TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest areacode212

EWR has been released this morning!

Guest crandamaniac

This game is awesome!  I've played only a weeks worth of TV, but it's been great so far.  Lowered my ticket prices down to $40, and attendance is picking up (went from 7000 to 10000).  Highest rated match i had was Angle v.s Hogan, which was ****.  I may be getting rid of Bradshaw soon, because he ain't selling for anybody

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Game rocks. Booking is alot harder than I thought. I keep losing tracks of fueds and am afraid I'll accidentally have a blow off on free tv.

How do you lower ticket prices?

Guest The Vanilla Midget

its actually pretty damn hard to fit everything into the one show as well.

the SK match ratings are very weird sometimes.  i had a benoit-austin match pull ***** on a raw, yet that same night i also had an 8 man tag involving nash/show/pac/booker v albert/bossman/al snow and some other hack jobber pull ****  now wassupwitdat?

Guest The Vanilla Midget

ive also got the hurricane refusing to fued with jamie knoble.  that just sux, although i did pull a 90 something match rating out of them on raw.

Guest chirs3

First thing I did was release dead weight I KNEW I wouldn't use.

Guys like Albert, Haku, Bull Buchanan. Canned them all.

Then I bumped a few up from the camps who were ready, and now I'm splitting the rosters ALMOST exactly like Raw/SD.

AND I FIRED MICHAEL COLE! YESSSSSSSS!

Guest Blue Bacchus

On my first Smackdown! I had two **** matches... Wow this thing is the shiz-nit!

Guest Human Fly

I'm jobbing Stone Cold out to everyone until his heat runs out and then I'm going to fire him. I was going to hire Bret Hart, but he will only work for me in a non-wrestler capacity. Does anyone know a way to get him to wrestle?

Guest bob_barron

I know I come off as stupid but I clicked on the thing and just got a MS word doc.

How do you create a directory and where are those gif and data files he speaks of.

Thanks.

(Sorry for all the misspellings)

Can you have more than 8 segments per event?

I was trying to have a Cruiserweight Countdown (like that match on one of the final WCW Thunders) and I didn't even get to complete it!

8 segments and 2 of them have to be interviews/angles: a maximum of 6 matches...THAT SUCKS! Maybe I have it set on something...

How do you save? I had an awesome feud between Benoit/Jericho vs. Misterio/Lesnar (The Next Big Things! YOU'LL SEE IT!! YOU'LL SEE IT!!~) going where Benoit and Jericho took out Misterio, leaving Lesnar partnerless for the Royal Rumble Tag Match...

and I had to hand over the computer to my dad...

all that marking out...GONE!!

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

When I installed the game, I just created a folder entitled EWR. The game was self extracting, so I just clicked on browse and then selected the folder that I created as the folder for the game to be extracted to. The data and graphics folders were created automatically.

I got to see how hard it is to book on-the-fly with thisi game. The first time I got going, the game crashed, so I don't have anything going yet. I did some talent raids and was going to start a Scott Steiner/Steve Austin feud before the game crashed.

Guest TUS_02

I'm just trying to get everything established for myself.  I've hired some sponsers... I've had the current main eventers stay as MainEventers, only so they can put over the new guys (I had Booker beat RVD for IC title, so he could feud with a fresh heel HHH champion).  And Brock is feuding with Al Snow (Obvious where this is going)

As much as I love this game, I can't sit and play it for long periods of time :(

Guest Renegade

man im inhaling this game, i got to fire all the people that pissed me off, and its actually working.

ive tunred O'haire into the IC champ, and he seems to be drawing.

One question if you want to hire people that are hired by other companies, do you have to wait till their contracts expire then do it? or do you have to buy the whole company.

Guest Shaved Bear

i turned jericho face and have him in a feud with benoit with 99 heat

Guest RetroRob215

Yeah, I just created an EWR folder and extracted from there.  The sub-directories (DAT & Graphic Folders) created themselves.  If they don't come up for you, just create two folders (DAT & Graphics), put all the DAT in the DAT folder and all the jpegs. (?) in the other folder.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I am giving Lance Storm a steady push and I have started a hot feud between Austin and Scott Steiner. I have hot feuds going with Angle/RVD, Benoit/Rock, Bret Hart/Flair and Triple H/Vince McMahon. I paired the Guerreros together and I'm getting them ready for a long tag title reign. I have been trying to get Kidman over, but it hasn't been very easy. He's chasing the European Title when perhaps he should be chasing the Cruiserweight Title. It took Kevin Nash a very short time to become injured for 10 months.

To sign talent that is in other federations, you just have to change the search criteria when viewing other workers. You can sign talen that doesn't have written contracts, but not all of them will want to leave their federations.

Guest ArkhamGlobe

The game ROCKS! In my WWF (bon voyage, WWE) save I currently have these main feuds running: Chris Benoit vs Steve Austin (88 heat), Chris Jericho vs HHH (94 heat), Kurt Angle vs The Rock (99 heat), Hulk Hogan vs Vader (94 heat). I also managed to get Hardcore Holly really over after a few title matches with the Undertaker and constantly beating X-Pac in their feud, though that feud ended up tanking X-Pac's heat, making him pissed at me. I'm doing pretty good in this save, I've even got all the PPV main events up until WrestleMania (Benoit vs Austin baby!) planned out. In another save I'm playing as a fed I've created myself, where I set the risk meter to 90 for tv, 100 for PPVs and it's actually working as I've gotten offered two tv shows (by MTV) and I'm actually drawing somewhat decent numbers. I love this game!

Guest Renegade

Austin and Rock refuse to work with UT (who is the champ) because he is "out of their league"...so to ohio they go

Al Snow and Maven refuse to job to my new Midnnight Express of Nick Dinsmore and Johnny Benedict. Assholes. I demoted Mave-Pac.

Guest the 1inch punch

Anothe dumb question, how do u steal from other promotions

I want Lenny and Lodi and Simon and Swinger DAMMIT

Guest Coolclint
How do you save? I had an awesome feud between Benoit/Jericho vs. Misterio/Lesnar (The Next Big Things! YOU'LL SEE IT!! YOU'LL SEE IT!!~) going where Benoit and Jericho took out Misterio, leaving Lesnar partnerless for the Royal Rumble Tag Match...

You'll be quite happy to know that saves are automatic. Everything you were doing was saved instantly. :)

you can have all matches hitman

OOPS i misread that (is misread a word?)...but still only 8 segments!

Linda from Tough Enough is currently complaining about her push..........despite only booking her into one match with Ivory were upon she no-sold the entire match. Forget the Kilq, worry about those locker room terrors that are the Tough Enough winners!

Guest papacita

In WWE, last night, I had my 1st PPV. Austin/Hogan Main Evented (I put Austin over), Rock beat Taker for the Undisputed Title, Jericho beat HHH with help from the great Chyna, Kurt Angle went over Edge, and Billy Kidman went over Rey Jr. for the Cruiserweight belt thanks to a Torrie Wilson turn. The PPV got a 1.96 buyrate.

The day after, World Champion Rocky, RVD, Chris Jericho and HHH all complained that I was pushing them too hard.

Guest bob_barron

Alex Wright and Bubba have a team called Dance For Tables and are feuding with Christian and Kanyon (Who better than Us) managed by Sherri.