TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Legalise Drugs and Murder

*OFFICIAL* TSM Owner bashing thread

As for Mole, his pictures of himself make me laugh, but I always thought he was sort of a dullard, going back to "who's better, Good Charlotte or Phish" and "because a penny means one." I also thought it was pretty stupid to try forging prescriptions for Vicodin or whatever he did, and the bungling of this whole stupid thread's premise was pretty silly. Funny pictures, though. Middle of the road is what it all comes out to.
I've never ever liked Good Charlotte. And I never forged a RX for any pills, ever. I'm not that stupid.

It's funny because a lot of make assumptions about me and actually have no idea what I am like.

Oh man, "a penny means one". I forgot about that. Didn't he also give a girl a "box full of kisses"?

HAHA, I totally forgot about that.

Hey, the girl fuckin loved it.

Guest Princess Leena
It's funny because a lot of make assumptions about me and actually have no idea what I am like.

I'm not that stupid.

X.

i think i can count 7 people i'd defend on here no matter what

1. mole

2. bob barron

3. incandenza

4. agent

5. edwin

6. kotz

7. mib

the latter 5 are sane. and i am confident about it. the first two i'll defend because they are the most real. they don't bullshit. mole ripped people off on ebay? as if any of you never did anything reprehensible in your lives? all saints. all of youse.

Guest Princess Leena
Oh man, "a penny means one". I forgot about that. Didn't he also give a girl a "box full of kisses"?

Eeeww!

I can't tell if you're really grossed out by the sappiness, or if you're being facetious. I'll find the original thread.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=51421

OH, Marney.

Further proof of the quality posters moving to The Pit.

Guest Paul

What exactly are we to "blame rap music" for?

Also, I find YOU pointing these things out about others, rather hilarious. While you've been "real" and mostly "sane" in my interactions with you, you can also flip flop like vagina lips.

Guest Princess Leena

Why do you even respond to Banky? We all know his lame shtick.

Just another case of the morons here siding with the loser... as they say I'm just an attention whore, yet suck that worthless troll's ass.

Guest Paul

I can't. He's dug his own ditch.

I blame rap music for a few of my white friends speaking ebonics.

And wanting to KILL PEOPLE when I'm driving and "Strictly for my Niggaz" comes on the mp3 player.

Guest Paul

P Diddy is best is very small doses...like, one verse every 6 years.

Back on point, Mike and Mole suck.

You said Kotz is sane. Come on. And I like Kotz.

Who doesn't like Kotz?

(unappolagetic suck-up)

Some threads lose their value over time. That was not one of them.

Everything from Texas Small Arms' avatar quote saying "Beauty is a curse on the world" to Mole admitting he got the idea for the Love Box from Family Circus. Perfection.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Further proof of the quality posters moving to The Pit.

When I think quality, I think LessonInMachismo.

mole ripped people off on ebay? as if any of you never did anything reprehensible in your lives? all saints. all of youse.

I asked that question before, but no one answered.

People are acting like they never stolen anything in their lives.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

other people doing shitty things doesn't make what you did okay Mole.

I will say, I personally don't give a shit what you did on ebay, because I don't even understand ebay. I'm stoopid.

Eeeww!

I can't tell if you're really grossed out by the sappiness, or if you're being facetious. I'll find the original thread.

OH, Marney.

What a great thread. I thought my favorite part was Milky's post, but then I got to Ripper recommending that he get the girl a vacuum cleaner and I lost it. Fucking great. My face hurts from laughing.

Eeeww!

OH, Marney.

What a great thread. I thought my favorite part was Milky's post, but then I got to Ripper recommending that he get the girl a vacuum cleaner and I lost it. Fucking great. My face hurts from laughing.

I refuse to read that.

Eeeww!

OH, Marney.

I refuse to read that.

I dont know what to say.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Is there anything that CWM does understand? How are you even able to use this board if you can't understand something like eBay?

It was a joke.

Eeeww!

OH, Marney.

Oh my god. Oh my god.

If mole was in front of me, I couldn't bear to look at him. Oh god. Oh, I hope she laughed at him for doing all of that.

Now that I think about it more, I got it from Family Circus.

That was on my old [eBay] account.

The one I have now is under my girlfriends name. They linked the two together beacuse I had something sent to my parents house in CT (where the old eBay account's address was). Or maybe it was something else, but whatever.

And I never said it was unbelieveable, I'm just surprised they found out since EVERYTHING was under her name. And now I am pissed because I have to fix it.

eBay: Who failed to deliver their sold goods, got their account cancelled and then tried to use another account to bypass that?

Mole: Not me!