TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

Wrestling Society X (WSX)

http://www.myspace.com/wrestlingsocietyx

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CATCH EPISODE 4 OF WRESTLING SOCIETY X – TUESDAY NIGHT 2/27 AT 10:30pm EST/PST 9:30pm CST – AND NEW EPISODES OF WSX EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT THEREAFTER!

MTV will be airing a special on Tuesday 2/20 at at 10:30 PM EST/PST. Fear not WSXManiacs! Wrestling Society X, the next generation of professional wrestling and the fastest paced half hour of pro wrestling on television today, will return to its normal timeslot on Tuesday 2/27 at 10:30 PM on MTV!

Preview For Next Weeks Huge Episode!

Last week, fuel in the form of Tables Ladders and Cerveza was added to the Wrestling Society X fire! The smoke signals coming out of the WSX Bunker spoke volumes! Just in case you can't read smoke signals, let me translate for you, "The action is getting hotter, faster, louder, and more insane!" Wrestling Society X is taking names and truly television changing Tuesday nights!' This week on Wrestling Society X, we promise more debuts, challenges, high flying, last and certainly not least, more Wamp Wamp!

SCORPIO SKY'S AWARD WINNING TELEVISION DEBUT

"The Cocky Coverboy" Matt Sydal (with Lizzy Valentine) vs. "The Greatest" Scorpio Sky

Last week on WSXtra we were not so-formally introduced to the winner of the "Most Likely to Succeed" and "Best Athlete" Awards from Montclair High (Class of 2000 Rulez!), the one and only Scorpio Sky! "The Greatest" also an impression and his pager number on an autographed 8X10 to WSXtra host Lacey who probably hung it up on her bedroom wall next to her autographed picture of Corey Haim signed by Corey Feldman. Anyway, Scorpio showed last week that he can talk the talk against Matt Classic, but can he walk the walk? The man with the skillz to pay the billz is going to have a tough test ahead as he will be facing someone as cocky as he is. - the cover star of the June 2004 issue of International Male Catalog, Matt Sydal! With his beautiful girlfriend Lizzy Valentine in tow (who if you believe PerezHilton.com and EgoTastic.com has got a new outfit to debut this week) are looking forward to avenging the heartbreaking loss to Jack Evans three weeks ago. These two New Generation stars will be taking to the air and to the mat in a ballet of wrestling excellence, as tonight you will bear witness to this classic battle between arrogance vs. ego!

TAG TEAM CHALLENGE? Will Keepin' It Gangsta (Babi Slymm & Ruckus) keep it real?

When we last turned into WSXtra, we saw Keepin' It Gangsta show up late to the WSX party, and saw the wreckage of the Tables Ladders and Cerveza match. Broken bottles, broken tables, crushed dreams (well you couldn't see them, but our sources say they were there!), and a ladder which was stolen I mean "borrowed" by mischievous Ruckus. We've heard rumblings this week they're looking to call out any tag team in the WSX Bunker! In an exclusive interview with WSX.MTV.COM, Babi Slymm told us "I don't care, I want some asses tonight! We might have been late to the party last week, but according to my totally blinged out $20,000 watch, its time to watch a team get…" He paused for a second, looked at Ruckus, then when Ruckus had a "what did I do now?" look and hit Ruckus in the head "K.T.F.O.!" Babi also said "I don't care which team gets us tonight, weather it's the emo boys and their eyeliner, disco and his balls, those rednecks and their jug full of moonshine, or those goofy looking pigeons (WSX.MTV.COM did not ask for elaboration on which team he was talking about). Any team is steppin up; you're going down to 'The King of Bling' and the "Regulator of the Ring.' Because that's how we do it, and when we do it, you know we always KEEP IT GANGTSA! Babi then did a lovely little dance to end off the interview.

NEXT GENERATION HIJINX

El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado vs. The Human Tornado

Two of Wrestling Society X's most exciting high flying up and comers will rumble in which looks on paper to be the makings of a classic battle. The Human Tornado, the pride and joy of Hollywood…Alabama, and the joy of every single one of his torandHOs, makes his triumphant return to the WSX Bunker. This time, the P-I-M-P is going to be facing the man with the M-A-S-K from just North of the Border, El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado. Looking to avenge his loss last week to the undefeated Jack Evans, EHBE (a nickname for El Hombre which will never stick) has challenged the only other undefeated next generation singles star in WSX and s looking forward to lucha libre engagement with the wrestling storm system known has Human Tornado. However, Tornado has had some experience in Lucha Libre, as he played the role of El Snowflake in Nacho Libre. This is no Hollywood production, this is Wrestling Society X! Can the Tornado get another impressive victory or is this El Hombre's time to shine and do his celebratory hat dance? We will soon find out!

UPDATE: Word on the street is that Sean "6-Pac" Waltman will be back in the WSX Bunker this week, and this degenerate isn't too happy about WSX Champion Vampiro piledriving him into an EXPLODING COFFIN to win the title!

Plus Clipse performs their smash hit Wamp Wamp! What it Do! What It Do!

Also, check out the other half of the delicious pie of WSX goodness, known as WSXtra . . . hosted by Lacey and ring announcer Fabian Kailen and featuring recaps, interviews and bonus matches. This week, it's a WSXtra homecoming for D.I.F.H ("Hardcore" Tyler Black & "Soft Hair" Jimmy Jacobs) however it might be the emotional night as they have to face the Japanese homecoming kings from Team Dragon Gate in Yoshino and Horiguchi! Can Jimmy Jacobs keep his eyes on the prize rather then the cute girl in the front row who looks like she makes a great grilled cheese sandwich or are DIFH, in the words of the immortal Winger, "Headed for a Heartbreak?" In addition, last time on WSXtra we met newcomer Marcus Riot and saw him meet his idol Jack Evans outside the WSX Bunker. However, after he gave the Ariel Emperor his "best of" DVD, Marcus left with bad taste after Jack's first lesson and low blow about how to get into Wrestling Society X. But the Prince of Parkland was not completely heartless. He was able to get Riot a match on the show this week. The only catch – it will be against Evans himself! Will Jack administer another lesson to young Marcus as they meet for a one on one match up? Check it out online at WSX.MTV.COM

Apperently Muerta Cibernetica still has lava burns from the deathmatch he had in AAA and he has magically DBZ pixel fireball powers! WSX can show ass cheeks, electrocute people on tables soaked in water, have suicidal dives, electric barbwire, C4 exploding rings, and numerous other violent acts but they refuse to show fire! WTF! Clipse calling Disco Machine "Ass Tassles" throughout the match was keeping it gangsta! :)

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=23248&p=1

MTV DOES AN ABOUT FACE AGAIN: WRESTLING SOCIETY X BACK ON NEXT WEEK

by Mike Johnson @ 11:55:00 PM on 3/5/2007

We should have more details tomorrow here on PWInsider.com, but we've just received word from an MTV source that Wrestling Society X is going to return next Tuesday with the network airing one, possibly two episodes.

At this point, I have no idea whether this is some sort of reprieve for the series or if MTV is simply making use of WSX's episodes since they are paid for and edited.

We should have more details tomorrow, including a timeslot. At this point and time, your guess is as good as mine as to the future of the series. I'm starting to wonder if whoever is at the helm of MTV ran WCW the last few years of it's existence because there is certainly no rhyme or reason to any of this.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=23258&p=1

MTV TO BURN THROUGH THE LAST SIX EPISODES OF WRESTLING SOCIETY X STARTING WITH MARATHON NEXT WEEK

by Mike Johnson @ 1:50:00 PM on 3/6/2007

If you want to catch the remaining episodes of MTV Wrestling Society X, prepare your recorder now. MTV will run a marathon of five unaired Wrestling Society X episodes next Tuesday starting at 11 PM Eastern. The following Tuesday, WSX is scheduled for 10:30 PM, which I would assume is the series finale, featuring an exploding steel cage match.

It appears MTV are trying to run the episodes as quickly as possible, I'm guessing because they are contractually obligated. I would assume that the WSXtra online series will not return.

For those who have asked, Big Vision Entertainment will be able to shop the WSX series concept around to other potential networks, although off the top of my head I don't know what those could be. I am told that MTV would retain the rights to release the WSX episodes on DVD, since they bankrolled the tapings.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=23258&p=1

MTV TO BURN THROUGH THE LAST SIX EPISODES OF WRESTLING SOCIETY X STARTING WITH MARATHON NEXT WEEK

by Mike Johnson @ 1:50:00 PM on 3/6/2007

If you want to catch the remaining episodes of MTV Wrestling Society X, prepare your recorder now. MTV will run a marathon of five unaired Wrestling Society X episodes next Tuesday starting at 11 PM Eastern. The following Tuesday, WSX is scheduled for 10:30 PM, which I would assume is the series finale, featuring an exploding steel cage match.

It appears MTV are trying to run the episodes as quickly as possible, I'm guessing because they are contractually obligated. I would assume that the WSXtra online series will not return.

For those who have asked, Big Vision Entertainment will be able to shop the WSX series concept around to other potential networks, although off the top of my head I don't know what those could be. I am told that MTV would retain the rights to release the WSX episodes on DVD, since they bankrolled the tapings.

Wow, thats fucking stupid

WSX Marathon Preview! This Tuesday Night 11PM EST/PST ON MTV!

YOU ALWAYS WANTED MORE THAN 30 MINUTES OF WRESTLING SOCIETY X!

WELL, NOW YOU'VE GOT IT!!! YOUR WSX WISH HAS COME TRUE!

Next Tuesday night March 13, 2007; MTV will unleash 2 1/2 hours of ALL NEW, NEVER BEFORE SEEN WSX action!

That's right - 5 ALL NEW EPISODES of Wrestling Society X - back-to-back starting at 11 PM EST/PST! A marathon of fresh episodes of WSX!

Don't miss any of the action as things kick off with one of the most spectacular high-flying matches of the season as The Filth and The Fury, Teddy Hart and Matt Cross, taking on Team Dragon Gate and end 2 1/2 hours later with one of the most talked about matches of the season as Jack Evans and the Human Tornado battle it out one-on-one! Plus, in the middle, you’ll see the most intense battle in WSX history as Vampiro and Ricky Banderas battle it out for the WSX Championship and the debuts of many new WSX stars! How much high flying rapid-fire action, insane outstanding acrobatics, and explosive innovative wrestling can we give you in two and a half hours? Will your body be able to handle the WSXperience?

Episode 5 - 11:00 pm EST/PST

The putrid smell of Vampiro's burnt dreadlock still lingers in the WSX Bunker, as last time on Wrestling Society X… Matt Sydal and his leading lady Lizzy Valentine took the award for "best performance in a wrestling contest" against Award Winning Scorpio Sky! Keepin' It Gangsta ("King Of Bling" Babi Slymm & "The Regulator Of The Ring" Ruckus) called out any team, and brought their over $2,000,000 BLING'D OUT LADDER to Knock The F'OUT of Joey "Magnum" Ryan and sent the 70's team back to the Robs Place (Check it out, a "What's happening?" reference in 2007)! The degenerate 6-Pac jumped Human Tornado before his match against Next Generation star El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado and called out WSX Champion Vampiro! Vampiro came to the ring, but ended up being viciously attacked by a mysterious, rather large and scared man. This beast of a man proceeded to throw a fireball severely burning the dark soul of Vampiro…

INTERNATIONAL TAG TEAM AFFAIR - The Filth & The Fury (Teddy Hart & Matt "M-Dogg 20" Cross) vs. Team Dragon Gate (Masato Yoshino & Genki Horiguchi)

Three weeks ago, The Filth & The Fury made their shocking (pun intended) debut as third generation superstar Teddy Hart not only electrocuted Spyder Nate Webb of the Trailer Park Boyz (taking WSX.MTV.COM temporarily offline), but proceeded to hit his open heart surgery off of one of the seedier sides of the WSX Bunker. Matt "M-Dogg 20" Cross landed his M-Dogg Fury (shooting star legdrop) for a huge win for this thrilling new generation Can-Am Connection. However, they step back into the ring this week on Wrestling Society X, facing international ambassadors of the WSX United Nations in Yoshino & Horiguchi of Team Dragon Gate. The pride and joy of the land of the rising sun will be looking to regroup after the disco demolition against that 70's team two weeks ago and last weeks loss on WSXtra to emotional, yet unstable, duo of D.I.F.H. They have lost face, but will they regain "honor" tonight? Get ready and strap yourself in as this match will featuring rapid-fire action, outstanding acrobatics, innovative wrestling, and four of the best in WSX!

TORNADO WARNING: SEVERE ANGER! Will 6-Pac answer the Human Tornado's challenge?

As the beautiful Lacey was getting ready to host WSXtra last week, the Human Tornado regained consciousness and challenged the man who attacked him from behind with a num-chuck last week, the one and only 6-Pac! Tornado and his balls of steels asked if 6-Pac had a set after facing Vampiro's exploding coffin. The leader of the tornaHOs challenged the former WWE, WCW, TNA, XPW Champion to settle their differences this week, not in the posh yet foul smelling dressing rooms of the WSX Bunker, but in the ring! Will 6-Pac accept the challenge of this rising Next Generation star? When finally reached for comment, 6-Pac said he had two small words for WSX.MTV.COM that we can't print here!

TWO DEBUTS, ONE MATCH - "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon vs. Delikado

We were introduced last week to "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon, who showed us his strong style by destroying a friend of his with harsh shots and elbow smashes in anticipation of his in-ring debut. This week, he's in the Bunker and ready to face the masked assassin known as Delikado. Like the man who attacked Vampiro last week, not much is known about Delikado but word is he fits the cliché "silent but deadly" to a "T." Will Anarchy reign supreme in the WSX Bunker or will Delikado lead to his defeat?

NEWS FLASH! This just in! WSX.MTV.COM has gotten a message from someone calling themselves "The Dark Prophet." This person has asked for some time this week on Wrestling Society X to give his "justification for my fiery actions of last week." The address he gave our camera crew? A cold concrete crypt at a rundown cemetery. Now, for the first time ever, this mystery man who attacked Vampiro last week will speak on his heinous actions! Who is this "Dark Prophet?" Why did he come to Wrestling Society X? What's with his burnt face and what does Vampiro have to do with it? Turn in…if you dare!

Plus a performance from Jibbs!

WSXTra, one-half of the tag team champions known as the full Wrestling Society X experience, is back again this week with a brand new edition! Hosted by Lacey (mmmmmmm Lacey) and the worlds greatest hypeman (sorry Flavor Flav) Fabien Kalen. On this episode, two huge tag team contests with some of the finest tag teams in the entire wrestling world! We saw last time on WSXtra an incident between the brash Luke Hawx, along his tag team partner Alkatrazz, and the blinged out bad boys of Keepin It Gangsta. Cameras caught their brawl backstage. This week, the brawl continues - in the ring! Will Ruckus bring the bling'd out ladder worth over a million dollars? Will the "southern stomper" lay waste to "sweet" Babi Slymm? Will Alkatrazz violate his parole? Will Ruckus, bring the um, ruckus? Plus, two more of the many great teams who call the WSX Bunker home rumble, as Los Pochos Guapos (Joey "Kaos" Munoz & Aaron "Jesus" Aguilera) will be in action. Can these handsome Latino heartthrobs keep focused this week or will they fall victim to the Trailer Park Boyz of Josh "Jug" Raymond & "Spyder" Nate Webb? Uncle White Trash Johnny Webb has promised his team a post-match victory feast for the ages at Applebee's if the White Trash Boys can reign supreme! Will Los Ponchos Guapos derail White Trash Boys' high life and apple cobbler dreams? Check it out online!

Episode 6 - 11:30 pm EST/PST

WILL SCORPIO SKY BE AWARDED "VICTORY" - Jack Evans vs. Scorpio Sky

Scorpio Sky, a man recognized by his peers at Montclair High as "Best Athlete" and "Most Likely To Succeed" is back to the bunker this week on Wrestling Society X. After his tough loss to the cocky coverboy Matt Sydal, he decided to beat Sydal at his own game. No, not the men's catalog fashion game or "Hungry Hungry Hippos", but inside the squared circle. The egomaniacal Sky challenged the undefeated Prince Of Parkland Jack Evans (who holds a victory over Sydal) to a match this week on WSX! The ariel emperor was quick to accept Sky's challenge telling WSX.MTV.COM "Man, I don't know what this Scorpio Sky is thinking? His moves are tight, but next to Jack Evans, son I'm gold medal and you're just honorable mention! Check your watch Sky, its almost time for the 630 senton express! And you know this……man! " As we've seen over the last few weeks, these two New Generation stars are two of the most thrilling athletes to watch. This should be an exhilarating action packed contest of wrestling society Xcellence!

MORE THEN MUSIC - A BATTLE FOR THE AGES - That '70s Team vs. D.I.F.H.

It's the age old battle: Bee Gee's vs. Jawbreaker! Frampton vs. Dashboard! Loggins & Messina vs. Lifetime & My Chemical Romance! What happens when the jive talkin'-feeling groovy-mustache riding vibes of That '70s Team (Joey "Magnum" Ryan & Disco Machine), face passionate Tyler and delicate Jimmy of D.I.F.H. These two teams are no strangers to one another, as they fought two weeks ago on WSXtra. Jimmy took a break from text messaging and waving at the pretty girls to help Tyler hit the emotional explosion for the victory. Jimmy was so overwhelmed afterwards he nearly stage dove into some lovely ladies at the WSX Bunker. Tonight, the rematch has been set! Will we see a disco demolition or the emotional explosion? Can Jimmy focus on the match inside the ring? Will Disco's balls get smashed?

All this plus more coming off of the shocking events of last week's episode!

Make sure you don't forget to turn in or log on to WSXTra, the additional scoop on the weekly WSX sundee! Hosted by Lacey and the main man on the mic Fabien Kalen! Speaking of the Cocky Coverboy Matt Sydal, he has flown back from Milan, Italy hanging out with Milano and all the other Italian fashion models, designers and beautiful people in order to compete this week on WSXtra. Him and main squeeze Lizzy Valentine caused a paparazzi panic in Italy, but back in the WSX Bunker can they forget about the runway, lights and the catwalk. Matt better be ready as this week, he's facing the returning El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado! The man from just north of the border has been winless but impressive in Wrestling Society X. Can he possibly cover the international cover boy for the 1-2-3, or will El Hombre's victory hat dance be delayed once again? Plus, the deadly duo of Alkatrazz & Luke Hawx are back, but instead of Gangstas they will be facing the All-American dream team of Josh "Jug" Raymond & "Spyder" Nate Webb along with Uncle White Trash Johnny Webb and you know them as the Trailer Park Boyz!

Episode 7 - 12:00 am EST/PST

FILTH & FURY'S UNDEFEATED STREAK IS ON THE LINE! - Los Pochos Guapos vs. The Filth & The Fury

In which should be an explosive contest (no pun intended, seriously. . .), the undefeated Filth & Fury (Teddy Hart & Matt Cross) will do battle with Los Pochos Guapos (Joey "Kaos" Munoz & Aaron "Jesus" Aguilera). Los Pochos are still at odds when it comes to team unity. Aguilera is too focused on the mamacitas, carvezas, and disco's balls(?) which is driving Kaos insane. Keep in mind, when they are on the same page, Los Poncho's are a fantastic team in the vein of other classic Latino tag teams in wrestling history such as Pedro Morales y Carlos Colon, Los Fabulosos (Silver King y El Dandy) and The Conquistadors (Uno y Dos). Kaos wants to work together with Aguilera, as the next generation of American Latino superstar athletes, can these two work together towards a common goal and stop the Filth & Fury's high flying adrenaline rush?

COCKY COVERBOY, MEET TORNADO - Human Tornado vs. Matt Sydal (with Lizzy Valentine)

Coming off a few weeks of distraction with 6-Pac, the P-I-M-P of WSX is back in the WSX Bunker again to entertain his legions of fans, the TornaHOs, on Wrestling Society X! The man with all the moves and more game then Sega will be looking to return to his winning ways. However, he's not going to the ring against a chump or a chimp, he's going to the ring against the cocky coverboy Matt Sydal. Sydal, along with his beautiful girlfriend Lizzy Valentine has been on a tear lately and tonight he wants to show everyone that he's just not another ridiculously sinfully handsome pretty face. "Calvin, Donatella, Stella be dammed, I'm taking a hiatus from the catwalk until I am on top of my game in WSX!" Matt said while looking in his hand mirror. "And when I come back, male modeling world be ready, because I'm getting better looking every day!" Matt's main squeeze Lizzy laughed in approval as she quickly folded up a yellow note addressed to "Peaches"

WHO OR WHAT IS CANNON'S BACKUP?

Plus, Arik Cannon is back in action, but this time, he's got backup! (We don't want to give too much away before you watch this little marathon now do we. . .?)

Plus a performance from Musical Guest Quietdrive

Also check out WSXTra this week featuring Keepin' It Gangsta ("King Of Bling" Babi Slymm & "The Regulator Of The Ring" Ruckus)vs. Alkatrazz & Luke and Award Winning Scorpio Sky faces the Youth Suicide in Suicides' second professional match!

Episode 8 - 12:30 am EST/PST

FINALLY, THE MATCH! - WSX Championship: Vampiro vs. Ricky Banderas

The wait is over. And now, for the first time in WSX history, Vampiro puts his WSX Championship on the line. However, the steaks have never been higher, the action never so hard hitting and oh so personal, as tonight Vampiro will be facing the man whose face is forever altered due to his own hands, Ricky Banderas. Tonight on Wrestling Society X, these two gladiators enter the ring, with the richest prize in WSX on the line. We've seen Banderas reign of terror inside the WSX bunker (watch the friggin' marathon – you'll see what we mean. Man, was he an a****** in episode 6!). We've learned the two men's sorted history in Puerto Rico some time ago (Trust us, watch and you will understand. We strive for logic!). Nevertheless, this week, there MUST BE A WINNER. Vampiro nearly had to kill himself in order to be reborn anew and win the title from 6-Pac, what price will Vampiro be willing to pay to hold on to the title? What will "The Dark Prophet", the monster, do to Vampiro once he gets his hands on him in the ring? More significantly, how far will these men go in order to become champion? Two men, one title, a history of flame! Tonight on WSX! We present the World Title grudge match of the year.

Plus a performance from Musical Guest Pitbull and more hot off the heels of last week's vicious gang attack on WSXtra!

WSXTra will feature the return of Team Dragon Gate (Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs) and Trailer Park Boyz (Josh "Jug" Raymond & "Spyder" Nate Webb) vs. The Masked Dream Team of El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado & Matt Classic vs. That 70s Team (Joey "Magnum" Ryan & Disco Machine) and THE DANCE OFF between Jack Evans & Human Tornado!

Episode 9 - 1:00 am EST/PST

TRASH TALK BRAWL MATCH! - Alkatrazz & Luke vs. "The Anarchist" Arik Cannon & His Mystery Partner

It doesn't really give too much away to tell you that Luke, once again said the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time. Harsh words were spoken, violent tempers raged, flying fists flew, and chaos ensued. Just a normal day in the WSX Bunker. However, Cannon challenged the out of control duo to a match this week on WSX. Will Cannon shut Luke's mouth for good with fists and elbows, or will Cannon and company spend some time in solitary confinement?

AWARD WINNER + DEGENERATE = CHAOS - 6-Pac vs. Scorpio Sky

He may have won Most Likely to Succeed at Montclair High, but Award Winning Scorpio Sky has not racked up the victories like he racked up trophies and digits back in the day. But still, his enormous ego is as inflated as a hot air balloon. Pac, on the other hand, is still on a rampage since not winning the WSX title! The degenerate who lives the surreal life is looking to remain undefeated since his loss to Vampiro and plans to smoke Sky!

EPIC NEXT GENERATION DREAM DESTINY MATCH - "The Prince of Parkland" Jack Evans vs. Human Tornado

Two of the brightest next generation stars in Wrestling Society X finally will do battle this week! The undefeated Ariel Emperor, The Price Of Parkland, and man of 1000 nicknames Jack Evans will be facing Human Tornado in which should be a classic match. Concurrently both men are extremely popular and have all the moves in the ring, as illustrated in their WSXtra publicized Dance Off (WSXtra Episode 8) all the moves on the dance floor. The men may have fought to a draw under the ol' School dance off rules but this week, they'll be doing more then just dancing. They'll be facing each other in the ring. This is the most important match of these young stars career. For Jack Evans, he's been tearing thru the next generation of competition in WSX, and the Tornado is one of the few men he has not defeated. For Human Tornado wants to show he's the top Next Generation star in WSX and put an end to Jack's streak. His record is almost spotless, and he's coming in bringing his a-game. This isn't about hate, this isn't about dancing, this isn't about ToranHo's or Evans-Maniacs, this is about two men just getting in the ring and proving who is the best! Prepare to witness the evolution of the Next Generation, in the ring!

Plus a performance from Musical Guest Styles P

WSXTra will feature the two heated tag team rivalry between the Trailer Park Boyz (Josh "Jug" Raymond & "Spyder" Nate Webb) vs. Keep It Gangsta, D.I.F.H. (Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs) vs. That 70s Team (Joey "Magnum" Ryan & Disco Machine)

It’s all next Tuesday night, starting at 11 PM, only on MTV and only airing ONCE! Be sure to catch it before it’s too late!!! Support the next generation of pro wrestling! And stay tuned for information on the EXPLOSIVE (ok, NOW the pun is intended) season finale of WRESTLING SOCIETY X!

http://www.WSX.MTV.COM

The Cartel > LAX

Wet cement + dead fish = hardcore

Did Ricky Banderas gain weight since the volcano match in AAA

Banderas killing the band = awesome....dumbasses get to the table mere seconds later for expert commentary....sell the beatdown fuckers!

Whats the deal with Banderas and Vampiro spitting up frozen Weltches grape juice?

Damn Vic Grimes looking fatter than ever did he gain 200 pounds since the XPW days?

Team Dragongate forced to watch japanese horror movies = awesome

Might I just say, even though I've been a fan of his all along. Jack Evans is fucking amazing.

That's more of a reference to his dancing ability then his wrestling abililty, but it's not like that's that bad either. He's unique for sure. But man, as someone who's tried to breakdance occasionally, the way he does the little slow motion get up, and spin's etc, holy hell that takes some talent strength. Just thought I'd comment on that.

Human Tornado as Booker T version 3 had some nice dance steps himself. I'm not sure but did he do the Kid N Play dance in the corner before doing the split kick?

I've always read good stuff about Human Tornado, but I've never watched a PWG show so my only knowledge of him is from WSX. The promo he cut on X-Pac was BAD. I mean...wow. Fucking awful. And the only match I saw of his was ok, not worthy of the shorts creaming he gets. I may need to watch some PWG to understand the love, 'cause based on that alone I don't get it.

The only problem was that there wasn't enough of Matt Classic on WSX the promoters should of pushed him on every single show like they did with That 70's Team.

I've always read good stuff about Human Tornado, but I've never watched a PWG show so my only knowledge of him is from WSX. The promo he cut on X-Pac was BAD. I mean...wow. Fucking awful. And the only match I saw of his was ok, not worthy of the shorts creaming he gets. I may need to watch some PWG to understand the love, 'cause based on that alone I don't get it.

I watch a lot of PWG personally and I can't remember ever seeing a Tornado promo. He tends to get away with not doing one due to his charisma. As far as in-ring, if nothing else his moveset is the best around. But he's good, yeah.

I watch a lot of PWG personally and I can't remember ever seeing a Tornado promo. He tends to get away with not doing one due to his charisma. As far as in-ring, if nothing else his moveset is the best around. But he's good, yeah.

Well admittedly it's hard to guage a guy's in-ring talent by WSX since the matches are so short, I'll definitely try to give his PWG matches a look-see. And based on that promo I saw, they're smart to keep him away from the mic.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=23436&p=1

MTV PULLS WRESTLING SOCIEY X FINALE FROM AIR

by Mike Johnson @ 9:10:00 AM on 3/16/2007

MTV quietly removed next week's scheduled airing of the final Wrestling Society X episode from the 10:30 PM slot, replacing it with an airing of The Real World. When reached this morning, one MTV source claimed that the episode was never officially set to air. It was listed until yesterday with both TV Guide and the MTV website's schedule.

At this point, there's no word if or when the WSX final episode, which was to feature an exploding steel cage match, will air.

Interesting to note that the WSX wrestler contracts are worded to expire 90 days after the initial airing of the Season One series finale. If that episode doesn't air at some point, it will be interesting to see where that leaves the performers' options legally to sign elsewhere should they get offers from TNA or WWE.

I've also heard there's talk of rerunning the WSX episodes on MTV2 in the near future, but nothing concrete.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=23521&p=1

POSSIBLE UPDATE ON MTV WRESTLING SOCIETY X FINALE & MORE

by Mike Johnson @ 1:22:00 PM on 3/21/2007

For those of you who have asked about the series finale for MTV Wrestling Society X, here is something of an update. Chances are it will never air on MTV's main network. However, MTV2 has quietly started running blocks of the Wrestling Society X series episodes. How quietly? Well, they aired two episodes last night (the fifth and sixth episodes) without advertising them as they were listed as reruns of Bam's Unholy Matrimony. If they keep running them in order, the finale could air in two weeks, although one can only hope it will actually be listed as airing by the network.

MTV Tr3s (which I never even knew existed until today) is still airing new weekly episodes at 5:30 PM on Wednesdays, so one would think the finale would eventually pop up there as well. They are scheduled to run episode five this week.

Speaking of Wrestling Society X, producers Big Vision have released a number of T-shirts dedicated to WSX performers including Matt Classic, Vampiro, Human Tornado, and Keepin' It Gangsta at this link.

http://www.wrestlemag.com/news/index.php?p=4987

WSX: NOTES ON WRESTLING SOCIETY X AIRING IN THE UK

by Phil Lowe

23 March 2007, 4:58 pm

As previously noted on the site, Wrestling Society X will debut on MTV UK on Sunday, April 1 at 11pm.

Ian Hamilton sent word that MTV also have listings for WSX on April 4, 8, and 11 - all at 11pm. The schedule on MTV will be that the show will get its first airing on a Sunday night, with a replay being shown the following Wednesday.

MTV’s UK website has information on WSX which you can check out by clicking here.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=23739&p=1

MTV WRESTLING SOCIETY X UPDATE ON TENTH EPISODE, WRESTLERS' CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS & MORE

by Mike Johnson @ 3:05:00 PM on 4/3/2007

For those who are wondering about the state of MTV Wrestling Society X, here's an update. According to a network source, there are no plans for MTV to air the tenth and final episode of the season, so as of right now, all sides are treating the original 3/13 marathon airing of episode nine as the "final episode".

What this means for contracted talents is that they, unless their contracts are extended by 6/13, they would be automatically released and free to sign elsewhere. Talents that were on shorter term deals, such as Colt Cabana (who signed with WWE over the weekend) are already free and clear to go elsewhere. None of the WSX talents under any contract have been paid since November 2006 when they filmed the first season, so being freed up to sign with a national company can be seen as only a positive at this point.

Wrestling Society X is currently airing for MTV in several international markets including France, Australia, and Great Britain, but it's considered highly unlikely WSX will continue in its current form under the MTV banner once those episodes air.

The episodes have been airing on MTV Tres (en Ingles). I've been watching them.

yea I discovered that last night, they showed the 2nd and 3rd episodes

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=25548&p=1

THE FIRST (AND LAST) WRESTLING SOCIETY X SEASON TO BE RELEASED ON DVD THIS FALL

by Mike Johnson @ 3:06:00 PM on 7/18/2007

Big Vision Entertainment will be releasing a 4 DVD set titled "Wrestling Society X: The First (and Last) Season this November. The DVD set will include all ten WSX episodes from MTV, including the final episode, which never aired domestically, plus all ten WSXtra Internet episodes, unaired promos, interviews, WSX's digital trading cards that were used to promote the series online and more.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=25548&p=1

THE FIRST (AND LAST) WRESTLING SOCIETY X SEASON TO BE RELEASED ON DVD THIS FALL

by Mike Johnson @ 3:06:00 PM on 7/18/2007

Big Vision Entertainment will be releasing a 4 DVD set titled "Wrestling Society X: The First (and Last) Season this November. The DVD set will include all ten WSX episodes from MTV, including the final episode, which never aired domestically, plus all ten WSXtra Internet episodes, unaired promos, interviews, WSX's digital trading cards that were used to promote the series online and more.

This is the great feeling I had all time all my life. They gotta show both versions of the fireball incident.