TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Best movies that didn't actually exist

Passion of the christ 2: crucify this! from family guy.

Susan Sarandon/Vince Vaughn....in two people that look like they never sleep- family guy

chick cancer from family guy

see no evil: It was smart of wwe to come up with a laughably bad fake movie to push Kane and then push it on raw nonstop. And then to do the same thing with Cena six months later. Amazing!

Kevin Smith's "Superman Returns".

Akira: The Series (because the movie was so constricting it made no damn sense).

The "How I Would Have Done It" OJ Simpson TV movie.

From AICN: (Stallone answering a question about Arnold)

"The idea of working with Arnold came up twice - one was with John Hughes, and it was about a pair of neighbors that were determined to destroy one another with their back-and-forth everyday vendettas. It was based on an incident that actually happened with me and a neighbor named Vin Scully, the voice of the Dodgers. That didn’t work out."

"The second was about a pair of undercover cops that had to go into the world of femme fatales - by dressing in wigs and dresses - to expose a serial killer. Can you imagine us two mugs trying to pass ourselves off as even semi-attractive women? You’d be better off drawing a face on the south end of a north-bound bulldog."

"The Erotic Adventures of Hercules" starring Troy McClure.

With Norman Fell as Zeus

I used to talk highly of a nonexistant movie called "Sledgehammer", which was from the late 80s and starred Danny DeVito and Chevy Chase as construction workers with Frank Langella as an evil corporate tycoon. My friend looked at every video store in town to try to find the movie.

Guest Smues

Apocolypse WOW

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley in the remake of Guess Who'se Coming to Dinner?

Rabbi: P.I.