TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

I had a dream about you

I once had a dream that I saw Kotz making out with my old roommate. Who, I should mention, is a dude. If it sounds gay, that's because it was gay. REAL gay.

her titties are sheathed in all of her public pictures...albeit there are some where they are BARELY sheathed...

rumors abound that nudes exist somewhere out there.

You better believe that they did exist.

I don't think they do any longer, though.

I had a dream I got Matt high and hooked him up with this girl I know.

And then we played Mortal Kombat.

I know people that.........well that happens all the time.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
The only board dream I've had was one where Agent was hunting me for sport like in The Most Dangerous Game.

Did you escape or wake up first?

On the topic... Does anyone know what the condition is called when you have multiple dreams at night, and wake up feeling tired?

Not that I'd want to treat it.. I wouldn't trade dreaming for better rest... Just wondering.

Also, I forgot to mention in my original post that after Leena told me she wasn't going to fuck me anymore, I said "Okay, but I'm still telling TSM we fucked!" Which was like the punch line of my whole dream... if dreams have punch lines. I found it funny when I woke up.

The only board dream I've had was one where Agent was hunting me for sport like in The Most Dangerous Game.

Did you escape or wake up first?

There was no resolution, it was one of those dreams where it just ends, while I continued to sleep.

It was more comical than not. For nearly the entire dream you chased me around in some old time big game hunter garb complete with a cartoony elephant gun thing with a flared barrel.

Guest Oedipus Rex
Isn't there a famous book about something of that sort? A Cossack hunting some guy?

Yes, he cited it in the post. The Most Dangerous Game. I think it's a short story, or perhaps a novella.

So at this point I've dreamt that I met Laz (we got into a fight every few minutes), Marney (she was nice?), Captain o' Outer Space (noted by that post earlier in this thread), luke-o and Ripper

Am I going crazy?

I dreamt once that Hoff and The Intensifier were cutting promos on each other over television sets they had set up in the rooms they were in. Hoff was a drunk in a bar, The Intensifier was making fun of Hoff for being overweight.

If I survive the current mess I've gotten myself into then I say you and I just go to Arizona and fuck her into submission. She knows she wants it and we wouldn't have to worry about hurting anybody's feelings in the end because she has no feelings.

Then I'll cook us up some stuffed peppers and bacon wrapped scallops with cheese sauce.

I'm down with that. I don't often get opportunities to use my brutalest of the brutal fuck style, but she'd take it gladly, I'm sure.

And we videotape it.

Me eating the peppers and scallops, I mean.