TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Ask The Dictator!

No. No killing of "fags." And don't dare insinuate that the homosexual population will be hazed or discriminated against in any fashion. No smileys after terrible statements either.

I was just going over what the state is most known for over the past 10 years.  Anyways as lord of this state I will make it a point that all hazing and/or discrimination of homosexuals will not be known by the rest of the country :)

--Rob

No, it won't happen period. Any discovery of such activities will result in a deployment of the Nessun Duma. You are Potentate, not Lord of Wyoming.

Actually, this exchange has given us probable cause, so you're out as Potentate of Wyoming. You shall remain Lord of Foreign Policy, and watch your step. The State is watching you for any other infractions you may commit. Find a way to redeem yourself and get suspicion off of you.

The First Lady's address is to be made before tommorrow night. Other addresses by the Baron of Labor and Councillor of Music will be made soon as well.

We are still trying to get new Cabinet members, but it is hard when only one person is recruiting. We need all Cabinet positions filled in order to function properly.

Wedding Gifts have not been recieved from the following:

Assistant Proconsul Kinetic

Chancellor of Frightening/Offensive/Disgusting Matters MarioLogan

Duke of Sporting Events treblecharged

Baron of Entertainment Jingus

The moderators of the SmartMark board are encouraged to change the sub-names of these Cabinet members to suit their offices, the ones who have asked for it specifically.

For a better response and quicker name change, go to the name request thread.

That is all the State news for this hour.

Do all members of the cabinet have to make an address?

BTW Sub-name to be changed momentarilly.

Minister if WAR!!!

SupaTaft

No, but you can if you want. By address, I meant initial statement on being appointed. You already gave your first war briefing, telling us that our(figurative) ass and genitals were our weak points.

Alrighty then.

For anyone just joining us I am SupaTaft, Minister of WAR!!! My Grand Army will crush anyone that opposes our glorious leader Kotzenjunge. Our ideals will be forced upon anyone that scoffs at our effort. The opposition shall feel the full ken of our might when we pave the way for our glorious reign in honor and blood.

Thats the mission statement. We have already conquered Canada and Mexico. We are working on Europe as we speak.

Make it quick too, Europe has been promised to Chancellor to the Proconsul Goodhelmet.

Ruby Deas(ex-marine wench who is one of my supervisors at Harris Teeter)

Leave the Marines alone!  When I come back in a few months, I will make you fear the worst creature that the Ghostbusters has ever faced.

I suppose you could handle all the now-legalized substances' distribution and such until we perfect Foma. Sure. I dub thee Weed Dude Dreamer420.

Oh, and now Dreamer420 is obviously off the list of Enemies of the State. He was going to be taken off after showing me a sweet Lita website anyway.

"Leave the Marines alone!  When I come back in a few months, I will make you fear the worst creature that the Ghostbusters has ever faced."

Look, I couldn't really think of anything to describe her other than that. The marines are fine(hell, a recruiter came to my house once and I let him drink my precious Coke), but she doesn't realize that Harris Teeter is a supermarket and not a barracks. Why do you keep coming back only to threaten insurrection? Geez, at least a tiny wedding present. Besides, go ahead and say the word, and I'll get the scientists in Cuba working on a real Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.

Should we find a replacement for you?

Also, we need mission statements from RetroRob215 and Dreamer420, whenever they find time to write some up, as well as wedding gifts!

NEWSWIRE, JUNE 14, 2011:

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Maximum Proconsul Kotzenjunge today, after listening to Trance and Club music for a couple of hours, put into motion a law that will convert large empty warehouses and other massive rooms into rave halls and dance clubs every Friday night in major metropolitan areas. The move, said the Office of the Proconsulate, was to alleviate lines to get into clubs and raves and such, and to give everyone something to do on Friday nights, since beer is free on Fridays in the State of America and Foma will be distributed at these raves and dance clubs.

The law is now in the court of the Baronese of Entertainment Jingus.

(Associated Press of the State of America)

I have something in store far more worse than the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Your Wedding gift:  The Satellite of Doom orbiting the Earth.

Thank you, Chancellor! I will put this Satellite of Doom to good use! Now that you've done that, you may use your pet project permit to do whatever you want in the boundaries of your Ministry!

Fine fine, I'll have the scientists abort the Stay-Puft project and start genetically engineering Samhain. Happy now?

BREAKING NEWS:

The Address by the First Lady of the State of America, BarelyThere, is due to begin any moment now on National Television.

(Associated Press of the State of America)

Yes, I'm happy.

Samhaine's stats:

12 feet tall

Very thin

Large head

Controls the Paranormal

Feared on Halloween night

Can stop time

Lord of Halloween night

As an INTENSE~! follower of The Real Ghostbusters and subscriber to their short-lived comic book, I am very aware of how to make Samhaine look. I could have sworn that e wasn't on the end of his name though.

As an INTENSE~! follower of The Real Ghostbusters and subscriber to their short-lived comic book, I am very aware of how to make Samhaine look. I could have sworn that e wasn't on the end of his name though.

There is many different ways to spell it.  I just prefer "Samhaine."

Good Evening, America.

First of all I'd like to say thank you for the wedding gifts. The White House is very dull at the moment (It's white…) so I'm busy adding color everywhere. The color adding isn't as going as swiftly as I had hoped however, but I've been…otherwise occupied. It is my honeymoon after all.

Now a little about myself. As my husband has said, I am a librarian. Now don't make any judgements. I know librarians are seen as stiff old ladies with a stick up their ass, but I am not that type of librarian! I am young, hip, and I never nag about folding the pages down.

My first act as first lady will be to fix a very personal pet peeve. I hereby declare that there will now be a minimum width for parking spaces across the country. This minimum will be more than enough room for a full sized mini-van to easily park without having to back up to get in.

As soon as this pressing problem is over, and I am able to park anywhere I need, I would like to do something to benefit everyone. Every child in the country will be provided with sufficient clothes, food, and books or toys. I am sick and tired hearing about money getting in the way of children's happiness and health. The money for children will not come in welfare cheques, but will be distributed electronically to checking accounts to be spent specifically on the children.

Anyway, that's all for now. Feel free to ask any questions you may come up with.  Have a good night, peace out.

Well, I think the First Lady's second initiative requires the establishment of some kind of new office. I call it the Ministry of Child Welfare. We could use a Cabinet member for this, or the First Lady herself can take control of it herself if she wishes.

Anyways, she's got the same powers that I do, so watch your damn steps! Oh, and she's the ONLY person in the State of America who can overrule me. Yes, even the Maximum Proconsul of the State of America has to bow to his wife.

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

*runs into room and salutes his new master Kotzenjunge and the First Lady*

Since it appears that you do not have a Secretary of Propaganda, I would like to nominate myself for the position, as I will freely spread the glorious gospel of the Abbey Party wherever you wish on this board.

*looks at page 2 of thread, gulps and glances back at his master*

Um...never mind about being Propaganda Minister. On second thought I'll...I'll do whatever you want as long as it makes the State of America stronger and more INTENSE~!

Guest goodhelmet

dude, if you are bowing to the wife then why isn't she the leader? fuck it, we'll make the society matriarchal. also, i ask that any hate crimes and comments insinuating hate should mean instant death since hate threatens the rule of the state. therefore, homophobic assholes should be eliminated!

Look, you know what I mean. She won't actually override me at any time. The only time I'll allow it is in cases of when it could mean me sleeping on the couch.

And believe me, we are going to institute very harsh penalties on hate crimes. If our sycophantic Secretary of Justice comes on anytime soon, we shall discuss.

Slickster, you are one enthusiastic mofo. We have the following Ministries without officers:

Energy

Transportation

Housing and Urban Development

Health and Human Services

Homeland Security

Veteran's Affairs

Interior

Commerce

Treasury

We try and keep the State stuff on this thread only, we don't want to annoy people until we're more of a mob as opposed to the simple angry gang that our membership is now.

Take your pick, make a spiffy title for it, make it your personal sub-title, and you're in.

After you are in, you will make a statement on your objectives and policies in your Ministry. Also, you have to give the Maximum Proconsul and First Lady a wedding gift.

(Oh, and your Avatar is GOLD. Pardon the pun.)

Okay Overlord of Homeland Security, you're in. We like to know when you've decided on stuff though. Post any and all activities here, and since you promised it, they all have to be INTENSE~!

Yes I know everyone else got sick of that joke, but I never did, so I am decreeing that the INTENSE~! running gag has a new lease on life, to be terminated when I say so.

All we need now is your statement and a wedding gift!

My fellow citizens of the State of America,

I am honored to serve you as your new Overlord of Homeland Security.

As my first act I shall now require all passengers on board airplanes to be completely nude so as to prevent the concealment of weapons on one's person.

Suspected terrorists will be detained in the valleys of Nevada in the nuclear refuse facilities until further notice.

Finally, SupaTaft's elite force of ass-kickers will now protect every Stanley Cup, Grey Cup, Super Bowl, NBA Finals and World Series game, as well as every WWE Title match.

That is what I propose to the State of America!

*raises arms in victory as 'Jive Soul Bro' hits*

Now that's some INTENSE~! security!

That last line had me on the floor laughing. We're going to make that part of your press conferences.

Hell, I want it as part of MY press conferences. I'll settle for the Imperial March though.

And my wedding gift? What about your personal title also? Ask on the "How Do I...?" board.

Sign in to follow this