4. dr. rosenpenis (Banky)

5. justsoyouknow

6. Sex Machine Gun (Kotzenjunge)

7. Sensei John Kreese

8. Captain of Outer Space

TSM Vets/Shit Folders bracket:

1. Slayer

2. Mole

3. Banky Edwards/Oedipus Rex (Czech Republic)

4. Snuffbox

- Because Leena's a tramp.

5. CWMwasmurdered (CobainWasMurdered)

6. Smues

7. FFMS (FrigidSoul/Failed Mascot)

8. bob_barron - I like you, Bob.

Sports Folder bracket:

1. alfdogg

2. Lord of the Curry

3. Kingofthe909

4. Ripper

5. Cartman

6. The Man In Blak

7. Vitamin X

8. Marvinisalunatic

The Awesomely Mediocre and/or Unknown bracket:

1. Muggy Bogues

2. gary floyd

3. CanadianChris

4. redbaron51

5. Scroby

6. Hawk 34

7. Invader3k

8. DrVenkman

Still pandering for votes with your reverse psychology tactics, eh?

Seriously though, it's an annual tournament that, in theory, is meant to seriously 'award' a poster with an honour. It's not like you're in the running for something terrible here.

Other people said "I dont wanna be in it" and they were dropped and I say I dont wanna be in twice and Im still in.

you gotta be kidding me if you wouldn't have a problem with that.

It shouldnt matter that the whole thing is a fucking joke to start with. I didnt want to be in it. Maybe I should have just said pretty pretty please remove me from it and with a goddamned cherry on the top.

Guest Eagle Man

Marvin, it's just a goofy little game we play to bring ourselves together as a community, then tear ourselves apart, then bring ourselves back together again, apart once more, and finally back together. Really, it's not a big deal at all. Certainly nothing to pout about like this, you big dumb baby.

Oh, and a cursory search for the word "tournament" earlier tonight revealed that in the first Poster Tournament we did, good old MarvinisaLunatic beat good old The Czech Republic by like 20 votes. Probably because you weren't acting like such a fagshitter.

EDIT:

The Czech Republic 32

MarvinisaLunatic 46

See?

Marvin, it's just a goofy little game we play to bring ourselves together as a community, then tear ourselves apart, then bring ourselves back together again, apart once more, and finally back together. Really, it's not a big deal at all. Certainly nothing to pout about like this, you big dumb baby.

Oh, and a cursory search for the word "tournament" earlier tonight revealed that in the first Poster Tournament we did, good old MarvinisaLunatic beat good old The Czech Republic by like 20 votes. Probably because you weren't acting like such a fagshitter.

EDIT:

The Czech Republic 32

MarvinisaLunatic 46

See?

4 years ago I managed to win a round by 20 votes..yay, lets throw me a party!! What the hell does that have to do with this?

Guest Eagle Man

Well, another thread bites the dust and becomes about Marvin, I guess. That didn't take long at all.

Marvin if I were you I'd be a little more interested in victory, as the McKenzie Group is sponsoring this particular tournament. And word around the corporate offices is the winner gets a night with Clonie Gowan!