TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

HOT SAUCE AND CHICKEN WINGS

There's a place in the Falls I've been meaning to try; Claims to have over 100 varieties of wings, such as maple and dill pickle. I'd like to go for the sake of going, but I doubt if anything there would be good enough to replace good old Buffalo Wings.

Huh?

I don't like chicken off the bone either (wings included). I can't explain it, I just don't. I'm fine with beef, but not chicken.

Theres such a thing as BONELESS wings..of course I dont think they're as good as regular wings..but anyway..

I'd rather look like a total mess then eat chicken wings with a knife and fork. That's taking away half the fun right there.

It definitely takes away all the fun. I was eating at Tony Roma's the other day, and this guy was eating ribs with a knife and fork. What the fuck is that shit?

I don't like chicken off the bone either (wings included). I can't explain it, I just don't. I'm fine with beef, but not chicken.

Theres such a thing as BONELESS wings..of course I dont think they're as good as regular wings..but anyway..

I know that much. They're more or less like tenders anyway, so of course they wouldn't be as good as the real deal. While everyone else has the real thing I'll sometimes order a plate and get thoroughly mocked in the process.

I'd rather look like a total mess then eat chicken wings with a knife and fork. That's taking away half the fun right there.

It definitely takes away all the fun. I was eating at Tony Roma's the other day, and this guy was eating ribs with a knife and fork. What the fuck is that shit?

Undoubtedly a class act, and an all-around swell fellow!

There's a place in the Falls I've been meaning to try; Claims to have over 100 varieties of wings, such as maple and dill pickle. I'd like to go for the sake of going, but I doubt if anything there would be good enough to replace good old Buffalo Wings.

Huh?

Wacky Wings.

And I will never ever be convinced boneless wings are not chicken fingers, breaded or otherwise.

Eating wings or ribs with a knife and fork is acceptable, if a bit on the fussy side.

Eating a burger with a knife and fork, however, is simply inexcusable.

Guest Vitamin X

Man, I made this thread the other night but I wasn't satisfied. I had to have some more.

So I went to the local Hooters out in the suburbs where I got done with a shoot, and had hot wings and beer while watching Mavs/Warriors. I feel happy with keeping that a habit now, provided I work out regularly as I am nowadays, of course.

Baron and I will be participating in the Third Annual King of the Wing, a wing-eating contest that my buddies and I partake in on Monday's All You Can Eat. It usually gets ugly.

Hooters? Man, I thought you said you were a wings fan.

Now I see you're really a wings massochist. You like to hurt yourself by eating the shittiest wings possible.

Like I said with BW3 being the McDonald's, Hooters is the Waffle House. No one goes for the food. They go for the silence or company of a wise middle aged mother and a country jukebox and mean coffee. Which isn't much different from ditzy blonde in bikini shorts.

Now I see you're really a wings massochist. You like to hurt yourself by eating the shittiest wings possible.

Eh....I wouldn't say Hooters is the shittiest. Not by a long shot. I've had worse then Hooters. Hooters isn't anything special, but the all-you-can-eat special is easy on the pocket, and they usually have the A's games on.

Guest Vitamin X

And I like the waitresses, I'll admit it. The ones at my location were really cool too, like the kind I could sit down and talk about the game with.

If anything, I've found the pre-made wings at my Safeway to be absolutely delicious when heated up in the microwave. I mean, I love good wings and all (hell I started this thread) but you'd be surprised how good they can be when you're not so discriminatory about where you get `em.

The only thing I dislike about Hooters wings is that the wings they serve (not the drumettes, but the wings themselves) have the tip hinged on as well, which I hate. I like just the meaty part, not the crispy part.

I'll check out the Wednesday thing next Wednesday probably, I wonder if that's at all Hooters restaurants though?

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Geez, there's your problem! You put wings in your mouth, just like other food.

Lately I've found that I'm not really big on poultry in general. I hate cooking it.

I only eat red meat, fish, and pig.

Baron can vouch for this.

When the subject came up for the third's location, I suggested moving it to somewhere better. (Baron agreed).

We were flatly told "No. Seeing everyone get sick is the best part".

I had some tortilla chips laying around, but no salsa, so I melted some shreeded cheese on top and used wing sauce to dip. It tasted better than I thought.

Baron can vouch for this.

When the subject came up for the third's location, I suggested moving it to somewhere better. (Baron agreed).

We were flatly told "No. Seeing everyone get sick is the best part".

Could have gone to the Queens.

100 wings for $40.

And I like the waitresses, I'll admit it. The ones at my location were really cool too, like the kind I could sit down and talk about the game with.

Pfft, she's just pretending to give a shit about the game and anything else you may talk about, so that you'll tip her better.

Basically Hooters waitresses are just girls who were too much of a pussy to take their clothes off and become strippers.

Guest Vitamin X

Not always necessarily true.

And there's a notable difference between being genuinely friendly and down to earth and being nice for the sake of getting better tips. I worked in food service and retail for a while; I'd know.

Guest Vitamin X

And especially so when the girls are ugly. Gotta make up for it somehow.

Eating wings or ribs with a knife and fork is acceptable, if a bit on the fussy side.

Eating a burger with a knife and fork, however, is simply inexcusable.

I mentioned this in the ribs post...but it's the same here. When it comes to wings, it's not about style points. I'm going to inevitably get hot sauce in my fingernails and go through half a roll of paper towels or a shitload of napkins, depending on where I'm eating. So I don't need the utensils. :cheers:

I once saw a chick eat a snickers bar with a knife and fork and i almost strangled her to death.

I once saw a chick eat a snickers bar with a knife and fork and i almost strangled her to death.

That sounds too absurd to be true.