TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

TSM Poster Tournament 2007

Czech

Lushus

Czech's whining about people not voting for Inc is even starting to annoy me.

So what the fuck is your reason for hating Inc.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

meow. I just don't care for him. Is it so hard to understand that some people have different taste?

Hooray, I won my bracket and managed to sneak into the final four. That's about the best I could have asked for.

Thanks for the votes kkk/VX/Mole/Pit guy, at least it won't be a shut-out.

Anyway:

Me (I originally didn't vote for myself but I figure I might as well give myself one extra point before exiting)

BL

meow. I just don't care for him. Is it so hard to understand that some people have different taste?

That was my Czech impression. I don't like him either.

Just messin, but Czech, that's how you're reading right now.

Czech

Lushus

It just makes sense at this point.

Guest Vitamin X

It doesn't, really. I know Lushus came out of the toughest bracket, but he has by far the lowest point total out of the four remaining, and hell sixth out of the eight from last round.

Guest Eagle Man
If Al doesn't win this thing there is something wrong with the board.

Barring six votes, Black Lushus will have beaten Edwin, Kotz, Agent, Incandenza, and alkeiper. TSM has spoken, and it said "duh, I dwooled on my shoat."

Barring six votes, Black Lushus will have beaten Edwin, Kotz, Agent, Incandenza, and alkeiper. TSM has spoken, and it said "duh, I dwooled on my shoat."

Nothing personal but you're taking this whole thing way too seriously. I voted for people who entertained me with their posts. They weren't always the best, or most well informed posts, but I just come here to goof off anyway. I'm not posting this to try and start anything, I just don't see why it's a big deal that people like Lushus and want him to win.

At the end of the day if the poster who truly brings the most to the table doesn't win this tournament I won't consider it a great loss.

Guest Eagle Man

Nothing personal but you're taking this whole thing way too seriously. I voted for people who entertained me with their posts. They weren't always the best, or most well informed posts, but I just come here to goof off anyway. I'm not posting this to try and start anything, I just don't see why it's a big deal that people like Lushus and want him to win.

I just don't get it, that's all. I don't think I'm taking it too seriously, compared to some of the aces here.

Guest Queen Leelee

Keep this up, Czech, and you'll have to lower yourself to Clique B.

Chiggidy czech yourself

Black Lushus

Who is Venkman? Lovecraft? he's the shit.

Gary Floyd is lovecraft. DrVenkman is DrVenkman (although VX identified me as "fomerly known as Stephen Gray, the guy that used to write good articles about wrestling"). I've had the same name, avatar, and custom title since 2002 (well the custom title came in 2003). I just don't say much of importance, and it's usually in wrestling / TV / Video game folders (with you in the Office thread).

Venkman

Al

I like Czech, and I've been voting for him all along, but he's going to win this round going away. I've been riding Venkman all tournament, so I'll throw him a bone. Plus, Czech helped kill Tuxedo Mask, so there's also a little bit of that thrown in.

he's going to win this round going away.

This is the same philosophy that wound up giving barron more votes than me.

I dedicate my Awesomely Mediocre trophy to Spaceman Spiff and Muggy Boques. Muggy and Chris, you guys put up quite the battle. Spiff is a good guy all around, but for loving and supporting a gimmick (to this day!) I used while bored at work, I give him props.

Czech and Lushus.

It's hard to vote against a fellow Phillies fan, and a good poster too. But c'mon. Lushus is the man. As for Czech, well he's been the most entertaining part of this whole thing.