TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

What did you eat today?

Breakfast: Bowl of plain low fat yogurt with blueberries, rasberries and strawberries

Lunch: Beef Burger & Chips (work pub lunch thing)

Dinner: Chicken Rogan Josh (made at home with fresh chicken & curry sauce) with Basmati Rice

Supper: Bowl of plain low fat yogurt with apple, cinnamon, banana and sultana

As you can see, I'm trying to get yogurt and fruit into my system as it's an easy filling breakfast (I'm too lazy to do much in the morning, it gives me plenty of fruit and ot satisfies my sweet tooth. It helps that it's healthy too.

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Crab Cakes from Trader Joe's and I cut a piece of cheddar cheese off the block & Rootbeer to drink

Dinner: Not sure yet, aint time....

Breakfast: A huge plate of fresh fruit (Kiwi, bananas, green grapes, Several kinds of melon) with a vanilla yogurt.

Lunch: A sandwich wrap with lettuce, onion, pickle, banana and green peppers with a non fat onion dressing.

Dinner: A pizza made with spinach, tomato, mushrooms and feta cheese.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
I don't know what lox is.

Smoked salmon. It's delicious. Bagel with cream cheese and lox? Mmm. It's the Jewish breakfast of champions.

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with toast and OJ on the side

Lunch: Clam Chowder, turkey sandwich with diet Dr. Pepper

Dinner: Grilled Chicken and mixed veggies with water

You fucking should Lox is delicious. It's very lightly smoked salmon. Almost raw. Gives me a boner just thinking about it. My friend works at a fish plant. Gets me lox sometimes. I grub

Today? A Greek omelette. 3 eggs, feta, spinach, feta, tomtaoes, onions, gyro meat. And some grapefruit juice (white, not that gay ruby stuff) and a litre of diet Coke.

Breakfast - Two macintosh apples which are really small down here. I'm used to the fucking watermelon sized ones I used to get in Massachusetts.

Lunch - I brought sandwiches to work (well, I kept them in the cooler in my truck) as well as some peanuts and a few bottles of water scattered through the day.

Dinner - I'm thinking of using the rest of the stuffed pepper filling that I made the other night with some gravy on it, a biscuit or two and a baked potato.

Guest Vitamin X
I would like to try that.

So, I spent 10 fucking dollars on a large Ultimate Italian from Quizno's because it looked so delicious on the commercials. I hope it's worth it.

Yeah man, the one I had that I mentioned earlier in this thread came from Noah's Bagels. Good stuff. And yeah, Czech got it right, it's the Jewish breakfast of champions. I like kosher foods too. Maybe I should say to hell with it and get circumsized already. Speaking of which..

lunch: hot dog from new place I just discovered by my house called Superdog. They had a "chicago style" dog there, and per remembering Czech's ideal hot dog, I tried to make it as he described. It was a Nathan's famous on a toasted bread roll with a pickle spear, sweet green relish, tomatoes, onions, and tiny pepperoncinis. I added a bit of mustard on it. Of course, ketchup is unacceptable.

in between meal: coffee, lots of it. I was studying. Also a slice of sausage and artichoke pizza + diet pepsi.

dinner: I'm currently making some more spaghetti and will add sausage + garlic sauce to it.

Today is porkerrific!

Guest Vitamin X
Mods should consider pinning this thread.......

Lunch: Chicken w/ Wild Rice Soup

Dinner: Migas

Yeah, really.

What are Migas?

Guest Smues

Breakfast: Granola bar and orange juice

Lunch: Bacon Chedder Cheese Burger at Seagalley. I know it's wierd to go to Seagalley just for the burgers, but they're damn yummy.

Breakfast - Banana and half a bagel.

Lunch - Some peanuts and a few bottles of water.

Dinner - I'm thinking a turkey sandwich and some of those great "Blazin' Buffalo Ranch" Doritos in front of the NHL ASG.

Guest Vitamin X

Max, you're in Dallas?

brunch - bagel sandwich with sliced lox and onion/chives cream cheese, add tomatoes and lettuce. I originally ordered with cucumbers as well, but I didn't like all that stuff on the sandwich, so I took it off. Oh, and + coffee.

lunch - chicken nuggets + chicken cup noodles.

dinner - I got some beef cubes for stew, peeled and cut up the last couple russet potatoes I had, then tossed them in with some frozen veggies and organic vegetable broth in a slow cooker, and it's been going for the past few hours, I say about 2 hours or so left to go. Smells delicious thus far. Will eat with some red beans and rice.

I figured I should probably start eating more at the beginning of my day since that was how I stayed at a healthy, athletic weight for the past year or so, but my school and work schedule isn't allowing much in that regard. I <3 my crockpot. Anyone know anything good to make for breakfast in one?

Breakfast: Onion bagel with plain cream cheese and OJ

Lunch: Grilled chicken salad, small baked potato with Strawberry Vitamin Water

Dinner: Cincinnati style cheese coneys-homemade (Chili, lite onion, mustard and shredded chedder)

Mods should consider pinning this thread.......

Lunch: Chicken w/ Wild Rice Soup

Dinner: Migas

Yeah, really.

What are Migas?

It's really supposed to be a breakfast dish, but when neither of us feel like making a full on dinner we make it. It is corn tortillas, eggs, and cheese all kind of mixed.

You tear up corn tortillas into about 2 inch pieces(just tear with hand) Toss in pan

Crack some eggs over the tortilla pieces, and mix around

Once the tortilla pieces start to get brown and crisp(to your tasting) add shredded cheeses and mix in.

How many eggs/cheese is really up to you, everyone likes it different.

I also like to add hot sauce......