TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

Come on, Gay Abe is the best gimmick poster on TSM. Maybe that's why Leena's jealous: because she'll never be as popular.

Oh, netslob, your sig rules (what can I say, I'm a KITH fan)

Whoever it is, is paying 141.50.

I'm betting this is Moles account, or his gf's.

Watch out Mike...Mole will screw you on Ebay!

WTF would I pay for a site I already part own? You git.

Whoever it is, is paying 141.50.

I'm betting this is Moles account, or his gf's.

Watch out Mike...Mole will screw you on Ebay!

WTF would I pay for a site I already part own? You git.

To push the bidding up?

Further proof of the quality posters moving to The Pit.

When I think quality, I think LessonInMachismo.

Dammit CWM, come to Boardum.

Why? I've expressed my dislike for it previously. Aside from maybe two people there;s no one there that I'd want to interact with that I don't regularly interact with here.

:(

Actively, though? Like more than 5 posts a day, to both? I really can't even try to force myself to become a regular at another board. The most I'll sign up to another board for is if it contain's some info that I need and you have to have an account to read it.

Actively, though? Like more than 5 posts a day, to both? I really can't even try to force myself to become a regular at another board. The most I'll sign up to another board for is if it contain's some info that I need and you have to have an account to read it.

honestly, on some days, yes...depends on work really. I rarely post from home in the evenings or on the weekends, but being in management gives me ample opportunity to jack around on some days.

honestly, on some days, yes...depends on work really. I rarely post from home in the evenings or on the weekends, but being in management gives me ample opportunity to jack around on some days.

Heh, same situation here, pretty much. Management rules! :P

I don't think it's a time thing with me, more of a "no energy to even bother" type thing. ;)

There are some days that I have a dozen posts on each ... and days that I don't have any on either board. It all depends on what people are talking about on each board on a given day. It's not like I make a point to be "active" on both boards, I just check both for a conversation that I want to have. It's cyclical, for me: sometimes TSM is full of threads that I want to read and contribute to, and other times that there's just nothing that I care about. Same with the Pit.

And like Lushus said, I'm management - so can kill as much time as I want on the boards. If I'm hung over or demotivated for some other reason, I might spend more time online (and not just at these two boards) than actually being productive.

Nearly 205 when I checked. Kinda mind boggling someone would pay that much money to just be a mod for however long this is.

Must be some impotent loser with no friends.

Probably bald too.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Carnival? Doesn't even have $205, and if he did, he'd spend it on Faygo.

A Canadian? No, because that's like $1,000 for them.

Marvin? Saves his money too well to blow it on TSfreakinM.

Choken One? He does have a laptop and a pool and a mansion, so this is chump change.

I'm no longer the owner.

It's still funny that people rip Paul for scamming Adminbot and never seriously wanting to be a mod, yet Smues actually pays to be a mod and he's a great guy because he sucks the right people's dicks. This board is 100% faggots.

I think we need to rebrand the main page as something with articles on sports, movies, music, and things from all of pop CULTURE. It could be a sort of CROSSFIRE of articles on that sort of thing. I am thinking of calling it THE MAIN PAGE.