down. If you don't PM me within 30 minutes of the bid, your bid will be canceled.

Haha, you're taking this so seriously.

3. And Leena isn't allowed to bid. I don't like her and she isn't allowed any power at TSM because I KNOW she'll abuse it. Since it's my auction and I own part of TSM, this is just the way it goes.

This really is the worst auction in ebay history.

Guest Princess Leena
3. And Leena isn't allowed to bid. I don't like her and she isn't allowed any power at TSM because I KNOW she'll abuse it.
1. DO NOT over bid just to be funny. If you put a bid of $10,000 just to be a jackass, I'll cancel your bid and you'll be out of the running. If I find out who you are, you'll be suspended from TSM for 3 days.

Suspending from TSM for fucking with your gay auction? Get over yourself.

2. After you make a bid, you MUST PM me and tell me what your name on eBay is and how much money you put down. If you don't PM me within 30 minutes of the bid, your bid will be canceled.
Haha, you're taking this so seriously.

3. And Leena isn't allowed to bid. I don't like her and she isn't allowed any power at TSM because I KNOW she'll abuse it. Since it's my auction and I own part of TSM, this is just the way it goes.

This really is the worst auction in ebay history.

When I first became an admin Bob, I wanted to make you a mod. But no one else did. And now I see why.

And the reason I have them PM me their bid is so I know who is who.

I have that overbid/suspend rule so no one will be a jackass about it because some people would.

If you don't like it, then don't bid. Simple as that. Remember, half of this is going towards a charity.

When I first became an admin Bob, I wanted to make you a mod. But no one else did. And now I see why.
Because I'm an argumentative prick who always has an opinion and enjoys nitpicking to death? I thought that was obvious.

I have that overbid/suspend rule so no one will be a jackass about it because some people would.

But it's stupid. WAHH YOU MESSED UP MY STUPID AUCTION SO DON'T POST FOR THREE DAYS. I see nothing in the forum rules about how we must conduct ourselves outside of TSM.

No there isn't anything in the rules and you're right. It's gone. The point is not to be a prick and overbid like they did with the PS3 auctions.

Besides, it was just THREE DAYS.

When I first became an admin Bob, I wanted to make you a mod.

After my name was brought up of course....

Guest Princess Leena

Please donate to The McKenzie Group. They will give you many refernces.

Well, for me, I only had to match the one cent bid, and I put in a fairly low max. bet because this isn't really worth a whole lot to me. And what the hell is an eSniper?