TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul

Suggestions from people

I remember, CWM.

blame rap music, thank you for your opinion no, really

it seems like banky has gone all emo

why didn't you buy your kid 200 hundred dollars worth of toys, clothes, ect. or take her out somewhere. instead of WASTING your money for a meaningless little power trip. and using the words power trip is ridiculous. but not as ridiculous as you. uh oh. money bucks paul gonna ban me. seriously. gotta give mole respect. he found a total sucker to give him money for nothing.

$200 is nothing really. I wouldn't wanna spoil my kid too much, and if Paul's bought her enough and has money to waste, fair play to him.

Guest Paul

Banky, I won't unjustly ban anyone.

And TRUST me, my daughter has way more shit this christmas than any child needs.

Chave, I already planned on it.

And yes, people bitching about MY 200 bucks...shut up. Cash money.

And now the NY mark is PMing me and wishing death on me. As if I even knew who the fuck he was before today. Get a life, and if you're gonna go off the deep end when your football team loses, major you should pick one that doesn't have a fucking 150 pound bitch as quarterback and a bunch of pussies in Strahan (6 weeks in the IRL!?!?!? For WHAT?) and Tiki (abandoning his team like a real leader). Then maybe you will live a happier life, you fucking pussy.

Actually he picked a fight with me in the "Week 15" thread because I said the Eagles SHOCK could beat a team they already beat. And then he wished cancer and death on me or whatever 1999 South Park dated insults he came up with, I dunno, I deleted his PM.

Whatever. In 6 days his pathetic attempt at an abuse of power will be done and he'll just be out the $200 that he could've used to pay someone to suck his dick.

200 fucking dollars.

Guest netslob

oh, didn't you know? Paul doesn't need to pay anyone to suck his dick. he's what all the teenage girls are into nowadays, apparantly.

Guest Paul
oh, didn't you know? Paul doesn't need to pay anyone to suck his dick. he's what all the teenage girls are into nowadays, apparantly.

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?

Time of death:Dec-17-06 20:27:23 PST

In 6 days his pathetic attempt at an abuse of power will be done and he'll just be out the $200 that he could've used to pay someone to suck his dick.

In the same 6 days, you'll be better than you were today... right?

And now the NY mark is PMing me and wishing death on me. As if I even knew who the fuck he was before today. Get a life, and if you're gonna go off the deep end when your football team loses, major you should pick one that doesn't have a fucking 150 pound bitch as quarterback and a bunch of pussies in Strahan (6 weeks in the IRL!?!?!? For WHAT?) and Tiki (abandoning his team like a real leader). Then maybe you will live a happier life, you fucking pussy.

And the Eagles WON today, guys. Lesson: Avoid the Philadelphia area at all costs.