TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

What did you eat today?

Yesterday;

Breakfast: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich with water

Lunch: Some random thing my dad cooked up in the frying pan with leftover potatoes, carrots, onions and some sliced ham and a Caffeine Free Diet Coke

Dinner: An Amatos Salami Italian Sandwich with no green peppers and olives (Yeah...no one outside of Maine or Massachusetts maybe knows what I'm talkin' about) and a Dr. Pepper

XL Dunkin' Donuts Hot Chocolate for a between meal beverage. Man, I don't know what it is but I love Dunkin' Donuts hot chocolate.

Snack: Bowl of plain Utz ruffled potato chips, two Shaws chocolate chip cookies and lowfat milk.

Today thus far;

Breakfast: Chocolate glazed donut from awesome local donut place and water.

Lunch: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream and water

Snack: Ruffled potato chips and Red Vault.

I got a Chicken Pot Pie in the oven.

Guest Vitamin X

breakfast- spinach + scrambled eggs with melted feta cheese on top (what the fuck IS IT with me and the greek combination thinhg?!!?!)

lunch- a slice of veggie pizza + san pellegrino

dinner- my specialty as of late, a chicken linguine in a spinach alfredo sauce + A WHOLE FUCKING BOTTLE OF RED WINE. I seriously just drank the last bit right now. I didn't have a stopper, so I figured I might as well go to sleep happy and not let any go to waste at the same time.

Hey X, do you have a Chipotle near you? I know there's one in Hillsboro across from the Best Buy.

Try that shit out. Seriously, have one for lunch, and that's all you'll need for the day.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah I live real close to PSU, there's one there in the Broadway building where my friends live and another one across from my soon to be old job in downtown. I used to have chicken fajita burritos all the time. In fact, I think I may have out it in this thread before...

dinner: fajita chicken burrito + iced tea

lunch/early dinner- chicken burrito + iced tea

lunch: fajita chicken burrito from chipotle (Rice, chili corn, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, and organic chicken, fuckin awesome!) + unsweetened iced tea with two lemons in it, as usual

Wow, that's about once or twice a week in February. But yeah, one of those burritos and I get a free drink as well for being a student, and you're right, you're set for quite some time.

Breakfast: Wheat English Muffin with Peanut Butter and a cup of lowfat milk

Lunch: Slice of Cheese Pizza, Bag of Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream chips, can of Caffeine Free Diet Coke

Afternoon Snacks: Two Chocolate Chip cookies, another cup of lowfat milk, an orange and a glass of water

Dinner: Tuna Fish Sandwich, homemade oven fries and glass of water.

Someone's trying to lose weight, it seems. But just reading that makes me feel like I'm starving, and I just ate.

Me? No, not intentionally at least. It's just diet soda and lowfat milk is what's around the house and I like drinking water

Oh. It just seems like not enough for a normal person. Maybe it is because I automatically envision you as, well... Kamala.

It seems like a little to me as well. But then again, as I type this I'm eating a plate which contains..

Shrimp & Rice w/ Sesame Sauce, 2 pieces of Rotisserie Chicken, 2 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza, a Cajun Chicken sandwich, and Fries. >_>. And along with it...I'm drinking a 2 liter orange soda. (Why yes...I am in college, how'd you know? haha)

And that's just my lunch. And yea, I'm only around 145 lbs or so. I just have a crazy metabolism, as I've eaten like this all my life, and never peaked over 150. Sort of sucks with a goal as a professional wrestler...but I'll be up there in the 200 range someday.

Eh maybe I'm trying to diet subconsciously...but not intentionally. I was probably leaving out a couple of snacks I had that day. It is a little less than what I eat normally. I tend to pig out less on weekdays. But just looking at this thread- it doesn't seem that unusual, anyways today so far.

Breakfast: Cinnemon oatmeal with cup of orange pineapple juice

Lunch: Roast beef sandwich, small French Fries and RX Energy Drink (Hmmm!)

Afternoon snack: Apple and two glasses of water. Bowl of Utz plain ruffle potato chips.

Dinner tonight will be Steak Stir Fry with assorted veggies and rice and water.

Snack later tonight; Nachos and water

Yeah---looking at it, if you take away a few things---it looks like I'm on a diet. I talked to my friend about it and he says people tend to eat less when it gets warmer. Maybe that's an explanation. *shrugs*

Guest Vitamin X

brunch- tofurkey sandwich + coffee

lunch/dinner- organic wild mushroom and cheese ravioli + water

late dinner/snack- turkey hot dog with mustard & onions + water

I'm on a semi-veggie diet to see how it would help out my weight. I haven't eaten any meat outside of poultry in a while, although I did just buy some beef for stir fry, but that's for later this week when I feel like cooking. Aside from that, I basically eat vegetarian (pretty easy to do in Portland) aside from turkey (I have hot dogs and burgers, and they're both lean meat).

Yesterday;

Breakfast: Wheat English Muffin with Peanut Butter, glass of lowfat milk plus a glass of water.

Lunch: Hot Dog with Mustard and Onions, bowl of plain Utz potato chips, Arnold Palmer Half and Half.

Dinner: Some concoction with leftover ham, mashed potatoes and onions mixed up in a frying pan plus carrots and water.

Snack: Nachos and water

With a lot of candy between meals.

Yesterday - Some kind of oatmeal or wheat muffin -> Two pieces of whole wheat toast w/ muenster/edam cheese, three giant god damn pancakes w/ maple syrup, water -> Couple cookies.

Today - Banana muffin -> Three pieces of whole wheat toast w/ a bit of muenster and edam cheeese, one piece of leftover pizza, microwaveable shrimp marinara thing, three cookies, diet pepsi. I've been up since midnight, so the muffin was my breakfast and the other stuff was my lunch/dinner (I generally only eat one full meal + snacks in a day)

Guest Vitamin X
(I generally only eat one full meal + snacks in a day)

Out of curiosity, how does that work/affect your weight? I've considered trying this out as a means of meal management, since I don't want to cook three times a day but I don't want to starve or get stuffed, either.

Guest Vitamin X

Also, today I ate:

breakfast- bowl of special k with nonfat milk + banana + coffee

lunch- awesome chicken burrito (it had spicy chipotle sauce, rice, spinach and plain yogurt in substitute of sour cream as well as the chicken obviously) + water

dinner- crackers with cottage cheese + water, as I'm not really hungry enough to cook more than that, and it's a nice little snack. if I get hungry or something later, I'll probably make a turkey burger or hot dog.

(I generally only eat one full meal + snacks in a day)

Out of curiosity, how does that work/affect your weight? I've considered trying this out as a means of meal management, since I don't want to cook three times a day but I don't want to starve or get stuffed, either.

I generally maintain my weight. If I keep the size of the meals reasonable and only snack once or twice, I lose weight. I gain weight when I eat two regular meals a day or have excessive snacks. I like leaving a long time between any significant eating and going to sleep, so it works out pretty well. I just eat the meal early in the day and the snacks keeps me going throughout the rest.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I had a bowl of rice crispies at 2 in the morning, and just ate a can of sardines with some crackers.

We had no bread or hamburger buns when I came home for lunch today, so I flattened a leftover hamburger from last night, added some cheese and onions, put it between two tortillas and put it in the quesadilla maker. Voila. A cheeseburger quesadilla. With some of this Arizona Arnold Palmer 1/2 tea 1/2 lemonade that I've been all about lately.

Lunch- Hotdog w/ ketchup, "extreme" french fries, American chop suey, mashed potatoes, and a hot open turkey sandwich.

It was a good day at the dining hall. I'm about to go get some General Tso's chicken.

Today started a diet for me where I will be eating no fast food or restaurant foods, low fat, lower carb, and high protein (not as much as I used to eat, just about the same grams as lbs of body weight). I will continue to drink high amounts of water, since all I usually drink is water and alcohol. I am trying to drop weight from 235 to 205-210. I also started taking Xenadrine EFX, a multivitamin, and valerian root (supposedly for restful sleep), as well as 30 minutes of cardio or weightlifting at home or outside.

Breakfast---small bowl of oatmeal

Snack---protein bar

Lunch---egg white sandwich on whole wheat toast, small lemon poppy seed muffin, protein bar

Dinner---Baked chicken sliced up on a bed of baby spinach, with finely shredded parmesan cheese sprinkled over it and fat free raspberry vinaigrette dressing

I was only really hungry between the snack and lunch, as I got caught up at work for 4 hours without anything to eat. The smaller portions spread out kept me full all day.

Guest Vitamin X

Frozen veggies is the best way I've found for me to eat them. It's really convenient once after I've made an entree and a filler (usually white or brown/wild rice or a potato of some sort) to steam up some frozen veggies and then get my fulfillment there. Or I might skip the "filler" on the dinner part, since that's what worked for me when it came to a low-carb diet: front load them at the beginning of the day, then lay off as the day goes on.

I say this because you seriously do need the carbs at the beginning of the day and at the middle otherwise you'll get cravings and you'll feel a lack of energy. Due to a complete lack of self-discipline and observation, I've kind of let my weight get away recently. I don't use a scale, but I can usually tell from how I feel and look, which is the best incentive I have. The worst part is I work from home now so I don't get the exercise time I'd normally get from when I worked in retail- walking to the store, walking around the store, walking back, etc. I ride my bike fairly often, and go for a 20-miler once a week though, so I think it's just a matter of eating right and hitting the gym at least once or twice a week then I'll be good to go.

Yeah, I'm going to load up on whole grains and fruit in the morning hours. I just wish I had the money for a Y membership right now.

Guest Richard McBeef

No breakfast, no lunch, just a hot dog and an Italian beef plus three cans of diet root beer. My upper lip is still burning from the sport peppers on the dog, and that was like half an hour ago.

Breakfast: Ham and scrambled eggs with some cheese

Lunch: Chicken fingers in a tortilla wrap dealy and some ritz crackers

Dinner: 30 Chicken wings, hot flavor and a Coke

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Bowl of raisin bran, one can of mustard and dill sardines w/ crackers, and an enormous plate of black fettucini with lobster cream sauce and wild mushrooms.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Morels. Fuckin' A. I need to get out into the woods, stat. It's about to piss down rain today, which means..Friday. Good shroomin'.

I haven't done this in a while. So far today (I don't eat just breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so i can't list them like that):

2 double turkey burgers on wheat

3 eggs

4 slices bacon

1 poorboy (made from pork roast) on French dip roll

Scalloped potatoes

I'm going to have some Hamburger Helper within the next 3 hours before my workout.

So far, light eating again

Breakfast: Ham and Cheese sandwich with horseradish and honey mustard and two glasses of water.

Lunch: Giant Slim Jim and Bottle of A&W Root Beer

Snacks: Some really great Worcester (I can't spell) sauce chips, a couple of pretzel rods, a cookies and cream Ice Cream bar. A cup of Sunkist Orange Soda

Dinner: Leftover split pea soup, grilled ham and cheese sandwich and a cup of Coke.