TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
LOCKDOWN

Live, Friday, December 15th, from the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Mississippi!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

colisumj.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH
"The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu © vs. "The Barracuda" Johnny Dangerous
-> The former International Champion collects his rematch, and Akira Kaibatsu seeks to defend his championship against a man who's held just about every belt he's ever come in contact with! Watch as two of the SWF's most exciting competitors fight for the prize!
Rules: Standard
Word Limit: 4750
Send to: chirs3

PURE RULES MATCH
"Mr. Cold Front Classic" JJ Johnson vs. Devin Benson

-> This match never happened! Actually, it did, but unfortunately, we're not sure what happened to the tape. As a result, Devin Benson has sort of faded from the SWF fans' minds. Hopefully, the stage he's being offered tonight will remind them just why they cheered for him!
Rules: Pure.
Word Limit: 5250
Send to: Ace309

HARDCORE NONTITLE MATCH OF DOOM
"The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke vs. Jimmy the Doom ©

-> Can you say "out of your element?" I knew you could! Jay Hawke isn't interested in the Hardcore Championship, and apparently, neither is anybody else. Hawke's being forced to work outside his comfort zone for two reasons: One, we think it'll be interesting to watch, and two, he can't get himself disqualified! Have fun, Dean Hawke!
Rules: Anything goes
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: JJ Johnson

IN THE HOUSE OF MARVELOUS, GABRIEL DRAKE

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Zyon © vs. Alan Clark

-> Clark's been impressive of late. That's all the justification we need for this one!
Rules: Cruiserweight rules.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Mr. S£im Citrus

STYLES CLASH AUDIBLY
Tom Flesher vs. Nighthawk

-> Tom's not happy about this one, but Nighthawk sure is. After all, as far as he's concerned, he's just been given the opportunity to smack a cruiserweight around for ten minutes. Let's see what this one brings, and whether Tom comes out of it with a win, or merely a black eye.
Rules: Standard.
Word Limit: 4000

HARDCORE MATCH OF DOOM, THE OVERTURE
"Mister Swiss" Victor Herzog vs. Insane Luchador

-> Mister Swiss is neutral, but after the economic sanctions imposed against him by Tom Flesher last week, you have to believe he's interested in learning as much about Realpolitik as he can to show Tom that might makes right! Are we out of jurisprudence puns yet?
Rules: Anything goes!
Word Limit: 3500
Send to: HollywoodSpikeJenkins

WHO'S STILL UNDER CONTRACT?
Trent Hawk vs. Scotty 'the Crush' Raina

-> We just discovered that these two guys are still technically under contract. Though technically they're both in material breach at this point, we're offering them amnesty if they show up here. If not, we'll have to give the segment to Allison Onita, and guys... she's going to sing. So please show.
Rules: Standard.
Word Limit: 2000

OPENING PROMO: JJ JOHNSON!
Edited by Ace309

Time to cut the money promo!

I actually have been thinking out this promo for a little while now. Surprisingly Raynor booked a spot for me before I even had a chance to ask. I've been so apathetic lately that how this thing comes off may actually get me as pumped as I was for Genesis. We'll see.

I agree with the House of Marvellous.

I second Rando with a plea for Landon Maddix live, although I think it could never top the sellout extravaganza that was the original.

i have a question.

why do i refer to toxxic, who i've known forever as toxxic, as toxxic, while i refer to mak, who i've known forever as mak, as drake?

it's just been burning at me for some time.