TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Biggest Train Wreck of a Life

yeah, I've seen that one...those chicks go to town on it...and they weren't exactly nasty looking chicks either. What's weird is that the thing ejaculates.

I saw that once and it was beyond creepy.

Hello,

SO, when I got off the phone the other night, I thought about the myspace question game. Basically, I can ask you any 3 questions I want and you have to answer them truthfully. In return you can do the same. Sound like fun? lol.....ok, well here are my 3 questions.

1. Have you ever had a life altering/changing experience? if so, what?

2. How many girls have you had sex with?

3. As of right now (based on phone and pictures) what do you think of me?

ok, I can't wait to hear these answers :P

Later!

This ought to be fun.

HA HA OH MY GOD...

I didnt lie. I told her that even if this was to be taken as a joke or whatever that Iwas going to be honest as I had been with her througout all of our conversations.

now we need to play the decyper her response game:

As a matter of fact I actually really like your answer to my second question. That was rather supprising.....mainly because I can relate somewhat. :P I think that you are a very nice guy and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

I didnt lie. I told her that even if this was to be taken as a joke or whatever that Iwas going to be honest as I had been with her througout all of our conversations.

now we need to play the decyper her response game:

As a matter of fact I actually really like your answer to my second question. That was rather supprising.....mainly because I can relate somewhat. :P I think that you are a very nice guy and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

She doesn't like you, not even as a friend. In fact she probably goes home and mocks you to all her friends and they all laugh at you. At least that's how I decipher it.

Guest Queen Leelee

When a woman refers to you as nice, 99.9% friends.

That's probably best for our miserable lump, though. Talk to a girl. Gain a shred of confidence. Go from there.

Guest Queen Leelee

There's the Marvin we love.

There's a full proof way to end the pain, Marvin. Kill yourself.

Guest Eagle Man
Also, as much as I hate to mention it, things are looking a bit up for me lately. Im going to wait a bit before saying anymore specifically though..

Its going to be a couple more days too.

Im surprisingly holding back a lot here over the last couple days.

Im prefering to see it as not jinxing things..but anyway.

This ought to be fun.

HA HA OH MY GOD...

I think Im just gonna crawl back into my little isolation chamber for another 6 months. I dont even know why I bothered to come out of it this time.

I feel like I just watched an episode of Press Your Luck where the player gets the score up to like $17000 and hits a whammy.

Fuck, it's a repeat...

Ive decided, after a decent nights sleep, that I will call her tomorrow night and procede with my plan for asking her out next sunday afternoon.

As much as Im sure that the concensus on here is right, I decided that Im not going to pass up on meeting her. Past that..I dont know.

finally! some fucking GUTS! and if she shoots you down, fuck it! move on to the next one...and the next one...and the next one...til you find THE one.

muthafuckin shit!

finally! some fucking GUTS! and if she shoots you down, fuck it! move on to the next one...and the next one...and the next one...til you find THE one.

muthafuckin shit!

*ring*

*ring*

*Marvin disconnects*

what the hell was that supposed to mean?

anyway..latest:

Earlier in the day I sent her an email to remind her to set her clocks ahead tonight and that Id call her tomorrow and then I left for the day.

I just got back from Harrington in Delaware for the slots after winning $200 playing $5 a hand electronic blackjack.

Not only do I have one of those silly chain emails from her (dont forget to pay your taxes, 22 million illegal aliens are depending on you!) but she also sent me a reply to my email "Ive never had a guy remind me to set my clocks ahead, ty" and something else thats irrelevant but she also sent me a txt message as I was coming home a short while ago but all I got to type before the light changed was hi, busy driving, gimme a few..and I havent heard back from her after txting her back that I was home so..whatever.

As a matter of fact I actually really like your answer to my second question. That was rather supprising.....mainly because I can relate somewhat. tongue.gif I think that you are a very nice guy and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

thats because shes a virgin too

or at least she admitted to it..whether its the truth or not..?

Sunday is all set though. Im going to go wednesday and pick out some new clothes to wear.

Why is that a spoiler? It's not like there's some Marvin movie in the works.

Guest Eagle Man
Sunday is all set though. Im going to go wednesday and pick out some new clothes to wear.

baronmarvin.jpg

DO IT