TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest areacode212

EWR has been released this morning!

Guest jimmy no nose

I wanted to have a match where Goldberg loses to Brock and Goldberg wanted his heat back after the match.  I chose Revenge Attack By Goldberg, but he said the same thing, so I picked Temper Tantrum and he agreed.  How does that get his heat back more than a revenge attack?

Guest RetroRob215

For stealing wrestlers:  Go to "Other Workers", In criteria check off wrestlers from other promotions.  Then every wrestler in the game that is not on your roster is listed.  Now you can negotiate with all the guys with VERBAL contacts, not written.

Guest crandamaniac
Game rocks. Booking is alot harder than I thought. I keep losing tracks of fueds and am afraid I'll accidentally have a blow off on free tv.

How do you lower ticket prices?

go to finances, and it should give you an option to lower the prices.  I went with 40 because it was a good baseline

Guest treble charged

Does anyone find it funny that Torrie and Stacy refuse to do stripping angles or Bra & Panties matches (at least in mine), but Stephanie has no problem with it?

Also, they'll do bikini contests, but I couldn't get Stacy to do a sick bump in her Hell in a Cell match against Torrie.  Damn!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Is anyone elses WDW run by Brain of Pinky and the Brain fame?

They are annoying the heck out me, as they have hired just about everyone I had fired plus all the free agents.

Also, to the guy who had Kanyon and Christian tagging as Who Better than Us, I had them tagging as well.  I think thats the next big tag team in the WWE if they'll go with it.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Well, I had Hogan fued with Austin. That was okay, but Hogan then bitched that the fued killed his heat. So he's curtain jerking RAW now. Asshole. I'm jobbing Bradshaw and X-Pac clean to everyone. Bradshaw so far has been no selling. Asshole. And yes, Torrie and Stacey do ineed not want to participate in a stripping angle. Assholes.

I've got the strap on Austin and he's fueding with HHH. Though the heat surrounding the fued isn't what I expected. Jericho/Rock however has generated 100 heat. I've yet to get a ***** match out of anyone, but Rock/Jericho Last Man Standing got ****1/2. I'm pushing RVD, The Chrises and Kurt Angle as high on the card possible without 'the fans resenting them'. I'm having a blast so far. 1.87 Buyrate for Vengeance baybee!

Guest chirs3

Like someone else said, I can't play this for really long periods of time. Half hour here or there, usually just for one show.

What do you guys think should be added through the next updates?

I'd like to see, under the purpose category, "START FUED", so you wouldn't have to set it before the show. Have Eddie run in and cost Van Dam a match - Purpose: "START FUED", things like that.

And if there was an option to really split the rosters, that would be cool.

Quick Update: All fueds have heat of 93-100. Those fueds being Rock/Jericho, Angle/Hogan, Austin/Taker, RVD/Guerrero, Booker/Nash, and Benoit/Edge. Two more in the making.

Malenko and Richards are going to be put over all the curtain jerkers and slowly moved up into lower, then mid. I'll let 'em stew there for a while.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

I love this game!

I fired all the dead weight(Albert, Bossman). Sent a bunch of people I hate to OVW(Justin Credible, Big Show, Spike, Scotty 2 Hotty) and then I reunited the Dudleyz, disbanded the nWo, made Kevin Nash so unhappy that it didn't cost me anything to fire him b/c he was happy to leave, pushed Sean O'Haire(Kurt refused to feud with him for a long time and finally he did!), pushed Mike Awesome, pushed Rhyno, jobbed Hogan to Jericho incessantly, created a new Dangerous Alliance(Eddie, Benoit, Jericho) and created a kewl Tag Team of Christian/Test and turned them face.

I'm doing pretty good. Get 6's for Raw. 5's for SD!. and 2's for Heat.

Guest The Voices In Your Head

I just got past Vengeance, and here's what I did for the PPV:

-[Heat ME] Deacon Batista & Reverend D'Von beat Spike & Bubba Ray Dudley    ***1/4

-CW title: Rey Mysterio,Jr. beat The Hurricane & Jamie Knoble in a Triple Threat Match   ***1/4

-Women's title: Trish Stratus beat Lita    **

-Tag titles: Lance Storm & Justin Credible defeated Tommy Dreamer [who I pushed to midcard status] & Tazz  ***1/4

-Booker T pinned Kevin Nash  ****   [what the heck?]

-Intercontinental title, Ladder Match [i should've built this up until SummerSlam] RVD beat Edge  ***1/2

-Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit defeated Hulk Hogan & Kane [Rock got hurt just one week before this match, so Kane was the only person I could fit in that was on my active roster]

*** [i did the blowoff match when Rock returned, and the tag match got ***1/2]

-Last Man Standing: Kurt Angle defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin [when I started this feud, it had 100 heat!] ****1/4

-WWE Undisputed title: Triple H beat Undertaker ****1/4

[HHH will probably lose the title to Austin or Rock at Summer Slam]

The PPV itself got a 1.94 buyrate [is that good?]

I'm not too sure how I'm gonna top that. Of course after the PPV, Austin, Triple H, Undertaker, Edge, & Nash all complained about their heat, so I've got some work to do.

Here's some other **** matches I've had:

Raw 7/8- UT vs. SCSA  ****

SD! 7/11- Y2J vs. Rock  ****1/2

HHH & SCSA vs. Angle & UT  ****

Heat 7/14   RVD vs. Eddie  ****

Raw 7/15   Angle vs. HHH  ****1/4

SD  7/18   HHH vs. Eddie  ****

Heat 7/21  Booker T vs. Eddie  ****

SD   7/25  HHH vs. Benoit  ****

Jingus (and any other Mac user on the board) -

I'm currently running Virtual PC 5, using Windows XP Pro, on my $2000 Mac OS X video editing workstation...

...just so I can play EWR. I'm such a geek.

The game would look a lot prettier in Aqua than the current GUI it sports. Any programmers out there willing to, uh, do the job?

Guest chirs3

Um... I'm spending 2 mill on merchandising, and after two weeks it still says I've made $0 from merchandise sales... Whatsupwitdat? Is there something I'm missing?

Bah, fued heat ratings all dropped to 91-95... And the writers say I'm pushing Booker T too much, the fans are resenting it. Screw the fans. I RUN THIS COMPANYYYY!

Your humble Taker Mark loves having Mark run over everyone! Muahahahahahah!

Ahem...on a serious note, does anyone...

A)Know how to steal other promotions wrestlers?

B)Know how to ensure that the 'Brain' starts up his WDW federation at the beginning of each game?

*PLEASE* Can all help be sent to me via private message, ALL help is appreciated! Plus you get a special thank-you note from the Taker Mark! Worth framing i promise..

This has been the Taker Mark

(Who is low on download limit and wont be around much till July)

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I think that SK's star ratings are goofed up.  I cant see how a match that has a 65% match quality would get a ***1/2 from him.  Ive decided to recalculate the ratings based on a scale of the Match Quality.

0-49% =  DUD to -*

50-59% = *+

60-69% = **+

70-79% = ***+

80-89% = ****+

90-100% = *****

Another thing that ticks me off -

You can't force a wrestler to wrestle someone they dont want to.  Kinda hard to have a women's title match when Trish won't wrestle any of the women.  Now thats the definition of a diva, lol.

Guest chirs3

Kurt Angle's running with Hogan, and he thinks he's getting pushed too hard...

Is this based on current "I'm fueding with Edge and Hogan in semi-main event tag matches" Angle? If so, how do I convince him he IS a main eventer?

Guest Will Scarlet

I am not doing so bad in my game.  My Eddie-Edge is doing terrible.  I keep forgetting about the feud, which is hurting it.  It is down to 88 heat.  I am doing well with my midcard feuds though, as Hurricane-Tajiri is up from 85 heat to 90 heat, and William Regal-Shawn Stasiak(do not ask me why I had the bright idea to do THIS feud.) is up from 62 to 76 heat all because of one episode of Heat. I also have Austin-Benoit which is like 95 heat, I think.  Hogan-Jericho which was automatically 100 heat when I booked it, and it has stayed that way. RVD-Angle which is at 90 heat, Dreamer/Funaki vs. Raven/Richards which is flopping at 68 heat, and Trish-Beulah which I just started at 59 heat.  

I have put the Tag belts on Christian/Storm, and am having them beat a bunch of thrown together teams in hopes that I can build them up heatwise, and find a team to eventually challenge for the tag belts.  Austin has the Undisputed title, but I am about to give it to Benoit, in hopes of igniting their feud.  I basically use each show differently, I use Raw to build up Austin/Benoit mainly, I use Smackdown to build up Jericho-Hogan, and I use Heat to give a ton more time to the midcard feuds, which seemed to work well with the Regal-Stasiak one.  Now, I just to figure out who I should fire and who I should keep.  I already dumped the Godfather, and, oddly, no one has signed him.  Ah well.

I got Bobby the Brain Heenan from WDW! Whooo! Now he does Colour on Raw.

Oh yeah I fired all the women except the Managers....who needs em!

Guest Renegade

I put Austin in a fued with Rock, i give him the title and he still isnt happy

Guest jimmy no nose
Um... I'm spending 2 mill on merchandising, and after two weeks it still says I've made $0 from merchandise sales... Whatsupwitdat? Is there something I'm missing?

You don't get those numbers until the end of the month.

Guest areacode212

I demoted The Undertaker to Midcard, and his morale sank to 10.

Does anyone know how to make wrestlers improve their technical skills? Sending them to development doesn't seem to help.

Guest crandamaniac

I just had a Tag match with ChuckaBilly v.s The Hardys go -*1/2

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

I started my own backyard fed, and gave myself a couple of million dollars to get me started. Most of the wrestlers were either too expensive or wouldn't work for such a small fed, which was to be expected, but I managed to sign Headbanger Thrasher to a verbal contract, and he's my champion!

In the news feature, I keep getting messages about who WWE have fired, and their firings are very much like the ones mentioned here, including Haku, Godfather, and even Michael Cole!

Guest areacode212

My highest match so far has been Angle vs. HHH ****1/2

Papacita will be happy to know that I've rehired Chyna, just to make HHH's life miserable.

I used the editor to change everything to WCW instead of WWE. I made the Intercontinentle Blet to the United States Title. The Undisputed title to The Heavyweihgt Championship. The Europeon belt to The Television Title. And The tag Team Championships to WCW Tag Titles and the Cuiserweight WCW. I retired Hardcore,Womens,and Lightwieght title. I went ahead and fired every I didn't like including every Kliq member and Maven. Im having a main event fued with Chris Jericho and Stone Cold. A best of seven series between Brock Lesner and Lance Storm for the vacated TV Title. A Beniot and RVD fued for the United States championship. Undertaker is in a fued with my commisioner Ric Flair's boy Vader for the Heavyweight Championship. Booker T and Eddie Guerreo are in a fued. I made Rey Mysterio a bad ass and is fueding with Hurricane for the cruiserweight title. My tag team champions are Edge and Christion but I dontknow who to fued them with. Mytag teams are

The Dudley Boyz

The Cam-AM Express

The Hardyz

The Backseat Boys

Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten

WHO SHOULD I FUED E AND C WITH????

Meanwhile I'm pulling in 6.3 ratings for RAW, 2.73's for Heat, and 5.0 for Smackdown! Im not sure what my Veangence will get. Give me feedback.

*EDIT*

My only stable is Canadian Control with Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho. Basically because their Ric Flair's hired guns and they run the fed taking out Taker and Austin and RVD.

Guest chirs3

I've got the NWO on Raw, and a newly created "Canadian Violence" (thanks Scott Keith) stable on SD!, with heel Jericho, Benoit, and Christian.

Guest areacode212

My only stable is the Thrillseekers, with Dawn Marie, Lance Storm, Christian and Chris Jericho. Can't wait until I make Eddie win the King of the Ring (he will fight Austin in the finals, which is how I would have booked the real-life KOTR, if Austin hadn't walked).

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I tried starting a backyard fed with no money and it tanked after two months. When starting  backyard fed, you should try to keep the wrestlers making $9,000 or less per month. Most of my guys were making $5,000 per month. I paid too much attention to my personal assistant and hired people I didn't need, which hurt me financially. I made $80,000 from selling my training facility and then I took out a loan. I tried too hard t have good production values so that I could get a tv deal after two months. I'm going to try again, but I'm keeping my staff and roster at the bare bones minimum. My assistant kept telling me that we were too small to run house shows, so I figured I would be able to run house shows and make the $24,000 per show to pay all of my wrestlers. Perhaps I misinterpreted her and she didn't mean I needed more wrestlers to run house shows. BTW, does anyone know how to run house shows? I wasn't doing it when I played as the WWF, and I couldn't run them playing as my backyard fed. I could only do one small show per month. I had some pretty good television considering my resources. I had a tournament during my first show so that I could get my top face over (100% charisma 75%technical 75%speed 100% selling) and I had a title on the line. I took my second face and made him slowly turn heel. My guys were getting over and I managed to get a good following despite very poor ticket sales. I think the game is more fun if you don't play as the WWF.

Guest TheHulkster

I'm taking a different route, i'm running Jerry Jarrett's own, NWA: TNA. So far, I've made Jeff Jarrett the champion after defeating Ken Shamrock in a **** match at our July big event. Afterwards, Jarrett's new stable (consisting of Jarrett, Steve Corino, and Jerry Lynn) beat Kenny's ass. Steve Corino defeated Bill Goldberg in a ****1/2 first blood match for the vacant NWA United States title thanks to outside help from Jerry Lynn. Goldberg attacked the ref afterwards.  The opening match was the newly signed "Extreme" Brad Armstrong (Brad is the a member of a new heel stable called "The Extreme" with Reckless Youth, Christian York, and Joey Matthews. Come on, who wouldn't want to see Brad Armstrong trying to act like a Hardy boy?) and Reckless Youth facing off against The Divine Occult's The Great Yang and Gangrel. The divine occult is the Sinister Minister's group of outcasts from society who were driven to the occult. The Great Yang is the former Jimmy Yang of the Jung Dragons, brainwashed by the sinister minister into becoming his facepaint wearing, mist spewing, alter ego of The Great Yang. Gangrel is basically Gangrel. Thats the way i'd like to see NWA: TNA anyway.